Anti-Vaxx Memes/Anti-Vaxx Hysteria

We all agree that the CIA is behind it right? I've legitimately never met a serious anti-vaxxer. These memes are having the opposite effect on me and making me less keen on getting my kids vaccinated because it feels so forced.

Attached: anti-vax.jpg (960x860, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2018/08/17/global/circumcising-babies-increase-risk-cot-death-contested-new-study-claims
casereports.bmj.com/.../bcr-2012-006879.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4528880/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27406735
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28881394
livescience.com/61305-most-online-anti-vaxxers-are-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you think anti-vax is being pushed by (((them))) then youre more than half retarded

Vaccines aren't 100% effective, one child unvaccinated is no different to the results you get from any 20-child group. the whole thing is a cash-grab by the subscription-oriented medical industry anyway.

want to be safe from disease? then find a partner who already caught the real ones but didn't die. breed with them, not with someone who has an artificial immune system that is literally come from a factory line!! that's the OPPOSITE of safe!!! if everyone is using that default then of course illness will evolve to suit that specific environment. we will see certain harmful illness that only infect vaccinated people, such as new strains of HPV and chickenpox.

ideally, we would think about this from a eugenics perspective: not by beating illness one by one, but instead by breeding healthier immune systems. a good start would be to actively promote sterilisation for diabetics, epileptics and people with poor vision. next we can move on the people who get ulcers, experience food allergies, and even vertigo.

small steps towards a better humanity.

Attached: 1541451871955.jpg (1125x1125, 275K)

>not vaccinating your kids because you wanted to counter culture a forced meme
I think everyone can agree on that one kek

The biggest anti-vaxxers are liberal tech hippie enclaves like in Portland, Seattle, Bay Area, etc..

olol

Attached: toppestoflels.jpg (517x768, 331K)

The vaccinations are given too close together because niggers can't be trusted to come back to the doctor. All these things have side effects and the medical industry is lying when they imply they are safe. 'Sudden infant death syndrome' is mostly just a cover for those lethal cases.
I wouldn't trust the pharma kikes to not put poisonous shit in them either. They seem to have total impunity.

if memes are making you endanger your childs life, you dont deserve children

seriously the real world has actual consequences. vaccines arent just a fucking meme. if you dont do it your kids will die. and i know people telling you this will make you want to not vaccinate more.

tell me tho. why the fuck are measles outbreaks happening nowadays when they hadn't before?

>vaccines aren't just a fucking meme

sounds fake but ok

Attached: 1541449558240.jpg (600x776, 132K)

actually sids comes from male circumcision lmao

jta.org/2018/08/17/global/circumcising-babies-increase-risk-cot-death-contested-new-study-claims

im not killing my babies, but you can if you really want your life to be a meme

Japan banned most vaccines due to millions of children being effected by them. Mainly by the HPV vaxx. Which reported lead to 1.7 million to be infertile. While Finland is suffering the same thing and reported lowest infertile rates in 150 years and US has 8 million cases a year other countries are facing the same issues. Here's how insane it is, girl are 0.6% risk of every having the disease and boys 0.2%. While the total death 0.00012% for women population and 3x less for men.Real numbers are around 4000 death a year for women and less than a 1000 for men. So, you're risking a chance in permanently ruining your child's health from the vaxx that only has 13,000 cases a year. Sadly we are lead to believe to never question our doctors and government about on our health and well being. Those who care to see where i got my info its on public display. casereports.bmj.com/.../bcr-2012-006879.abstract ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4528880/ ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27406735
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28881394

SIDS is the all-encompassing thot get out of jail free card. If some nigger mother smothered her child in a cot, the cops would rule it SIDS just to avoid having to address a little pest control.

hey requesting someone to help this guy

I mean honestly. You know what I think is a danger to children? Aluminium in the tap water. Unrinsed dishes tasting of detergent. Food that's "close enough" to the use-by date... So many dangers to the health in a common family home.

You think my kid is gonna die from chickenpox? That the 43% effective flu vaccines is gonna make his live a breezy park walk? Of course, OF COURSE my child gets a tetanus shot when he steps on a nail. But anyone with a willy to whack can pump a kid into a bitch, even a psychopath like me. It might happen to you too one day.

So how about I continue to put whatever I want in MY child, and you put whatever you want in YOURS. Mercury, semen, fucking bleach I don't care it's your kid to fuck up.

Attached: 1541450348857.jpg (1305x763, 185K)

someone please come help this guy out

If all vaccines are safe, why does the US Government have an entire fund/process for vaccine related injuries where they’ve paid $3,753,777,757.38 to individuals that suffered harm from vaccines over the past 30 years?

People are making anti vaxx memes because they’re sick of fucking outbreaks happening because stupid bitches won’t vaccinate because of fake news they read on Facebook from other “woke” moms

the study is pretty interesting

In the United States, circumcision accounted for some 14.2 percent of the prevalence of SIDS in males, the researchers wrote, adding that this is “reminiscent of the Jewish myth of Lilith, the killer of infant males.”

