Why is the left anti-Israel and the right pro-Israel?

Attached: ujyhtgvrfcd.jpg (2280x1460, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1094738208544489472
youtu.be/o6zBw2DUlFc
jweekly.com/2018/11/06/gop-ads-target-jewish-candidates-with-anti-semitic-tropes/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fellow white brothers and redpilled non-whites, your vote is important:
twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1094738208544489472

>the right
literally only congress is pro israel.

EVERYONE HATES ISRAEL. YOU KEEP THINKING ABOUT LEFT VS RIGHT WHILE IGNORING EVERYONE ELSe.

Because the Jews have implemented duality in American politics that allow them to simultaneously sport the degeneration of morals and exploit the God fearing men to give them sheckles

Imagine what would happen if there was a right-wing party anywhere in the western world that was anti-Israel. What would the Jews do? Already they try to label the left-wing as being "Nazis" but it's harder to get people to buy it.

Attached: The Third Path.png (922x1050, 362K)

discord tranny detected

because there is somewhat of a rift between american jews and israeli jews. some transcend it and have dual citizenship but there is a rift.

The Muslim one is getting deported! Here is the footage:

youtu.be/o6zBw2DUlFc

It's Jewish tricks. Antisemitism is only allowed under controlled circumstances. If antisemitism is given leeway on the Democrat leftist side, right-wing would rebel as the Jews intended and support Jews.

Because leftists are more intelligent. Yesc it’s that simple.

That’s backwards. You don’t even have to click the link just google it yourself.

jweekly.com/2018/11/06/gop-ads-target-jewish-candidates-with-anti-semitic-tropes/

Because Jews have money and Republicucks are empowered to protect and serve only those with money

Except zionist Christian conservatives like a Steve Bannon.

Attached: 14F36A77-7481-4347-B68B-42BEB228A678.jpg (1330x1447, 1.02M)

What exactly is wrong with being pro-Israel?

conservatives are gutless turds.
never seen 1 tell the truth about israel.

Controlled opposition.

Because the Left actually cares about human rights, while the Right merely pretends to when it is convenient.

The right is wed to the tales of Iron Age Jews through Jesus.

> the left anti-Israel and the right pro-Israel
Because now the left is letting in browns and Muslims and they don't have white guilt and have learned about the Jews and are speaking out.
The Jews thought they could CONTROL these people. And flood white nations with them.
Bitches, you had control of white nations.
You stupid mother fuckers.
Now the whites are growing to hate you too.
What now geniuses?

Attached: b5560d989e0f66034ba5c59c59164056.jpg (650x650, 216K)

The right is pro-Israel because their constituents think that when Jesus comes back (sometime soon) he will take Americans up in the rapture for supporting God's chosen people. I wish I was exaggerating but that's really what it is. That's the state of the American public.
Leftists are anti-Israel purely as a reaction to this.

You creatures realise you're basically making the kikes sound all-powerful though, right? Some guy bought out your moronic market system with war loot and your cultures will do anything for money, including as two world wars showed assisting the extermination of your very flesh and blood. It's literally that simple, whorespawn. Just what will it fucking take to make you get over your self-inflicted dependencies and start killing the filth that maintain this shit?

Attached: Draft.png (927x6648, 1002K)

It's called a kosher sandwich.

There is literally nothing wrong with supporting Israel. If Trump does it, that's good enough for me.

Attached: 1539439235725.jpg (2560x1841, 855K)

Attached: 15E84BCD-7FB2-487F-A8A0-15F5E5A80A11.png (274x320, 78K)

Attached: Democrats-MayMay.jpg (3000x6000, 2.11M)

You're one to talk Hans. You could have killed them, but you transport them en masse to amusement parks and create a lie once they're out.

the same thing happens in Israel itself.
the right is for democracy, capitalism and equality of opportunity (it just happens that those values favor smarter people).
the left think there should be equality of outcome to all so they think israel is against the retarded arabs and think israel should be destroyed, or at least give the retards some advantage against more able races.

Don’t you realise that human rights was a concept made up to undermine existing national laws and help the media justify pre determined military operations?

Nobody likes Israel but Kikes and those paid to care by Kikes.

How do you do, joo

um cause of palestine? leftists see west bank and consider them concentration camps (nice) and it makes their bleeding hearts bleed. right wingers see israel as the key to controlling the middle east's oil, so obviously they have to play nice with them.

I think you have a right to exist as an ethnostate, I just think I should support that morally rather than financially.

