Girlfriend aborting my child

How do I convince her not too? I feel like the baby is half mine too. Why don't I get a say? She is all about "muh body muh choice." Her parents too. Her mom is driving her to the clinic on Wednesday for fuck sake and her dad is a beta faggot hippy. I would literally take care of the child myself if she didn't want anything to do with it. I never really cared about this abortion shit until it affected me. It's not right. We made this child TOGETHER we should have an equal vote. what do? I've already told her all this. she doesn't care. it happens Wednesday.

Attached: kittykat.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveaction.org/news/what-does-planned-parenthood-do-with-the-bodies-of-babies-they-abort/
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2016-12-13 MAJORITY REPORT - Human Fetal Tissue Research - Context and Controversy.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JQpgp1KiWW0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201486350/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: BDFA3C3D-F3F7-423C-8D19-C203CF9E36EC.png (2208x1242, 1.1M)

go to infinity chan slash q research and check the latest catalog they have. there is a major deep dive into PP going on right now.
user, it is DISGUSTING. Please tell me you know how to get there, if you do not I will post the links here myself, Jow Forums won't let the full link get posted here.

move on bruh find a better pussy to attach yourself to

Call the police and tell them, I don't know. See if you can't make the child a martyr, because it's getting aborted.

Attached: lecturing imouto.png (737x583, 246K)

>move on bruh find a better pussy to attach yourself to

This

If she doesn't want your child, she doesn't want you.

liveaction.org/news/what-does-planned-parenthood-do-with-the-bodies-of-babies-they-abort/

beat the shit out of her

but make sure to spare her belly

lmao

if you want the child to live, you can only do one thing - kidnap that bitch.
That's what it takes. Your child will be murdered if you don't.

At least kill your girlfriend after she does it.

tell her you will take the child if she doesn't want the child

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2016-12-13 MAJORITY REPORT - Human Fetal Tissue Research - Context and Controversy.pdf

Let her do it and then break up with her. Tell her you can't fuck someone whose vagina is a graveyard for babies.

You have dodged a bullet kid be grateful.

it's amazing that women get to decide without any input or consultation of the father. it's her body, sure, but she didn't fuck herself. it's the product of TWO individuals. it seems like common sense that the father would have some say.
I can't imagine wanting a child very much and then having a woman literally have that child murdered.
what a fucked up world. anyways, good luck and god bless, OP. I'll pray for you fren.

Attached: 1546305219709.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

Ashton on why she stopped being pro-choice

youtube.com/watch?v=JQpgp1KiWW0

OP, propose to her.

I'm so mad that I will leave her on Thursday but then she will make me out to be the bad guy and ruin my reputation. I'll be forever known as the guy who left his girlfriend right after she had an abortion.

If she won't marry you, or let you raise the baby, then tell her that you are dumping her immediately if she has the abortion. Then follow through.

Call Fox news or some GOP Pundits. Get them to put you on the radio.

If she knows she is about to get publicity, she will back off.

Tell her you will abort her off a bridge.

Why would you stay with a woman who just aborted your baby?

this

she wants to abort it

I would literally come unhinged if this happened to me. Don't know what I would do.

Show her this webm: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201486350/

youre fucked op just deal with it let the cunt kill the fetus

This is a larp.

Femanon here, her body her choice you know im right!

Attached: 1549847073246.jpg (720x960, 45K)

Good. Shame whores who use abortions as contraception. Many pro life women would get wet learning that about you.

Thats something to be upset about? She is murdering your child. You better not pay for it.

Except it's not her body it's the baby's body.

Fix that nine so it doesnt look like a four, slut.

>I'll be forever known as the guy who left his girlfriend right after she had an abortion.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Jump off a bridge roastie. Tits or GTFO

are you even reading the links I posted?? you had better as shit make her sit down with you and go through that and make sure she knows full well what goes on there.
How can you be so blase about this? Is it not murder??
she will hate herself afterwards. She will hate herself, and you, afterwards, forever.