In a tweet, Elhaik asserts that the myth of Lilith — a female demon who is sometimes blamed for the death of infants — is based on Jews’ “unconscious” fear of SIDS associated with circumcision. Fear of SIDS “is why Jews don’t trim boys’ hairs until” age three, he tweeted, cited a haredi Orthodox custom. “They try to pass boys as girls to trick #Lilith because they knew that girls die less than boys.”

SIDS rates are significantly lower in U.S. states where Hispanic people make up more than eight percent of the population, the researcher wrote. Circumcision is relatively rare in Latin America.

SIDS prevalence was the lowest in the Netherlands, with 0.06 deaths per 1,000 births, and highest in the United States, with 0.82 deaths. According to the World Health Organization, at least 61 percent of American circumcise their children. In the Netherlands, where only Muslims and Jews tend to perform the procedure, that figure is lower than five percent of the population.

Jews typically have boys circumcised when they are eight days old. Among Muslims, circumcision mostly occurs later in childhood but before the child enters adolescence. SIDS can occur only during the child’s first year of life.

tldr jews are killing their own boys due to a retarded tradition

Hey, someone please help this guy out

i was vaccinated to hell and back and i turned out to be an autistic Jow Forumstard soooo

stop importing unvaccinated people from other countries then

Somone come and help this man out

People will always cross the border illegally. The only reason it’s causing outbreaks now is because retards stopped vaccinating.

anti-vax is obv population control. i guess some of us need to die for something thats coming soon.

who could be behind this post?

Attached: 1548093065268.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

>always

why are you so evil?

>a good start would be to actively promote sterilisation for diabetics
Shitty food, mostly

>epileptics
Keto seems to help

>and people with poor vision.
Nothing to do with poor genes in most cases, but near work.

>next we can move on the people who get ulcers, experience food allergies, and even vertigo.
Shitty food and poisons

uhhhhh how do you make one of these

I've only ever me one anti-vaxer, and luckily, They're not having kids.

Welp, into the trash it goes.

>poor vision isn't poor genes
If neither of your parents is nearsighted, then you have less than a 1 in 40 chance.

>shitty food
I would say this is 70~80% of the problem, based on depression studies. I feel if I started promoting agrarianism and self-sufficiency here you consumer piglets would call me a loon.

>Fpbp

Sheryl atkinson didna good 10min video recently about vaccines.

Watch it, then remember she was msm, but quit because they wont let her do her stories

Look up the Central/South American vaccination rate.

pro vax is population control, they will use it to sterilise most of the population with an 'accidental' bad batch

not when the wall is up and fully operational

The anti vaxxing memes does give me the creeps.

Cant really find anyone caring about this on the whole internet, except for of course reddit, where it is always present.

Just dont get all the shots at once, its too much of a shock for the system. Draw it out over a year or two.

I haven't one single vaccination in my life, and I', an autistic /b/tard.. what gives.

Vaccines are pushed so it's not obvious how un-hygienic the shit-skins we're pushing in are. Yes they are un-healthy;they're also not needed. We need a WALL and we need it NOW. We are vaccinated so shitskins can shit up our area, and not immediately be able to shit us up. Pharma-Jew companies have already been outed contaminating a portion of those vaccines to literally FUCK WITH our children,parents, and elders, and analyze what they can use against their enemies. The JEWISH state is very real, and it's attempting to usurp all clay;THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GOYLEM? Gorge it with diversity, and rope.

Jesus man calm down, obviously I'm going to vaccinate measles and polio and shit but this talk of "their deaths will be on my hands" is fucking horseshit emotional manipulation. If we can't have a serious discussion about ANY dangers of over-vaccination without bringing up the short-sighted "but they lives!" crap we aren't looking at the big picture. 99% of children don't need a chicken pox or flu vaccination, for example.

Also might it be possible that measles is coming back specifically BECAUSE of vaccinations? That the vaccinations have become too weak and viruses have evolved (as best they can) to become stronger than our vaccinated strains of them?

Attached: pepetellme.jpg (207x244, 11K)

i want to burst out in uncontrollable laughter when someone argues pro vaccination
its just not worth anything at all to debate those fucking losers

Funny how less people used to get sick before we had vaccines isn't it.

Protip: If you get HIV your baby will have immunity to it.
Everybody go out and get HIV+, so we can have super babies.
Trust me, I'm a doctor lawyer.

Well I aint no anti-vaxxer, but I dont seem to understand how my parents (and pretty much everyone before them) didn't get vaccinated at all and yet they are healthy.

how did you learn our word "aint", spanish?
who is giving away our secrets?

Me no entiendo amigo jajaja

*Cleans secret agent sweat*

there are serious anti-vaxxers out there. they just know better than to reveal their power level to normie scum like you.

Attached: lkjhhggg.jpg (1500x843, 625K)

>haven't received flu shot in over 20 years
>last time I had the flu was 20 years ago, the same year I received the flu shot
really makes you think

Fun fact: Vast majority of anti-vax """"people"""" are women.
livescience.com/61305-most-online-anti-vaxxers-are-women.html

ALWAYS TRUST THE DOCTORS

Attached: circumcision.png (506x402, 385K)

None of the elite vaccinate. That’s why I don’t do it either. It’s literally a practice for livestock and goyim. It’s also impossible to get a vaccine without mercury, aluminum, and a hundred other “adjuvants.” The purpose of vaccines is to destroy your genetic potential.