How the hell did we let subhuman trannies have any sort of power in society?

How the hell did we let subhuman trannies have any sort of power in society?

Attached: Capture.png (652x678, 81K)

Is this bongland?

Jewish brainwashing

The UK took laws made by Facebook and made it the law of the land lol

You're just lucky Trump decided to enter and ended up winning. If any of the other (17?) politicians in that race had won the election, you'd be at the same stage as us right now.

yes
>imagine living in the U.K.

Jews

Remember when Caitlyn Jenner came out and everyone agreed trannies were mentally ill gay people?

3 years later and trannies are a protected class whose opinions are worth twice as much as the average woman or minority (and 4x as much as the average white man).

'Michelle' Obama.

I don't get that you draw the line at trannies but not homos

the power of not getting stalked. wow, quite a power they have.

Next thing they will want the power of not getting curb stomped.

The audacity!

I don't care about homos. I've met some based homos who support Trump and call gay pride type homos "faggots". As long as they're not parading it around and pushing it as a positive thing IDGAF what people get up to in their bedrooms. It shouldn't be encouraged, but at least they're not ALL degenerates, like with trannies.

You mean Michael?

inb4 leaf kys

>Implying they don't deserve to be curbstomped

I see you've never been to the US
They would have to imprison at least 50 million people there would sooner be blood in the streets

It probably didn't happen?

fake news

Attached: 1493739361448.jpg (351x351, 10K)

The same way homosexuality went from being in the DSM to a celebrated "alternative lifestyle" within a few decades: political activism and generous funding from a certain tribe of people.

what?

Is it really so hard to refer to people in the proper pronoun? I'm glad they locked up that cunt. Maybe she will learn some respect for people.

oh right, no I mean the Jews have been pushing us to venerate transgender people through their magazines/media organisations/celebrities and it's worked.
I believe this did happen. And I'm not at all surprised that it's now a crime to question the orthodoxy.

source?

What, like a native american tribe?

how are leftists better a fascism than actual fascists

It's all to do with who holds the levers of power.

Because you guys put people in ovens. Thats a little harder to normalize than gender pronouns.

Civil war pls

It's not fake news you fucking idiot

The UK is officially more cucked than Sweden at this point. Jesus Christ.....

It's because society decided to embrace bullshit ideologies because they believe these ideologies are not bullshit. You should avoid bullshit ideologies. Bullshit ideologies are destructive and only bring suffering.

>What is bullshit ideology?
Bullshit ideology is that kind of ideology what bases on nonexistent theories. Bullshit ideologies partially or totally deny facts about biology/economy/science/human nature.
Bullshit Ideology usually tells you "great words". And people who believe in bullshit ideology become aggressive against people who try to show them that they believe in bullshit ideology.

>How to protect myself/others from bullshit ideology?
Bullshit ideology need ignorance and unawareness of person to be planted in that person. So basically if you have proper knowledge, you become immune to bullshit ideology. Learning basics of economy, biology and psychology is a great start of road to be immune to bullshit ideology. The more knowledge you have, the more immune you are.

Attached: 72762727.jpg (500x487, 83K)

First they came for the trans exclusionary radical feminists, but I wasn’t a trans exclusionary radical feminist.....

I give the same amount of fucks about your pronouns as you do about my rank title in WoW PvP. When you start referring to me by my proper made up title, I will refer to you by your made up pronoun. Or actually, I won’t. And I don’t play computer games.

Sweden has taken in a lot of immigrants, all under the impression that this was the modern western approach (thanks to influence from the US, UK and Germany) but has never been cucked. Don’t mistake an ambition to be good hosts with cuckery, when Swedes have had enough you’ll know. UK on the other hand is turning into a parody. Where Sweden is in fact the birthplace of free speech the UK is the antithesis, and pretty much always have been, because they have always been real cucks rather than just too hospitable.

By tolerating them.

literal gay terrorists attacked the DSM organiser's homes.