I'm a 5'8" male and considering getting leg-lengthening surgery to bring me up to 5'10"-6'0"...

I'm a 5'8" male and considering getting leg-lengthening surgery to bring me up to 5'10"-6'0". Would that be worth it or am I just insecure? I already wear shoelifts that bring me to 5'9" (I could use +2" ones bringing me up to 5'10" if I bought high-top sneakers) but I can only wear them in certain settings and they hurt a bit when worn for extended periods of time.

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)

pathetic.

I dated a man who was 5”2 once. and also you’re literally average height. so if he could get a date then you can definitely get a date.

I know this is a bait thread but I looked up limb lengthening and shuddered at the actual procedure. I've had minor surgery and it hurt like a bitch, can't imagine having limb lengthening done and the recovery only to end up looking disproportionate and probably never being able to run again in your life.

That's not advice. I was told that if I came to Jow Forums the guys would be nicer than on /b/.

I'm below average height in the U.S., especially among white men.

Not a bait thread but I'll take your experience into account.

If you were 5'6 I would be sympathetic, but you are slightly below average. Don't get the surgery you retard, you'll be better off spending the money on plastic surgery if you desperately want to looksmax

Nigger i’m also in the usa. I’m american and i went for a 5”2 tiny asian man because he was cool. You seriously already have better odds than he did.

I’m 5”3, what the hell do i care if you’re 5 inches taller than me instead of 7?

I'm looking for attractive white girls, if you're an attractive white girl I'll take your experience into account but otherwise sure, I can imagine an ugly or average-looking girl going for a short asian guy.

Can I make up for it with money too? Because in the long-run that will probably be my biggest comparative advantage (I'm only 19 and in college so money isn't a factor right now).

I mean I also like Indian, East Asian, and Latina girls to be honest, I don't know why I restricted it to attractive white girls. Just *attractive* would be great.

Your proportions will look like shit, stop being so insecure faggot

I model, am a size 0 east asian and i’m not some ugly troll. I have no problem finding dates.

I’ll admit that i’m a little cray and dont give a fuck but i still have actual friends. Now stop this whiny baby shit about you being ‘muh below average height’ if you insist on being a faggot then no one can help you

Wear boots and put in some shoe lifts. That gave me a 3 inch boost and I'm 5'8

I can't wear boots all the time, I don't live in fucking Alaska.

Why would a model be posting on Jow Forums? I mean I'm a rich guy posting on Jow Forums so I suppose I buck the trend as well but I'm just curious.

Im 5'6 and dont wear heels like you do. Work on your insecurities rather than spending money on butching your body.

Pro tip: the surgery won't help.

God bless you, user. You have the confidence of a demi-god.

You already know it's not worth it and you're literally grabbing at straw here. Work on your confidence.

True enough.

Every fucking day this same thread. OP is a 6'3" kissless virgin whose oneitis is fucking a short guy. Do not reply.

2nd that. FTG

You act as if like you’re a fucking midget, I’m 5’7 and a half and am doing just fine in life, people are going to have preferences no matter what you just have to stop being a bitch and not care what others think.

Attached: 933C72B7-24E9-43CD-BDA1-856A958C15F2.jpg (531x531, 79K)

your height isn't a real issue. start cultivating the inner gifts and values that you have as a unique individual. No worthwhile prospective partner for you would reject you for your height if you are a, say, hard-working, compassionate and/or dynamic person. By cultivating good values in yourself you make yourself more attractive than any boost in physical height could provide.

you’re insecure, buddy; work on other aspects self improvement instead pls (fitness, hobbies, etc)

i’m 5’ 8”, in a relationship, no longer a virgin, life goes on outside of Jow Forums manlet threads

Are you traditionally rich? I'm code monkey rich, bought properties and have rental income. I don't consider it CEO, large business owner sort of rich. The former can be socially retarded, the latter usually not