Help would be appreciated

Any anons here have any suggestions? I'm looking for a place in the US with the following:

- Cheap-ish housing prices (for a decent amount of space) and relatively low cost of living.

- Decent job opportunities. Not looking for anything fantastic just livable.

- Low "diversity" levels.

- A generally conservative political climate.

- Weather thats not hot in the summer. I hate the heat. But not completely ridiculous in the winter.

Any suggestions, discussions or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Pic semi related

Attached: 1547364195560.jpg (600x681, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homesnacks.net
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Kokomo-IN/2086015525_zpid/46061_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/40.713955,-85.902443,40.280049,-86.4394_rect/10_zm/
youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong country friend

"Low Diversity levels" if you want that go live in a underground cave you introverted fascist cunts.

Try the moon

Kentucky
Come to God’s country user

mid- to northern idaho?

the first white people came from kentucky, you know

Attached: 1498965834740.jpg (1087x689, 113K)

>Low "diversity" levels
How low are we talking?

las vegas, Nevada. Or Phoenix Arizona, both have decent job opportunities and low cost of living. they are both pretty nice places to live as well. if i had to choose between the two id go las vegas. youre also 4 hours drive from southern california or a 45 minute plane ride

.aine would be the place to go, its 94% white but leftists seek to destroy that. You'll be good for about 40 years up there

Maine

Phoenix is full of Mexicans. Scottsdale, Arizona is nice though

Fact: Kentuckians are the most powerful race in the world.

Literally the two hottest cities in the nation during the summer. Also, so many nigs and spics that drive up Vegas's crime rate.

t. Vegasfag

Attached: retard_jf.png (119x288, 42K)

ya i was gonna put scottsdale instead of phoenix but i know phoenix is cheaper to live then scottsdale

once youre away from the strip its a totally different city, summerlin,red rock, henderson, etc

Montana

any suburban area in the midwest fits this description pretty well

based

Attached: 1496373326273.jpg (361x649, 91K)

Tulsa, Oklahoma

i had a friend from there. his power would go out while playing vidya alot. still sounds pretty comfy desu

Try Oklahoma or Texas.

Your loo is absent poo because shit came out of you in the filthy Rue de Fecal Dew

Attached: 1508931644369.jpg (571x701, 43K)

homesnacks.net

Excellent resource to do your own research.

I'd say Ohio. Avoid Columbus and Cincinnati. The rest is comfy small towns, cheap country homes, and full of whites. You will have to be willing to drive at least 45 minutes to work since all the jobs are in the big cities I said to avoid. Niggers and leftists live in cities while whites live in the country far from everybody and drive hours to work.

>cheap
>job opportunity
>low diversity
pick only 2

>Cincinnati
Yeah cinci is pretty pozzed desu. I've only ever been to Columbus a handful of times and it was when I was really young so I can't say much.

Kentucky/West Virginia might be the best for you.

Upper-Midwest and certain mountain regions but they have 'ridiculous' winters which we consider cleansing storms.

It's not realized, America actually has extreme weather compared to the rest of the developed world. If it's not a tornadao, it's a blizzard, and if it's not a blizzard it's a hurricane.

Other than that this county is still a paradise.

WeeVee is also filled with bogans so you'll fit right in

Welcome cunt.

If you're Chinese or Abo stay away please. Or anything but pure white felon rape-baby.

Attached: 1526887621028.jpg (544x515, 81K)

Japan

That's Bangladesh

>this county is still a paradise
amen, brother

Attached: ashley-knedler-108482-unsplash.jpg (800x400, 151K)

Bleach the damn abos...

These threads are just phishing for ((people)) looking to send “immigrants” Do some fucking research yourself and get serious about finding a good place to have a family. Take it serious and don’t be lazy, you only get one life.

Attached: 8BB5C540-B967-45DC-ACFE-D381DCAC3014.png (1000x1000, 987K)

Shut the fuck up now! What are we going to do if California hears you?

Attached: wtf.gif (250x141, 323K)

Maybe, as long as you stay the fuck out of North Tulsa.

Springfield, Missouri

California's already here, unfortunately. Did you see the results from the last election? This state is fucked.