On the other hand, if you take some action like a fucking man right now you will be forever remembered as the man who convinced her to have it. and when she does, she will love you forever for it.
She doesn't know what she wants. she's brainwashed. Women don't want to do this.
Make yourself a plan, convince her about the money problems or whatever, convince her it will work and you can have the baby and it will be for the best. She's not going to want to do it and she's going to hate herself afterwards when she does.

Things won't ever be the same between you after this, no matter what happens, whichever way it goes. This will wreck your relationship, and if you love her you will fight to keep her so that means you had better fight right now to make her not do it.

Girl here. If she doesn't want your kid she sure as fuck doesn't want you. Move on.

>2014
nice bra, now post tits like you're supposed to.

>I'll be forever known as the guy who left his girlfriend right after she had an abortion.
lmao, so what. You make it sound like abortion is some respectable thing. It's murder, she's a murderer. Get away.

>show tits and act like a roastie please
“Wow what a fucking roastie you are”
T. Incel logic

>Girl here.

Attached: titsorgtfo.jpg (540x648, 87K)

This. Let her fuck her life up. Disentangle NOW. TRUST THESE ANONS OP. DO NOT FALL INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN ANTI NATALIST.

Kill her

>leaf
>roastie
>literally advocates murder
sounds right, actually.
God is real! God is real God is real! What are you thinking???? God has given you a gift! It's a blessing!

>>show tits and act like a roastie please
>“Wow what a fucking roastie you are”
>T. Incel logic

You must be new here.

It's not 2014 anymore.
...and Tits or GTFO

Doesnt matter it IS HERS

Fix your eyes shithead

Awwww poor incel mad lolololol

I dont owe you anything pig!

Attached: 1549846452556.jpg (893x960, 55K)

Its a larp by a faggot who waited five years to use that image on this specific day. Kys

omg. this kind of throws off her "clump of cells' argument. You can see the little feet moving. it's disturbing but still a beautiful life. I'm going to show that to her. She's not bad or an SJW or any shit like that but her mother is a feminist cunt who will literally shit fire if she decides to keep it. I'm calling her now to come over. I think I'm ready.

Kys faggot

My dick, my choice, now bend over and shut the fuck up,cunt.

This is a butthurt beta faggot larping from a thread that was derailed after a roastie wouldn't tits or gtfo.

see

thread very related. please check and read there also.

She doesn't want the child to be used to anchor you down to her obviously

The alternative is being a cuck that stayed with a whore who murdered your child.

Old pol should be L I V I D

tell her you're a bitcoin millionaire and she can have it all if she delivers the baby

In order for your opinion to carry any weight, I'm going to advise you to release the kraken.

this. After an abortion, its inevitable. You dont speak about it but you both invariably go your seperate ways, eventually. The shame usually does it.

Earn yourself an Order of the Banner of the Hero of Sock-kind.

kys; if you're a shill.

nice memeflag rabbi

kys

It’s ok to be known as the guy that leaves his whore gf after she had an abortion. She is a murderer that is killing your baby,

If she lives with you then pack up her shit and leave them behind the door for when she gets back.
If you live with her then get your shit and get out.

but why is it HERS and not OURS? she couldn't have made it with out my fertilizer.

Ask her to get a picture of your child’s face so you can get it tattooed on your arm on calf or whatever.

>Old pol should be L I V I D

Hence the derailment. There are too many cucks on this board.

Tell her if she kills the child, you'll kill yourself.
Then here's where it gets serious, real fast.
If and when she aborts your child.

KYS

If she wants it but you don't, child support if she doesnt want it and you do fuck you.

Absolutely do this, kidnap her, restrain her, force feed her nutritious food and prenatal vitamins, then once the baby is born you will be arrested but become a folk hero and a martyr who did whatever it took to save his child. You can do interviews and write books and decent women will throw themselves at you and a child who rightfully will idolize you and probably get pardoned by Trump at tre end of the day. It would totally change the way abortion is thought of by the public.

1/10 trap.

>If she lives with you then pack up her shit and leave them behind the door for when she gets back.
>If you live with her then get your shit and get out.

this

Exactly. Have some money and even if your girl is the independent woman artisric type her mom and even her dad will force her to have your spawn by threatining to leave her out of their will.