What is Jow Forums's opinion on Candace Owens?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on Candace Owens?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (774x920, 45K)

Would do.

i'd cum in all her holes

Hitler supporter.

I'd sit on her face after she sat on mine.

She said Hitler was a globalist.

Ooga booga, didgeridoo. Muh dick.

Attached: 17.jpg (1500x1120, 126K)

What little I've seen of her, she seemed well spoken.

she have a penis

I hope she turns nogs against the left

She is amazing.
Blacks need to wake up about the dem party. Its fucking time.

she goes on about Blexit but the difference in blacks voting for republicans in 2018 was negligible

grifter

Bright, enthusiastic, sharp, inquisitive, eager, needs seasoning with time but she's got energy.

I hope she has many bright babies with her hubby.

opportunist and non white

Well, if you try to take over the globe i guess you technically are a globalist

She loves white cock and serves her white masters with pleasure.

Attached: 1542336492028.jpg (341x430, 16K)

She woke up to the glory of truth, got ousted for it by the left, she doesn't hide it anymore that the democrats are the ones trying to keep poor people and minorities on food-stamps, and that black women thrive more with asian and white men than staying to "their lane" as wanted by black men and trans-activists. She knows black women get long lasting loyal relationships by going for white and asian men, and become /trad/ from it.

She unknowingly preaches /SIG/ by waking up.

>Hitler intended to take over the world

Attached: 1547845931881.jpg (1019x1024, 462K)

Based black women. Too bad all blacks aren't more like her.

Shameless opportunist, but I don't really blame her.

Attached: 33333311111.jpg (1080x777, 71K)

Could you elaborate on how is she an opportunist?

Small brained normie kike nigger.

Heres my take, and this is going to be a unique one.
She worked with a bunch of leftist white women with that social autopsy and probably thought what she was doing was good, but |I suspect at the same time she got with her white fiancé at this time approximately. That thing went tits up but I suspect she may have just had a bad reaction to the level of fucked thinking these leftists had, also \I have a feeling the tranny/degenerate talk probably unnerved her as black women tend to usually not so tolerant of that weird shit (I've met and been with a few so that why I say that). So she probably was introduced to Trump type stuff, ben shapiro, etc and became conservative. Becoming a conservative isn't really much of a shift from a lot of the lefty BS because it only involves a minor revision of historical teachings but often isn't too deep. Her understanding of Hitler and WW2 is about what you would expect from normie education. So she is kinda getting a bunch of shit for nothing and I hope this makes her look at real shit in regards to history.

Seems like a bitch desu, but she is doing a good job red pilling blacks to the libs shady ways.

She is a friend of liberty.

She's unironically a paid shill. But she spouts all the Koch Brothers talking points needed so they can deflect whenever someone calls libertarians sexist or racist. She'll be tossed aside like Milo as soon as she becomes useless.
Jow Forums fags generally don't realize this and fall for her act.

Attached: 1523218576228.gif (288x288, 2.17M)

I like her

Was a left-winger now is a right-winger
Doesn't really hold any profound opinions
Found a niche as a conservative black woman

>opens Jow Forums
>posts nigger
>whats your opinion Jow Forums?

Attached: csbait1.5.jpg (1245x996, 233K)

yet another opinion farming thread courtesy of Israel

Attached: candace owens zionist trash.jpg (729x445, 53K)

she ran a doxing site that doxed “racists”, which everyone apparently forgot all about, then she magically became conservative when she realized there’s money to be made by being a black conservative. she’s a literal fraud

Would bone. Don't pay attention to ethots though so I don't really know nor care about her opinions

This. She originally wanted to create a site to doxx people online... she was left wing and swapped over fast for gibs. I'm suprised that more pol-tards don't know this.

I'd still fuck though.

I'm not baiting and I'm not a shill, just found about her recently and I was kind of surprised on how a nigress does more for conservatives than half of Jow Forums together

someone come help this man out

controlled opposition
ran a doxxing site
shady shit and connection s

highly self destructive

I would fug her choco hole

she also tried to sell off merch as if she was partnered with him and kanye called out the whole thing. Screwing up any possible opportunities with kanye west. She's more More action than thinking and she is more dangerous than she leads on

She’s a moron.

Attached: 1549855887962.gif (607x609, 754K)

She's just some chick that got addicted to attention and happens to have some views many people agree with. She first came into the spotlight when she tried to create and crowdfund a site based on doxxing meanies on the internet. Zoe Quinn realized that she could eventually get doxxed for her own trolling and tried to convince Owens to shut it down. Some continued retardation occurred between the two, but the whole debacle put people's eyes on it. Owens eventually walked away from the project, albeit without ever admitting she did anything wrong. Many people assumed it was just authoritarian leftists infighting.

Fast forward a year later and Owens re-enters the public eye spouting conservative rhetoric and bashing social justice. She's pretty good at picking apart the flaws SJWs have, but she lacks a bit of self-awareness to her own. Everyone assumed she was authoritarian left, but she seems to lean more authoritarian right, the way I see it.

She's also fairly attractive and usually well-spoken. It makes my peepee extra stiff.

She's someone to help boomers die easier. It gives them comfort to know there is a based black woman and their job is done.

A fraud. Do not trust.

She's great! She understands the rightful place of black people and thought Hitler's nationalism was okay. She'd be first in line for the camps, wanting her masters to kill her first. Honestly more blacks need to listen to her and really start understanding why they are the lower species.

I'd race mix the fuck out of her for sure.

she does

>black are lower to this

Attached: 154569909751.jpg (446x330, 31K)

Painfully overrated. She's great at parroting the usual conservative talking points, but she can't go off-script to defend these positions to save her life. I have no idea how she has managed to get as far as she has by simply being a mouthpiece for standard right-wing viewpoints

Con artist who utterly failed to set herself up with the progressives after getting out victimed by none other than Zoe Quinn. Currently milking the "based, conservative, black person" angle as hard as humanly possible.

Never forget about Social Autopsy. EVER.

this'n

Attached: d8bfb728fea48a6372060669730507da.jpg (452x899, 76K)

Good for blacks in america but the moment its not punk rock to be conservative i bet she flips or disappears

Then why the fuck do they keep dropping the USD? Are they suicidal? You expect me to believe that all of these people did everything in the interest of their people and got impaled and hanged and got the same people they're supposedly trying to protect, bombed in the process? All of these deserved to die, it just wasn't America's role to kill them. Not denying that it was all for oil or geostrategy.