>second election
Yeah that was a punch in the gut. Just hoping folks keep seeing what CA has become and don't take this too far. Our lefty pols arent that crazy yet.

DESU, the place OP is describing sounds like a nice place to live.

Pardon my phone post

Rural Minnesota. Pick a small town (sub 5k) 20 miles from from a larger town (15k) and enjoy.

>Minnesota
Considered ridiculous winter even by other states in the midwest.

Kokomo, Indiana. Asparagus grows wild in the county roads.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Kokomo-IN/2086015525_zpid/46061_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/40.713955,-85.902443,40.280049,-86.4394_rect/10_zm/

Attached: ISe8j0o9cqtvfd0000000000.jpg (550x413, 134K)

Attached: IMG_0977.png (680x679, 283K)

Dallas fortworth area. Great job market and good freeway system that moves fast so lots of suburbs to chose from to live in with very cheap housing. I would recommend anywhere in the DFW/ North Dallas Area. The property value will skyrocket in the next 10-20 years. White values prevail in Dallas and there is an excellent healthy amount of racism in the local Normie population. I run a construction business and my wife is a realtor, she gets a lot of people asking about the diversity issue, i.e. Wanting white neighbors she has clients straight up just say they don't want to live around niggers. Normal people saying this. Also all the Mexicans and niggers know their place

Fuck off we're full
not really, but that's what you faggots always tell me in /auspol/ when i ask about moving to the outback.
You're asking too much climate-wise. You can either have mild summers with cold as fuck winters, or hot summers with mild winters. I suggest TN or PA, both depending on what you need to do for work and how close to the city you have to be.

You're gonna hate it so much.

We're still full when he goes though guys.

You can move to the outback, you're gonna either kill yourself or move to Melbourne and go full liberal though. Our outback isn't like your midwest. It IS a barren shit hole.

Where was Steve Irwins stomping grounds? Isn't there some rural areas with lots of wildlife that isn't completely overrun with chinks?

Post Falls, Idaho

Attached: 52333E39-2996-4169-AA88-6E56A5F3E976.jpg (1020x764, 190K)

Try Omaha, Nebraska. It's a big city with lots of jobs, mostly white, and mostly Republican.

But to be honest, you're moving to the wrong country.

Qld. Rural Australia is basically anywhere inland where there is still grass. The outback is the arid land where the ground is red and everything dies. It's basically our Chicago

I am also from Kentucky.

Attached: sonic csa.jpg (500x390, 78K)

Whats the weather like in Kentucky?

Oh god oh fuck i need to find somewhere to live outside of shittifornia please help me

Honestly?

Wyoming is probably best. The major cities are majority white. Good politicians and good people. Beautiful mountains too.

Bro your purposely being as generic as possible. Did you do any fucking research whatsoever?

Fuck, people think you're their personal real estate agent.

East Tennessee is the place, my dude. I moved here from Detroit. I own an online business, I could've gone anywhere in the country.

WY is completely ridiculous in the winter, so you fail.

I think it can get a little too hot in the summers but temp swings are pretty nuts. It went from 70 f last week to 20 f this week to give you some perspective. Still, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. What part of Cali are you from? I have fond memories of San Diego but San Fran is a different story.

>Tennessee
The mountains are absolutely stunning. Driving through that area is something else. The south is patrician.

MAYBE Western colorado or northern nevada, possibly somewhere outside of seattle, not in it obvi, lots of whites in all those and more asians in seattle but very white.

You people are the reason I don't want diversity fuckin street shitter.

Don't mind moderate levels, but basically anywhere whites are a majority.

Come to SW Washington

New Hampshire.

Damn. You're right. SAGE.

pic related. I'm trying to get away from them lmao.

They are literally disgusting even the "hot" ones no thanks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 6.17.20 PM.png (269x637, 40K)

Quite literally.

Attached: header-journey28-1.jpg (2048x975, 260K)

>Omaha, Nebraska.
fuck off out of the thread then.

San Francisco

WHY DON'T YOU ASK A FUCKING BLUE NIGGER GENIE??

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY

>Cheapish housing
>Low diversity rate
user I...