NEW Q POSTS

Q makes a good point. Why does the FAKE NEWS media continue to attack a so-called 'conspiracy'? Why do people continue to say Q is fake and shills label patriots as "boomers"?

qmap.pub/

Attached: 1545351562192.jpg (1080x1349, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1564897985465132.gif (213x185, 3.66M)

Cute selfie

BUMP

>Mfw I go flip out over Q's board over how they are being silence and suppressed by google, youtube, twitter and kikebook. And now, this happens

Attached: SS Laugh.gif (245x230, 871K)

Honked and clownpilled

Attached: 936C2E4D-DC74-4017-A9F1-C2D8802BC579.jpg (226x212, 10K)

neonrevolt dot com is another good site covering Q posts.

This board has been taken over by psyop shills.

Continue doing your work by leading them to the truth.

God bless, Patriot.

You don't defend it for shit. You all got really faggey with your defence. I can't blame you though, if you tried, the COMPED MODs b& you, the real user, not the true spammer/infiltrator, for defending

Give me a call when someone gets indicted

Attached: 1526947181795.jpg (1271x711, 155K)

>TRUST SESSIONS

>most recent Q posts have been irrelevent shit like pictures of fighter jets and meta posts "look how everyone attacks a larp!" and promises that DC is shitting itself in fear
>meanwhile no wall, no major arrests, endless waiting for happenings, no JQ
>DC is scared though patriots!

>the COMPED MODs b& you, the real user

Future proves past
Q

Nice trill shillboi

Attached: 1527579219226.jpg (359x479, 47K)

Tell me more. Tell me about the future proving that the FBI found absolutely no verdict for his reasoning. How they closed the case and lied about everything, including those mysterious missing hard drives and camera footage

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Youre doing a poor job shilling for gold.

I like you HH, you hate pedos and that’s all I really care about.
Don’t you think it’s weird that Q accurately claimed that Huber was secretly investigating Huber?
What about when he said that denuclearization talks with the Norks would begin in July of 2018? (He made the claim in Nov 2017)

Lmfaoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Your on crack newfag! Im the brokest white boy you ever met. I post for the fucking lulz and have been for a long time. Gtf back to plebbit with that bullshit. I've been following this shit long before it was on infini or even had it's own board. NEW FREN!

>Huber secretly investigating Huber
How did I fuck that up?
Huber was secretly investigating CLINTON***
He’s not a shill.

inb4 triforce is hate symbol?

I think, there is always smoke involved. There has to be. They play the game of 'deception'. You have to mix truths with fallacy to keep others off balance. That's the game were in. I believe Q to be insider(s), if that answers your subtle question. With Huber, idk. Usually it's a prequel of things to come. And with NK, what were they really going to do??

I answered your question now riddle me this. How would you feel knowing the people who are supposed to protect us, don't? Take for instance the so called 33,000 deleted Hillary emails. You know, 2 1/2 years of lied. What if they were never deleted? What if the people who were supposed to expose it, had/have the evidence, and covered it up. Then their oversight bosses (On 2 occasions), come behind, and lie again to cover for them. After this, states that Hillary is clear, last year.
>My question is this and simple
Does this inspire faith in you?

Causes of World War 2 The roots of World War II sprouted in the treaty that ended World War I. The Treaty of Versailles put a heavy load on the people of Germany. They couldn’t have a military. They couldn’t keep the lands they thought of as German. They had to pay a lot of money to France. To pay France, Germany started printing Marks, which is what they called their money. They just kept printing as much money as they needed to pay their debt. But the money wasn’t backed by gold or anything else of value.

So the money was essentially worthless. Germany tried to buy currency from other countries that backed their money in gold. This just made their money drop in value. In 1921, a German could trade 90 Marks for one United States dollar. But by the end of 1923, a single American dollar was worth more than 4 trillion marks. People needed a wheelbarrow full of money just to buy a loaf of bread.

Q is just an intelligence Operation Holy Fuck 8Ch could have doxxed the user a long time ago but didn't.

I dunno maybe because the IP Address would show it was Kush?

Anyways.

user found something

I just want to see some tits

Trust Rogan.

You’re a smart guy HH. I always tend to agree with you and here our thoughts align perfectly.
I cited those examples because they’re almost unexplainable. (Your point about the Norks is valid, but they had always been unreliable and unpredictable) To predict the timing of the denuclearization talks was the real feat.
In both cases, I’m certain that no soul on Earth could’ve called those without inside information. Which means Q is legit, but like you said, he’s/they’re using the elites disinfo strategies against them. (Mixing truth with lies)
>How would you feel knowing the people who are supposed to protect us, don't?
I already know this; we’ve been in many pedogate threads together.
>Does this inspire faith in you?
No. Most sane people would be completely dispondent after the things I’ve seen. (Such as the email nonsense.) Instead I’ve grown to accept that nothing is true until it can be confirmed five ways from Sunday. Which means that even though Q is feeding us a mixed bag of good intel, you shouldn’t drink the Koolaid, per say.
However, I’m not without faith. The system requires certain people with certain skills, which means it can’t pick and choose between a good person or a bad person in some cases... Which means that people that have the best interest of humanity in their hearts DO exist within this system.
I’m hoping that Q is comprised of these people. Trump certainly seems like one, Flynn does.
So I have faith, but I’m not going to put on a blindfold either. I’ll just keep on doing what I’ve done since before the appearance of Q: Vetting all information in as many ways as I can, and spreading what’s good to see what people think. You never know what you might learn just by asking the right questions.

