Why aren't you happy to eat bugs, goy?

Don't you guys understand that millions of people already eat bugs???? Don't you understand how cheap they are to eat! They're so filling, too! What's that? Well of COURSE I'm eating a gold-leaf covered 30 oz steak, what does it matter to you? You need to do your part and start eating bugs!
>remember not to use electronics for hours every day, conserve and save!
>remember not to use so much water!! conserve!!!!
>ride a bike to work, all those car fumes you make are killing us!

Attached: theykilledmelville.png (625x938, 640K)

my theory is (((they))) are pushing eating bugs because there won’t be enough food to feed people in the future

Attached: kike who hates Jesus.jpg (300x231, 11K)

They're totally going to sell them on "you won't even be able to tell you're eating bugs because it's a baked bar or a smoothie!"

>are pushing eating bugs because there won’t be enough food to feed people in the future
better to live it up then, while everything is still plentiful?

not really a theory as much as a statement of fact
africa is breeding out of control

(((The Economist)))

The person who posted it is even an entomologist, big hmmmer there.

Well it might be the case till people get fed up and demand for meat spikes to the point that we devise a way to efficiently produce synthetic meats grown in a vat.

the economy/ necessity is the mother of invention

Based countryman.

Attached: _20190211_021921.jpg (1080x1083, 160K)

This thing's a goldmine.

Attached: _20190211_022220.jpg (1080x671, 92K)

>sub saharan africans
boy oh boy i sure do hope they teach us how to make fly patties!

>bugmen
We memed this

I'm actually for this. You can raise bugs urself easily to eat them. Isnt this what the jews DONT want? They have no power over ur food supply now.

>lobster
>crab legs
We do eat bugs. Bugs that cannot be drowned. Bugs that the yids cannot dip their wick with the kosher scam. Everyone on this board should be eating these bugs along with ramen noodles, pork chops, bacon, ham, porkadded hotdogs and drinking Coca Cola. Because fuck jews

it's just that it makes more than a few of us wonder what's gonna happen sooner than later regarding bugs being the go-to protein source for the lower and middle class. there are way too many "why we ate a bug-and why it's a good thing!" or "bugs will be the protein of the future" articles coming out lately to think it's anything but us having to rely on mud cookies and blended crickets.

Get out.

maybe i'd eat that shit if it wasn't like 15 dollars a pound

Incels on Jow Forums want to believe they're living in a movie where the big bad joos out of pure malice are conspiring to make them eat insects. Meanwhile in the real world people are realizing that livestock emit an ung-dly amount of carbon, which won't be sustainable once climate refugees from the global south migrate to Europe and North America and begin eating a western diet.

Can't groids only eat specific beef just like the kikes, and don't some of them even have religious beliefs against it entirely?

>incels
>ung-dly
And we've come full circle as a drone enters the thread.

>776655
checked. someone should post a list of all the nonkosher brands and products available

Worked with guy that came from the DR Congo (going to law school) he made me a meal worm dish and it was actually pretty good.

He also recognized that he had to go back to the DR congo once he finished so he could try fixing the corruption.

Good guy

You are correct

IKEA is already selling "bugburgers" at their stores

By the time climate change is a concern, there will be mirrors and nanobots and shit correcting the climate.

I ate bugs while on vacation in southeast asia. deep fried grasshoppers taste like potato chips.

GOOD GOY

>That shitty train movie was an actual warning

Attached: 1533321888862.jpg (356x415, 38K)

That train movie was a sequel to Willy Wonka

>Oy vey goy you need to eat bugs so my son moshe can have another steak

Attached: 1536714648627.jpg (644x309, 153K)

Either really good bait or the shittiest Jew of all time.

Attached: 1549070759420.jpg (542x542, 153K)

Mike /tv/ here, can confirm.

>Hehe goy yes you're totally out from under my control when you're eating roaches in a shack

Attached: 1535611091437.jpg (322x471, 47K)

what kind of booger eating retard are you?

