For what purpose does a civilian need a military-grade fully semiautomatic assault rifle? Just explain this to me...

For what purpose does a civilian need a military-grade fully semiautomatic assault rifle? Just explain this to me. Because I see no good reason that someone should be able to go down to Walmart with $100 and bring home a weapon of war that belongs on the battlefield.

Throw all the logical phalluses you want at me but you know it's true. The gun epidemic kills thousands of people every year in the U.S. The only reason it continues to happen is because we continue to allow civilian gun ownership instead of outlawing it like the UK and Australia where, spoiler alert: they have NO mass shootings!

This is an issue that NEEDS to be solved and the solution is simple, gun onwers must compromise on bans and confiscation.

Attached: well-regulated-militia.jpg (2010x1560, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-automatic_firearm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because fuck you it's not a bill of needs.

Attached: E433FAD8-7A6E-404F-895E-34C593C6258F.png (2208x1242, 1.1M)

God, I'm so tired of this shitty troll. A revolver is semi automatic, dipshit.

Attached: C562E03E-04D0-4555-8E1B-6A616D985E8B.jpg (543x750, 32K)

Attached: F27930E8-8F53-40EB-9578-F768AD811463.jpg (199x240, 13K)

Why is it any of your damn business? If you want complete and total security, go live in a prison.

35k people die from gun-related deaths each year, more than half of which are suicides. So half of those people wanted to die. In a country of 330 million with more than 400 million guns? Less than 16k gun deaths is fucking nothing. Who knows how many of them were gang or drug related deaths which were a net gain for society.

So fuck off.

Where can I print some of these out to hand out at my fucking church?

fuck off idiot.
If people must have faggotry then of course it follows that people must have guns. Fuckoff and deal with it cunt.

I know this is bait, because fully semiauto is bait

I'd prefer mass shootings than sitting here like a cuck not able to kill all the traitors in government.

Attached: 1547655377702.jpg (1024x538, 50K)

How many of these fucking threads are you going to make?

Attached: 1549745668410.jpg (739x415, 19K)

Attached: 2A.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

*double-action revolver is a semi auto, single-action isn't.

Are you a dumb boy? A revolver is not a semiautomatic. Im fine with people having only revolvers and single shot hunting rifles and shotguns because that's what they had when the 2nd amendment was written.

If you don't need a right then it should not be a right. Therefore, if you don't "need" guns then it should not be a right.

>35k people die from gun-related deaths each year
That's where your post should have ended. 35,000 every single year is too damn much and it needs to stop.

Print away, friend. Makes me feel good to help out a fellow advocate.

Where's another one? I checked the catalog.

Also, pic related is the REAL militia, not whatever you conservatards consider yourselves to be.

Attached: 279pa2.jpg (745x488, 142K)

>Where's another one? I checked the catalog.
Your retarded or THAT fucking new if you don't think we don't have this thread EVERY FUCKING DAY

>advocate

Code-word for mouth breathing retard

Attached: 1421613717407.png (960x960, 281K)

>fully semiautomatic
>logical phalluses
A few years ago I would have called this obvious bait, but I don't have that much faith in human intelligence anymore.

Attached: 1411416234220.jpg (521x600, 30K)

1 post by you faggot there is nothing to talk about traitors like you get shot in the head plain and simple now no more comments from here on out let this die as it should.

Attached: 1422676663428.png (162x170, 4K)

Actually read this if you want an answer. If you're just spreading your propaganda with no intent on discourse,

Attached: 1482044524495.png (1000x3685, 452K)

this too

Attached: IMG_2935.jpg (731x1024, 157K)

Civilians need military weapons explicitly so that they can take on the military.

Most firearms deaths are suicides; most firearms homicides are pistols; "assault-style weapons" (whatever that means) make up a vanishingly small percentage of gun deaths.

Other countries don't have mass shootings because they're a form of ceremonial suicide. If you want them to stop, don't publish endless news stories harping on how the shooter's legacy will haunt the community forever. That's exactly what school shooters do it for

>a revolver is not semitautoamatic
Technically, it is.

