If Islam is based, why does it support globohomo tranny pedophilia and open borders

White Christian Civilization or Islam?
Islam claims it is based but stifles free speech, supports tranny lgbt leftism, and works with kikes to replace white people in their countries.
Islam is the enemy and sny ally of them gets treated as a traiotor. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-001734_Chrome.jpg (1413x2150, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to hide and ignore all shill threads. Do not directly respond to OPs, even if they try to bait you. Report them if they violate the rules. The more shills realize they aren't welcome here, the sooner they'll leave.
OP has been making these threads today because AIPAC is being exposed to the normalfags.

>AIPAC is being exposed to the normalfags
Oh really? How'd that happen?

Some random shitskin congresswoman just said that AIPAC is paying US politicians to be pro-Israel, and now Jews on Twitter are going apeshit over it. Some even have ties to AIPAC and are being exposed themselves.

Because they're from Satan and we need to BAN ISLAM while we can.

Muslims pushbopen borders and lgbt parties on White Christians but not at home. They are the enemy for 1400 years raiding, raping white children stealing and killing our people. I give zero fucks about their struggle. If they all die its a plus.
Islam is pro faggot tranny lgbt leftism and supports open borders. Fuck all faje lying muslims and their kike tools

Who cares? She supports lgbt and is open about it. She is still a muslim subversive invader and is not anerican nor welcome here. Nor are her supporters.
Fuck AIPAC and the globohomo islam lgbt alliance. They all get evicted.

Agreed expulsion

Yeah, support them from ropes and rooftops maybe

idk but globohomo made me kek really hard

Attached: 1532901618143.jpg (682x600, 225K)

They vote for leftist parties here and ally with lgbt in the Eest. All elected muslims and their voters in Europe and American push lgbt pedophilia on White children.
Not one supports closing borders, white identity, or is agsinst faggot cartels here.

Islam supports them here but not in their countries.
How us it different than kikes.
They are cancer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
In other words, THEY ARE LYING!

So is muslim support for pedophile transvestite education in white kids high schools.
Muslims slly with leftist lgbt pedophilia cartels.
This same omar cunt voted to put pedophiles transvestites and lgbt drgeneracy on white children.

I will report every shill muslim pushing lgbt degeneracy like you invader kike muslims

Perhaps she does. Perhaps more of us support it than we ought to.

But the books don't.

Lol, falling for muslim lies in the year of our Lord MMXIX.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Hasbara shills working overtime tonight I see.

Attached: 1426401423249.jpg (2928x2928, 357K)

holy shit white people are the only people left on this planet anymore who don't want to hurt children

we need to support her through this, not elect her, right now she is attempting to expose the ZOG.
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Jow Forums liked to pretend Islam was based because it was traditional, but they've shifted.

Muslims are all down-low queers, and child fuckers.

Jews on damage control over based congress lady.