Mud cookies are the future, friend

Attached: some-haitians-are-still-eating-mud-and-dirt-cookies.jpg (800x400, 67K)

By the time this comes to pass, the purges will begin, first with lead then forced sterilization, as we slowly shed the human rights meme and face the facts that lesser people breeding out of control is not a future you can sustain

Listen, I will consider eating you before insects.

Fuck Haiti, they did this to themselves

Attached: haiti massacre.jpg (1082x2891, 780K)

If that's true, shouldn't we be pushing this then?

Simpler answer, convert the invading “climate refugees” into onions green.

in texas, there are unlimited big fat grasshoppers as big as shrimp. if you twist the head and pull, the whole digestion tract comes out and you can throw it and all the poop and juice away in one go.
those things are delicious. i spear 10 on a stick and roast them plain. just like land shrimp. grass fed white meat and damn they are tasty.
I can't wait for grasshopper season.

Attached: 1549353138478.jpg (1790x2150, 827K)

lobster, shrimp, crabs... all just water bugs.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 15K)

If I use bugs as fish bait and then eat the fish, does that still count as eating the bug?

NOTHING tastes as good as wealthy liberal celebrities that eat tons of expensive food and exercize and get lots of colonics.

Attached: 1544919449518.jpg (640x494, 47K)

I hear he got murdered by MI5.

Attached: 757216.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

I want some sentry snakes myself.

Attached: 1541226639993.gif (500x281, 1.38M)

Ungodly

The Juice really did a number on her, huh?

No, they'll start feeding us people

ooga booga bix nood gibby gibs raysis raysis booga oog.

>bugmen

we've retrospectively proven the phrase, 'you are what you eat'

Qui est-ce ?

fucking kek

Attached: 1549384538432.jpg (8678x6422, 2.94M)

I had a 1lb grass-fed ribeye today instead.

>America sending all of their beef, pork and chicken to africa while eating bugs
It is the true future pf gibs.

>Jews aren't doing this out of malice, they're doing it because "muh global warming"

Retard

>"Reality becomes what you meme"

Attached: If_Not_You.jpg (600x942, 129K)

So the future is eating bugs and drinking piss in a dystopia where everyone is mud coloured? Sounds like the opposite of progress

>africa is breeding out of control
Mother nature has a simple solution, and we have case studies to glean insight from as to what will come (spoiler: billions of niggers starving to death)

Attached: limited_resources.jpg (325x486, 74K)

Attached: 21st_century.png (657x705, 316K)

Here’s to many more slaughtered white babies. Maybe we’ll preserve the ones with vaginas for future concubines.

>Let your farms, animals & crops die and feed the insects, goy. Then eat them, it's good for you.

>Jews are doing this
LOL

I am mentally and psychologically incapable of eating anything with an exoskeleton

Is this irrational ?

Real talk: we do get a little (a lot) of pleasure from seeing you goyim rub your faces in the dirt for your daily insect ration. And since you asked, no, insects aren't kosher. We hope you understand. Enjoy the cockroach milk.

We haven’t developed a fucked, but cutting edge society on the back of millions of souls just so we can turn around and eat fucking bugs. Fuck

Jews are not allowed to eat bugs.

Attached: tmp-cam-2575725960211303252.jpg (320x154, 15K)

It's malice you utter fucking nigger faggot.

If the future of the world is everyone (besides Jews cause of the kosher thing) and the rich eating bugs so we can have 20 billion human beings used and abused like cattle id rather eat steak everyday and burn this fucker to the ground.

No because then we get a world with 4 billion plus niggers. Our only hope is to accelerate this Jewish clown world into the ground before our children eat bug burgers and work 20 hours a day to survive so that the world can be filled with niggers on welfare.

Only if you eat the stomach and digestive tract retard.

locusts are kosher though

USA literally has more food than it knows what to do with. We subsidize lazy ass farmers to *not* grow food.

Attached: 1533235055328.jpg (421x421, 62K)