Your point is what exactly? There are dozens of threads about fucking Trump every day but I don't see you bitching about those so blow me.

>military-grade fully semiautomatic assault rifle?

don't fall for the "military-grade" meme. The military uses the same small arms as everyone else. Only so many ways to build a rifle that works. They buy these things for hunting mostly. "self-defense" is also a meme. Most crime is young poor men attacking other young poor men of the same ethnic group. So the people who would need a gun for self-defense, are the same people who would use it to hurt someone else.

>The more infighting we cause the better.
Lmao disc trannies have no idea how this place works keep pissing in that sea of piss.

Attached: 1524630167269.jpg (1024x791, 83K)

>police should be the only ones with guns
Wait weren't you the stupid nigger saying the police are evil racist murdering innocent people

Attached: I second that.png (799x541, 787K)

>The right to bear arms
If it's a fundamental right then it shouldn't be regulated nor should you let people in higher positions of power talk about regulating it.
Sage

Because those update to differant issues. A thread about Trump facing off against Kim is differant from him ditching the wall.
The gun issue has not changed in 100 years. What is new? What makes NOW the time to bring this up.

3/10
You got me to reply.

The first ammendment didnt have a printing press and internet in mind. Im ok with limited free speech but not mass communications!

Come live here in my state, assholw, you will wish you had at least a .22 or a 30-05 to defend yourself from the narcos and their 50 Cal

Out of those 35k most are suicides the others are nigs chimping out on each other. There over 328 million people in the u.s. 35 thousand people dying from fire arms is a ridiculously small percentage. Get fucked faggot.

I'll listen to your opinion when you write it on parchment paper using hand ground ink and a quill pen, since the founding fathers didn't intend for the first amendment to apply to phones and the internet. I'm perfectly fine with you having a wooden block printing press because that's what they had back then.

Fuck off communist.

So...You are Pro Gun...it's just you dont want Law Abiding Citizens to own them...You want the Govt to have them...
So....
When Trump starts deploying RW Death Squads he doesnt have ANY resistance from Lefty Commies AT ALL.
I'm cool with that.

Attached: 1548376843522.png (807x547, 402K)

>should not be a right
That's not how rights work. It IS a right, that's not an opinion.

>If you don't need a right then it should not be a right
You don't need free speech or internet therefore it's OK to make it illegal for you to say your opinion or post on Jow Forums
Rosa Parks didn't "need" to sit at the front of the bus
Kill yourself you fucking servile insect

what's it any of your business motherfucker?

Respond to this fag, i know youte just a troll, but here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-164039_YouTube.jpg (1080x2220, 738K)

Also, the milita is legally defined as all able bodied men 18-45 and women in the national guard. And the 14th amendment under the equal protection clause all citizens over the age of 18 have the same rights, so there's the rest. Fuck off you brainless faggot.

Are all gun owners this stupid?

A simple wikipedia search would have provided you with all the info you needed:
"A double-action revolver also requires only a trigger pull for each round that is fired but is not considered semi-automatic since the manual action of pulling the trigger is what advances the cylinder, not the energy of the preceding shot."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-automatic_firearm

The issue is just as relevant now as it was 100 years ago. Once gun owners just agree to compromise and turn over their assault rifles then this thread will no longer be necessary.

>x is exactly like y
Oh, look. Another logical phallus. Don't you idiots know how to argue intelligently?

It just proves my point. 30-35,000 people die every year as a result of guns so we need to start banning them.

>fully semiautomatic assault rifle
>It goes in all fields.
Stop bumping this shit, niggers.

Attached: thatsbait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>It's okay to punch a "nazi" like you. Be afraid, "nazis." We're coming for you.
>You don't need a gun.
Pick one.

To make a lose-lose scenario if the government decides to get too crazy with the oppression. Theres no hope of winning but you can make fighting the populous such a costly and bad idea that they wouldn't risk it. 10 years ago i could believe its retarded to think they'd do anything like that but you'd have to deny reality or be woefully uninformed of current changes to think western civilization isn't heading towards soviet tier destruction.

