Why does Booker assume Iowan media will be speaking Spanish?

Why does Booker assume Iowan media will be speaking Spanish?

Attached: Tweet.png (600x600, 82K)

>Tu hablo español
I mean I hate spics like any other, but Americans are so monolingual and retarded they have no idea what verb conjugation means

Don’t over think and just sit back and enjoy the ride.

>I cannot even say Swiss cheese in Swiss

Attached: 1514357851751.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Other languages dont matter
You ever notice they speak English to become relevent?
Kys faggot

Swiss radio in Iowa? Wat

Attached: 1549841777300.png (512x512, 207K)

It's good not to be an uneducated prick who thinks the world revolves around him. Ignorance is the reason why the world is full of shit.

>but Americans are so monolingual

It's almost like we already speak the one language that matters.

There's a reason Mexican schools require English, but American schools make foreign languages just optional for graduation (at least the high school I went to.)

Attached: Map.png (1800x1012, 146K)

>Swiss is a language
This retard is in Congress. The memes write themselves.

>tu hablo
lol what a retard

why are Burmese people learning Spanish?

>muh america is so superior we can't bother learning at least one other language to get ahead of countries like China and Germany in terms of trade

You are a traitor to this country we refused to speak any other language besides really really butchered English

Don't the Swiss speak Romansh anyways?

No soap, radio.

How the fuck is Cory Booker a real person. If I didn't know better I would assume that he's a Jow Forums troll that pretends being a retarded leftist and went too deep.

Attached: 1540206933570.jpg (639x607, 82K)

Is this what we get when others try to neutralize gender specific languages?

>tu hablo
complete cringe
also impolite even if "hablar" was conjugated correctly

He just wanted to call him a beaner in a subtle way. When I see mongrel americans I like to address them in spanish to remind them they aren't white.

>Sweden
>Swedish
Kek

>How the fuck is Cory Booker a real person. If I didn't know better I would assume that he's a Jow Forums troll that pretends being a retarded leftist and went too deep.

oh no, hes real, shits just that fucked son.

Attached: 1546456771881.jpg (749x497, 35K)

Iowans are humble and plain people, nobody here falls for this pandering shit. We like our Mexicans speaking English no matter how bad they are at it.

Dulingo claims it's refugees learning Swedish.
That is pretty bad if they make that much of an impact

Switzerland has 4 Languages. The Government has to provide every info in all 4 Languages.
German (certain Dialect, but officially it's German)
French
Italian
and Romanish-Latin-Thingie

I'd like to think that swedes dont use dulingo at all, unfortunately, I guess thats not the case.

He saw a foreign correspondent from Switzerland but assumed he was Mexican because in the USA anybody who doesn't look anerimutt is automatically presumed Mexican. Amerimutts don't look like anyone else because they're a mixture of many European races and often a bit of others as well mixed thoroughly over several centuries.

We are pretty damn divided in what languages we learn however. Idk what that does to numbers but shits probably not as bad as you are led to believe.

>speaking Swiss

To sneer in and not be sent back to Burma.

Thread

It doesn't mean shit because the sampling space is duolingo users, not all of Sweden.

The world literally does revolve around us though. English is a required class in all the developed world. I can go traveling and expect people to understand me. English is the unofficial universal language. You wanna learn an ancient language like Latin? Go ahead. But only a cuck learns the language of his inferiors.

>Haven't spoken Spanish in 15 years since high school
>Still remember Tu is followed by hablas.

Because hes a moron. But more specifically he was likely just virtue signalling to try and convince everyone how "totally progressive and inclusive i am everybody" by assuming we dont all speak english and even a 90% white flyover state might speak spic.

I anticipate we'll see much more of this nonsense, even asking audience questioners what pronouncs they prefer.

^