Is Jow Forums in a drought?

It's been months since any good juicy happenings, no good larps, no Insider info, no ayy lmaos, no fappining 2, what is this place now but a nigger tranny spamming Stein tweets and nigger dicks.

Attached: 1549849694761.png (272x204, 51K)

I predicted the happening for the social media Jews being outed as hatemongerers on the day of smirkface. The next happening will revolve around AOC.

I was just saying this. We've been in a happenings drought since about skyking.

There hasn't been a thread to keep me up all night in a very long time.
I think skyking was the last one.

Attached: 1534204157055.jpg (1024x686, 90K)

I agree fren. More counter-information than good threads.

Trannie, commie, nigger, faggots live here full time. One must only filter appropriately and shame the biological invalids and move on. Habbenings are always around the corner

you need to smell the roses my fren

It just helps me rekindle my love of other boards.

We can only hope, I just feel like I use to come here for hope but shilling is so strong now.

That’s why oldfags must soldier on

*honk honk* soon my friend...

Attached: ni.gif (607x609, 821K)

I'm here everyday, eventually the discord trannies will get bored, just like the jidf got bored, just like shareblue got bored, just like the fat woman who spread her buttcheeks for a pic got bored. I'll still be here.

It's pretty obvious they have Liberals paying the mods to compromise the site. Any time there is an important Trump speech they freeze the board and ban me.

We're here because this is the last honest place left

I was shitposting in the SOTU sticky all night long.
Well, the last honest place with traffic at least. My ass isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Trump isn't doing anything, and his presidency is a dumpster fire.
Until trump leaves office in 2021, Jow Forums will be as shitty as the president

I agree, mods here have lefty tendencies that they push hard. It's hard to get attention when your thread gets deleted. Stay strong fren

Has nothing to do with Trump

This place has been taken over by Russian Bots and AMI shilling psyops. No happs on da craps. Shake em up shake em up shake em

It's either full scramble or complete famine, but when it comes, there's a calm before the storm so to speak. Be ready to mobilize and fire up those mspaint meme cannons at an instant. Nature of war is a whole lot of nothing and a few brief moments of action.

Attached: 1549385753991.gif (524x289, 1.43M)

Attached: 1548464450763.png (1080x1920, 713K)

put in your seat belt and eat some clam shells

Attached: 1549637118370.png (341x340, 169K)

Ftfy
You are either a shill, a faggot, or a nigger... or a shill faggot nigger.

Go back to plebbit

There has been a distinct lack of happenings and we haven't had a premo operation since It's Ok To Be White.

I'm getting a little restless TBQHfamiglia.

Attached: BabyCZ.jpg (466x960, 43K)

Quality meme fren

This, I didn't want to say it but it was an obvious derail post, spot on fren

I guess restless is the best way to put it, this board has world changing abilities but it's so putrid with shit now you can't even smell the good stuff

It's always been like this though. They hyped threads are shit, sort the catalog by creation date. We're all still here, just not in the AOC threads.

They target me whenever there is an important event. Look at the boards, they're swarmed with anti-Wall propaganda on important nights.

Now that I think about it I almost never see any build the wall threads, hmm

we are leftists now and posting on the secret democrat board

Jow Forums is too dynamic and skeptical for a bot to pass as a poster, therefore all the faggotry is coming from actual people.

Actual people can't spend an extended amount of time on Jow Forums without becoming redpilled and becoming /ourguys/. Simply impossible, or should I say EXTREMELY rare.

That means that eventually there are going to be offices full of paid shills who all secretly agree with us, each unable to admit it to the cubicle rat next to him.

Only good things can come from that.

Fear not, fren. Jow Forums is a force of nature and can only be Jow Forums.