>30-35,000 people die every year as a result of guns so we need to start banning them.
That's .0001% of the population. It's insignificant. Again get fucked faggot.

yeah, and meet the thousands-of-explosive-armor-penetrating-giant-rounds-per-minute-fighter-jet. That is going to used against the public in the wake of a public unrest.
Thats why citizens military power should equal to that one of the government. So that the government doesn't make you into a slave by force, because the government possesses the power to do so, and you don't have the power to resist.

>For what purpose does a civilian need a military-grade fully semiautomatic assault rifle?
To kill government military and policemen that possess military-grade full auto assault rifles, grenade launchers, tanks, jet fighters, guided missiles and even tactical nukes. And to inspire fear in people like you who wouldn't be protected by an overwhelming military force that government authorities possess.

Attached: 3897808587.jpg (804x525, 165K)

If those were your children or other family members you wouldn't be saying that. Stop trying to be edgy and start acting like an actual human being.

The question should be "Who would you rather go to war against?"

>Oh, look. Another logical phallus. Don't you idiots know how to argue intelligently?
Not an argument.

>If those were your children or other family members you wouldn't be saying that.
I would.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to insure that the federal government cannot gain total tyrannical control over the citizen class. It is states as such multiple times in the federalist papers by its designers, the founding fathers did not care about the scale of the weaponry the entire point was so that states could remain free of the federal government if they desired.
Every bullet is a vote.

And that is why you should not be allowed to own guns. Your lack of empathy is disturbing.

It doesn't matter what it was intended to do when it causes deaths instead. The Second Amendment kills 35,000 people every year.

I'm glad that you threw in just subtle enough tells to only catch retards with this bait.

>Semiautomatic
>military grade assault rifle
these two are mutually exclusive.

Even if what you want was the case the majority of the 2A supporters you lambast are usually the ones joining the military, so how about we restrict voting to only people who've served in the military? You wouldn't have any problem with that would you?

>military-grade fully semiautomatic assault rifle
Commie retard detected

Attached: picRelated.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

>The Second Amendment kills 35,000 people every year.
It doesn't matter.
I can't believe you don't understand that.

>military-grade fully semiautomatic assault rifle
>fully semiautomatic

Jow Forums-fag here.
OP IS A FAGGOT
P

I
S

A

F
A
G
G
O
T

NO such weapon exist. Nice try, bootlicker

KYS

The second amendment exists for when home -is- the battlefield, stupid nigger.

Attached: 1545402551972.jpg (741x596, 87K)

ill bite OP, I think everyone deserves semi heavy assluts, while the founding fathers did not have semi heavy assluts, they would want the people after them to have them. One could even argue that they are Gods gift to the world

Attached: zeXPJ4R.jpg (819x783, 162K)

Why is Jow Forums such cringe?

how do you not know what a semi-automatic is you dimwit? Semi-Automatic does not mean fully automatic...

>military grade fully semiautomatic assault rifles.

Op’s Retardation is confirmed with this statement alone

Attached: 2D901BEA-10D5-4E8E-94E1-2C51737DCDD4.jpg (516x630, 45K)

>For what purpose does a civilian need a military-grade fully semiautomatic assault rifle?
Because people who would want to harm you would also be packing some serious heat.
1. The Police cannot defend you and at best can only come to kill or apprehend the criminal after a crime has been committed.
2. The criminals will never follow gun ban laws. And unless you ban guns worldwide you cannot completely eradicate guns. Make gun manufacturing banned in the US? Then we'll just manufacture them in Mexico and smuggle them illegally to the USA, and arm people who would want a gun.
3. Your "gun owners" that "must compromise" does not include criminals who have guns illegally. You don't know they have guns, so they don't have to surrender anything to you. That gives them the upper hand to do any crime they want to commit, leaving your citizens defenceless. And remember no.1 so don't expect the cops to defend you while you're getting attacked. They're not Superman, who can get to you while you're in trouble.

Can someone please help this man out?

Someone please come help this guy

Repelling niggers.

Look at France you retard /thread