You know the "necessary sacrifice of the six million" is from a Talmudic prophecy I hope? That lie is not on us, your faggot media made the movies for them, slave cattle.

I think so too, we have come a long way since the 70's and now can support ourselves against surrounding armies.

but I think there is a problem of "More than the Calf Wants to Suck the Cow Wants to Suckle"
you just yearn to have some control over this region (form some reason), can't have that without giving some gifts to ME countries.

Personally I just want the US to go home and focus on its own priorities, mucking around in other countries is just going to cause more trouble. I understand what you mean though.

>Why is the left anti-Israel and the right pro-Israel?
how can the left be anti israel if they hate nazis and call right wingers nazis? it doesnt make sense. how can the right be nazis if they love israel?

how do shills call trump a nazi and a jew at the same time? because they are dumb, and they use the wrong social capital.

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 15K)

The left hates nationalism

Absolutely NPC status holy fuck dude

>the right pro-israel?
Neocons are pro-israel
outside of DC support for israel does not exist, it's all AIPAC make-believe

>You can vote for Israel
OR
>You can vote for degeneracy
Thanks.

delusional retard

Attached: 1441134872297.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Because the left is pro sodomy and the right is pro bankers. The left doesn't like the elements of Israel that are right wing, namely a strong sense of ethno-nationalism. The right likes them because of that, and also because of their connection to banks.

Greetings a quick rundown of mideast politics after ww2/during cold war

The factions:
Arab Communists vs Israel vs. Arab Kings

We're dealing with legacy cold war issues and likely will be into the future. The arab nations surrounding Israel are all communists of the baath party. Assad is a communist, as was his father.

Israel doesn't want to to fight its own wars because they are bitches.

The united states fights these nations because boomers still see these communist nations as a threat to america. I.E. John McCain.

>People make a lot of money in between from war lobby to propaganda networks
>Greater israel at stake
>boomer evangelicals idiotically believe jews actually like them, support israel because jews are god's chosen people (which christians aren't I guess?)

I say just let the whole damned mid east eat itself. Just don't let any refugees come when all hell breaks loose.

I think that part of the reason why is because the left, has always been supportive of the Palestinian cause, ever since the cold war. Many communist states and other regimes provided arms for many armed Palestinian groups.

As for pro-Israeli I don't know, is part of the reason because of delusional and mentally ill evangelical congressmen?

Jews allow conservatives to push back against Muslims, Islam, and a very limited degree of immigration ("border security"). They also provide them with money and an opportunity to enter pointless wars and satiate their bloodlust.

The left is an intransigent coalition of brown people and freaks that is out of the control of Jews. Jews do their best to lead it, and anti-Israel policies are mostly relegated to the fringes, but as they lose their grip and ability to direct the brown horde, such policies will become increasingly common.

Jews made a mistake in switching to the left and doubling down on anti-white hysterics. They had things better off when they were leading Republicans around by the nose, and to a massive degree they still are, but the freakshow they've created on the left will eventually eat them alive. Anti-corruption, anti-racist, and anti-apartheid stances inevitably lead to anti-Jew stances.

Basically, the Jews are weakening. The full spectrum narrative dominance they've held since WWII is collapsing. They can push Republicans around, but their pet niggers they imported as shock troops, that is something they can't. The brown hordes don't care about Israel, they only care about Jews so long as Jews give them handouts. They know Jews are losing their grip and they're taking advantage of it.

Because the American right was created and is even today lead by communist Trotskyist jews

Ban Islam.

The right supports democracy and religious freedom, the left (especially the Islamic left) doesn’t. They want domination and control, and for people to ONLY worship the state (or allah)

yuh

I think we already know why so many on the right are pro-Israel (because they're Christcucks), but I don't really see a certain perspective mentioned when it comes to the left.

Basically, the left sees Jews as only 'white' (even though they're a semitic people). The Arabs are brown and it doesn't matter that they're both trash so in their minds of course it's the EVIL 'whitey' who is doing bad bad things to the poor brown people who dindu nuffin. So they'll defend them regardless because of their white self hate or just because they're low IQ mutts.

because the left is ideologically pure and will not betray its principles. whereas the right are traitors to themselves and their own principles.

notice how the left politicians are young, vibrant and typically idealistic. (barrack obama, AOC, JFK, bill clinton)

notice how the right politicians are dependable, old, rich, and suspect individuals. (ron paul, donald trump, ronald reagan, george w bush etc)

>Islamic left

Attached: 1527652210142.jpg (545x478, 39K)

he and breitbart are owned and operated by jews