Attached: Consider.jpg (343x284, 35K)

I just come here to read twitter mostly

imagine being this naive in current year

One of the mods hates my guts. Another one used to help me out. One mod would ban me for a month and the Christian one would swoop in and unban me. I can't create threads anymore. They did something to them ...a shadowban or something. I used to get lots of activity now it's null. Also noticed that there is an overspread ration of European posters which is unrealistic. They're trying to lower the number of American posters.

you shills suck.
1, pretending the LA blackhawk raids didnt happen
2, wells fargo happening
2, 100,000 strong protest by gun owners in washington, illinois, new york, and new jersey, taunting cops not complying with gun control. huge news, constitutional law is coming back, Connecticut police refused to ban guns when they found out they themselves were on the raid lists.
3, french revolution, literally, only 93 police showed up for the Shoot To Kill Order, there were supposed to be 2,000 police. two people lost hand to real grenades thrown by police, they are at war
4, pyramid ufo teabagging the pentagon, Secret UN Disclosure of UFO and it's radio signal verified by NASA and a university, not a Bluebeam hoax, scrubbed from web daily
5, we found Ginsbergs death certificate (2019, 86yrs, female, D.C., name Ruth Bader Ginsberg), whole site turned into foxes. pic def related
6, we found proof of AOCs jewish ancestry (self admitted as a plus on stage, cant be taken back).
7, whitaker btfo pedophile Israeli's malpracticing as US representatives
8, we found AOCs discords and an IRC
9, proof that wheelchair chan is comped was posted on youtube, source code revealed and hacked during a livestream, twice. fucking epic
10, doj has announced investigation into PP fetus remains black market
11, PP blocked by federal judge in texas after fetus resale operation caught on undercover high definition video
12, We now know that Obama has been molesting his trauma based mind conttol slave, Wendy, since she was ten
13, we learned that the Deep State's Mobile Tactical Communications Link is an ad hoc star network with low range, low bandwidth, and 1 channel. they dont have super secret encrypted stealth technology at all. for instance a poseidon offers more com capability than the pedophile faction has in total.
14, shutdown ruins left wing households and communities, coming back either 15th or 21st because dems didnt negotiate. cant wait.

Attached: 1548820999584-pol.png (2478x938, 1.37M)

Fuck up normie

Attached: 1B4842CE-CAE7-42EC-B769-D8949577C047.png (1173x1174, 403K)

Yet we're in a thread with no shills. Really makes you think about where you can find a good conversation here. This thread is bumping now though, so expect an influx of shit.
Really?
Post death certificate.

You must have missed this, user

Attached: 1549853823386.png (700x700, 615K)

Shill rat leave this thread now!

Attached: 1549762840859.jpg (364x364, 7K)

HONK

Attached: AA6252A3-3FCA-4E6C-B55B-70E03FD8068B.gif (511x512, 105K)

we all love free bumps and rare pepes, dont we folks?!? who gives a shit.
>remember the Honklocaust, remember the 6 Honkrillion
this meme really is too funny

It's weak, that's why I'm not getting in to it.

>the Honkrillion
“...the screams of pain emanating from the gas chambers was only drowned out by the furious HONKing of the camp clown, Honky as he watched a firing squad execute my sister and mother... - Josef Lebowitz (p.167, Excerpts from Auschwitz, 1967).

Attached: D504B98A-6D62-4BDA-96E8-8049EEF5A8B9.png (512x512, 203K)

No. We are never in a drought, for we are the rain itself.

Have an Oldfag Thread to feast on. The rest of you Degenerates slept and missed it.
Never
Sleep.

Attached: legendary 1.jpg (2551x5453, 914K)

Attached: legendary 2.jpg (2560x5236, 791K)

Sorry I didn't get into that thread now. Saw it the other night.

It was the highest energy thread I have been in since the OG Skyking.

Attached: 1534626140594.png (432x583, 47K)

Haven't had any good investigations or hype threads in a while. I'm really bummed I didn't click it the other night.
Pic related was entertaining and made it in to real life though, so there's that.

Attached: 1549420271778.jpg (960x535, 95K)

Yeah. That was top level Salt Mining.

Attached: 1547588455157.jpg (1140x759, 140K)

You know it hit home when I'm getting the same fucking shoops emailed to me by elderly boomers the next day.

>quads are enough to make redditors shit their pants and declare it the best thread since actual happenings
You people actually need to go back, the shit state of Jow Forums if because of you lot.

this

Attached: D367C30B-BF07-46D8-BDB0-2C9D2A4AC46D.jpg (640x640, 63K)

the muslim representative just named the jew on twitter.
we are in the middle of the biggest happening in weeks pussy