>imagine not realising Q is a LARP.

Attached: 24237829-9CC3-4F8C-AA32-D15CEB1FB71A.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Most just want Q to be an automatic solution to all of our problems and expose all the evil like how Wikileaks used to. That’s why they get so angry when that could hasn’t been filled.

No, you’re a towel.

TRUST SESSIONS FELLOW Q TARDS
WE RIDE IN MARCH

My faith was shaken, badly, and repeatedly. The Horowitz shit really hurts, bad. Im pretty crushed about that. Then, at SOTU, Trump went 'full' zion-don.
>Der, we need to face antisemitism
>Pic related, tell me more zion-don
Yeah, really lost me there. As of right now, im kind of in limbo user.

Attached: FEDS Indict Dual Israeli US Jew Man Responsible For 9 Percent Of All Anti Semetic Acts In 2017.png (590x1294, 485K)

Yeah people need to pay more attention to the part where Q explicitly states that they aren’t always telling the truth. If you’re accustomed to this sort of thing (from the elites) then it’s easier to read between the lines, but not always.
To get to your statement: Since Q is so popular, there are A LOT of people mixed up in this that have never even delved into conspiracies before. So I don’t fault them for hoping that Q is Wikileaks 2.0. That’s all they know, for the most part.
The only thing I can say to put your mind at ease is that Trump needs the public on his side and most are still indoctrinated and love/serve Israel. He can’t be too inflammatory or he’s going to drive them away. Hell, the Dems are outright killing babies, and STILL dropping Trump’s popularity whenever they cite that “he jails kids” with crocodile tears in their eyes.
There ARE Jews that are undeserving of antisemitism, like Hasidics, who HATE Israel and consider them to be “The creators of all wars.”
It’s best to remember that Israel, particularly Jerusalem IS a holy city that SHOULD belong to us. We don’t want to see it destroyed, we just want to see the parasites that occupy it charged for their crimes and eradicated.
(Maybe I’m speaking for myself a bit here)

>The only thing I can say to put your mind at ease is that Trump needs the public on his side and most are still indoctrinated and love/serve Israel
Yeah, I voted and pushed Trump because I believed him to be the one to end it. I know the shit the kikes do to kids. You wanna talk about ped0gate? Lolololol, Israel is a ped0's playland. Quite literally a hotspot and santuary for trafficking. I also know they don't just rape the kids, or enslave them either. And maybe, if others knew as well, they wouldn't give a fuck either. I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN 9/11! WHO REALLY DID IT! OR WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INVASION OF EUROPE!

His, statement there, is against me and against truth. It's offensive, not that I care, I don't. But, I value 'truth' over Trump all day every day. And his support for a lie (the holohoax, anti-semantic real life crime), while condemning those who oppose the lie with facts, is garbage.

>and STILL dropping Trump’s popularity whenever they cite that “he jails kids” with crocodile tears in their eyes
That's because he's not being aggressive enough. His team are kinda pussified. I've destroyed that argument 100/100 times irl. Not only that, turned those who run b.s. faggey talking points my way. Know how? Easily

>Be me, American Citizen
>Have 3 kids
>Go to bar and get drunk
>*Break Law*
>Go pick up kids
>Get pulled over
>Police take me, and throw me in a cage!
>Police take my kids, and put them in a cage if other parent/grandparent isn't reachable.
My question is simple. Does an illegal, someone not even from here, have right's that I don't? Is that what you are implying? That an illegal alien has more rights than me? Should I be able to stay together with my kids while im in jail as well? Or is that only for the people not from this country?

And if your on that team...your people are simpletons for not figuiring out how to destroy that bullllllshit day 1
>#SHUTDOWN

Where we go none we go all!

Oh believe me, I have the same counterpoints and feelings that you do. Not a word that you posted is wrong! (Again, we always seem to be on the same page) but the public user, the other 330 million, plus the tens of millions of illegals that aren’t counted in that number? They need to be swayed, or at least controlled until this is all over.
You can’t just drop what we know on their heads, because at best you’ll get riots and madness, at worst? They’ll DENY it, this is the type of stuff that NO ONE wants to believe. The indoctrinated hate they have for Trump and anyone who supports him would make that easy, sad to say. We have only one shot at this user, and we can’t just sit the public down and force them to learn. (It’s a process)
>But, I value 'truth' over Trump all day every day.
That’s really all you need, and I mentioned that in my first long post to you. Vet all information and share what’s good. I see you doing it, and standing up for what’s right often. So I know that won’t be a problem, but don’t lose all faith.

I’m of the mind that due to the nature of some of these crimes, such as torture and pedophilia, the public might not ever even be told the entire truth. I DO believe that 9/11 will be the lynchpin that is used to bring down Israel’s occupiers and those who set it up in the first place. (The shadow cabal, Deep State, banksters, etc...)
I apologize for the long posts, I just couldn’t believe my eyes when I found you in a Q thread with ten replies. I had to chat with you while I had the chance m8. Try to stay safe and happy, I truly wish you the best.
I think that Huber is the guy to watch as far as this circus is concerned.

Q is a cia psyop to manipulate us

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

This video is a psyop, do not watch. CIA programming.

Attached: Q PREDICTED THIS.jpg (1980x1464, 920K)