What does Jow Forums think about jon stewart

Well?

Attached: Jon_Stewart_MFF_2016.jpg (1162x1505, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W89a1VJmwaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

He will be the first to get the rope.

jew

liebowitz

>Stewart Leibowitz

Has been.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 7.39.04 PM.png (1332x916, 1.36M)

actually fought for health care for first responders

jew

Attached: 5538764215287808.png (640x382, 89K)

Libcuck, but the less cucked than what we have now.

Stupid kike

Attached: F9916C37-5EA2-4510-98E3-C6437E2B7EA7.png (274x320, 78K)

Jeopardy is based

Attached: leib.png (815x619, 577K)

i dont think about jon liebowitz

Sometimes funny better than Trever Noah comedy Central is basically garbage

towards the end of his career he started to realize that he was tearing the nation apart...

Manlet

This is a spam thread. Sage and move on.

This man was my idol growing up. I can't fucking stand him or that this fact is true about my earlier life.

Also handed his job to an unqualified, unfunny diversity hire who is somehow still not out of a job.

youtu.be/W89a1VJmwaQ

My least favourite Green Lantern until they came up with a muslim lantern.

Sellout
(((Liebowitz)))
His brother was one of the architects of the 07/08 crash
Bitches about obongo, obama comes on his show and he softballs it
Starts saying positive things about ron paul, he was told to shut up so the goys dont wake up, he followed orders.
Fuck
That
Subversive
Kike

>"Im just a comedian, goy!"
>Goes to White House ten times a year

Really boils my bagels senpai

he had a good bit about growing up sharing a bar of soap with his family and that they were fucking each other by proxy through the bar of soap.

good stuff.

Not Chappelle funny, but still amusing. Seems like a nice guy. I definitely don't want him offed.

Unwittingly cultivated the current generation of SJWs, realized it, and went into self-imposed exile over the guilt of what he'd done.

Somebody post that
>You don't own America, goyim!
pic of him

I feel like he had more respect from both sides than the current generation of liberals.

By good bit you mean jewish freudian shit. Only a kike would think of how he's fucking his family via a *oy vey* bar of soap. Christ what happened to pol

Extremely smarmy Jew

New York Jew

what a stupid bullshit thread. this has nothing to do with politics.

you should be ashamed of yourself for being so stupid.

Jon Stewart basically needed an army of writers to do his work for him. He was just a talking head for most of his career when he wasn't pretending to be a degenerate pot head in movies.

Not really funny, normalfags might think he is though

Fuck boy

he was a good listener
at most times objective but there was a lean and stance towards the left
he wanted criticism and defended his ideas
his show produced an interest in politics but what emerged was and is a superficial, highly blame filled populous always looking for whom to cast out and shame rather than learn and build from
it wasnt his intention, as he said every 6 months or so, that if you care or think you should know whats going on in politics, the daily show is not the beginning or the end of it
made a cool show and became self actualized, props for that

Attached: trl.jpg (1100x744, 114K)

Attached: 1527194103671.jpg (657x652, 67K)

A talented comedian who unfortunately bought into his own bullshit and started playing for applause instead of laughs.

only someone who thinks about fucking his family a lot would be so offended by it lol

youre what happened to pol, leave you humorless fuck

hahahahaha

Should be LIEbowitz what a fuckin hack

Do you think he regrets the Daily Show?

this single most detrimental person to the republican party, and a driving force/factor behind an entire generation of entitled comedy central watching liberal NPCs

many people watched his show religiously thinking his opinion was so "funny" and therefore correct..

Attached: F2824945-5249-4EA5-ABCF-4A7BB213D7BB.jpg (820x1024, 134K)

So how long have you been a kike then

I miss being a 10 year old kid watching Colbert and John Stewart with my dad during the bush years.

It was a simpler time.

Attached: 9C33D8D7-7436-4372-BE9F-7260068DD14B.jpg (168x168, 12K)

He's starting to look like Wolf Blitzer.

this was way before the daily show

no need to cry buttmad faggots

Used to be funny and clever, now he's just an angry old man. He forgot he was a comedian.

I dont.

incorrect.

Attached: DE9F5C70-282A-4CC7-8425-7B50888DA692.jpg (1024x719, 144K)

How many of them have dicks?

Im not offended, I'm just not amused.
There's real humor out there, even from the same network and time period
Chapelle was actually funny
You are the perfect example of when people say America has a jewish culture.
So keep chuckling at the (((harmless))) sick jew psycho analytic incestual sexualized humor that has degraded us to the point where we are as a civilization and people.
You're supposed to be redpilled and yet you still fall for jew tricks.
If you have children, when they ask how things got this bad I hope you remember this.

he killed media in the US

puritanism is as american as apple pie, keep up the good work

I like him. Even though he's a Jewish democrate, he's fair on both sides and doesn't lean or act like ones better than the other *coughcolbertcough*.

he is completely left and as extremly biased as someone can be in my opinion. i am not sure how you cannot see that unless you are left leaning? colbert is left as well, but stewart was way worse in my opinion.

Attached: 3F327C2D-D4D3-44BA-B17D-07BB29972B53.jpg (743x708, 97K)