AIPAC IS TREASON. DEATH TO AIPAC. DEATH TO ISRAEL

Attached: 1533955131042.jpg (314x314, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
archive.org/details/rothschildsfinan00reevuoft
pastebin.com/cNMDfjpG
opensecrets.org/lobby/
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044
youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY
twitter.com/AJentleson/status/1094808219585859592
twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/269488770066313216
archive.org/details/FederalReserveActOf1913/page/n0
archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BED-gpTNRjLh6/page/n0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0fGXzKb1o
circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
archive.is/TuTi5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump

>missing the point this hard
The centrists are saying if you criticize Israel at all you’re an evil anti Semite, and the nazis are using this as an excuse to literally be evil anti semites. All she was saying was Israel has done some fucked up shit. Not that all jews everywhere are bad or whatever, just specifically the Israeli government. Can everybody calm down about this now lmao

>centrists
Nobody is calling people who stand up against Israel an antisemite but people connected to the Israel lobby. Seriously. Shut the fuck up you zionist scum. You truly just keep doubling down until humanity has no choice but to kill you, dont you?

Bump

Attached: AIPAC influence.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

as long as idiots keep equating the Israel of government with Jewish people this shit will continue to be hilarious to watch spin out of control.

Critical thinking isn't a strong suit among most Americans if you haven't yet noticed.

This is a Right Wing, Conservative, Republican Trumpcuck board. Good luck with that.

Never understood how the hell a lobby group that represents a foreign power can be permitted to interfere with American legislature, foreign policy and politics in general. And the left keeps on bitching about Russian political interference.

Attached: 1538665827331.jpg (2103x2150, 2.18M)

remember to hit them where it hurts

Attached: Koscher.jpg (500x500, 95K)

daily reminder zog scum must die and nobody likes them
thanks, now kys

I'm listening

Fucking kek.

Attached: 1543168406659.png (782x726, 148K)

>And the left keeps on bitching about Russian political interference.
Buddy that ain’t the left. The #resistance morons are still on the right, they’re just not literal nazis so by comparison they seem more left wing to you

>mfw i agree with milky blaylock

Attached: confusedshuss.jpg (1200x600, 110K)

>You truly just keep doubling down until humanity has no choice but to kill you, dont you?
Assuming we haven't already reached that point long time ago.

It started long ago but the last nail in the coffin was the federal reserve act of 1913, it was created by Baron Alfred Rothschild and later on the same family helped create israhell with the help of their cousins the Saxe-Gotha-Coburgs (royal windsor's). Since that act was signed everyone became a debt slave and their taxes were used against them. US is not alone, every country has a Rothschild central bank except for Syria and Iran, which is why both are targeted for war by the rest of the governments. AIPAC is the channel used to pay off politicians with sums of money greater than any economy in existence so their motto is "if you can't beat'em join'em" and we suffer for it

This timeline is so unbelievable

Feels like so much has happened since the beginning of this year.

Attached: 1530692531591.webm (852x480, 2.53M)

Img related is the AIPAC influence on the US timeline

Attached: AIPAC.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

This isnt our fight JIDF. Were as neutral as Switzerland on this one. May the best sand people win.

Attached: 5ee33ec505f1c5145c012fab125d953ee809ac5e5d5fa1ccd092e3ee61b72286.jpg (600x429, 32K)

Go fuck yourself. The world will unite to kill every fucking zionist there is.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: jew US WW2.jpg (1653x1620, 401K)

The Lobby: UK and The Lobby: USA cover all the details how the money flows into the pockets of politicians and how even schools are indoctrinated to support israhell

Attached: The Lobby link listing.jpg (757x1555, 319K)

1.4% of US population

0.025% of world population

Attached: jew subversion.jpg (2909x2068, 1.35M)

>You truly just keep doubling down until humanity has no choice but to kill you, dont you?
That really is it isn't it?

Attached: 1540588008193.webm (954x530, 1.8M)

no choice. even the kids.

I will bump all AIPAC threads

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-012840.png (1080x1920, 121K)

Recall that I posted Baron Alfred Rothschild created the Federal Reserve Act well here's Jacob Rothschild admitting to being a jew in the first minute of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU

he also brags about how his family created israell:
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU

Img related is from this book:
>The Rothschilds: The Financial Rulers Of Nations by John Reeves
archive.org/details/rothschildsfinan00reevuoft

this is just one family that funds AIPAC, there are many others:
pastebin.com/cNMDfjpG

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 293K)

meaning really intelligent board right? talk about npc's when trumpets gonna figure out they been played. how long? no wall, no declassification of fisa, no drain swampum with arrests. no repeal ahca. the wall is the funniest though cause he could do that on own is empowered to . lol

it's not about left of right, one lobby controls both sides and that's AIPAC

Attached: AIPAC.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Attached: AIPAC.jpg (1200x516, 71K)

I also found out that JIDF and associate propagandist organizations are not allowed to mention AIPAC at all, if someone appears to be shilling ask them about the lobby group and should they avoid the question you know who you're dealing with

Attached: Head of AIPAC quits after boasting.jpg (752x890, 219K)

Israel and America officially married

Trump supports AIPAC. That's good enough for me.

Attached: donald-trump-aipac.jpg (2560x1841, 855K)

the US is a vassal state of israhell, the USS Liberty incident and Lavon Affair are to examples of how that's true. If any other country tried to do the same they would cease to exist

both parties are controlled by AIPAC, why don't you tell us what you know about the lobby group, don't be shy

Attached: Traitors.jpg (400x6179, 327K)

to = two*

>it's not about left of right, one lobby controls both sides and that's AIPAC

Thats why every news outlet left/right and every single jew is oy veying right now. AIPAC is the heart of the control over the goyim in the USA

Attached: real jew reptilian.gif (320x212, 784K)

I guess a broken clock really is right twice a day.

AIPAC controls congress using lobby money and they do it by exceeding donation limits using prepaid credit cards so the money can't be traced. This revelation came out in the The Lobby: USA documentary and it was said by the people who were doing it thanks to investigative journalists who recorded everything, it's also why the documentary was banned from being published in 2016, it exposed the tentacles to the world

Attached: The Lobby - David Ochs.jpg (970x617, 54K)

Genuine question, is AIPAC more influential than it's spending numbers suggest? 3.5 million seems like a drop in the bucket when compared with real big spenders who also have incentive to influence american foreign policy. Namely the defense and natural resource lobbies.
opensecrets.org/lobby/

youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044

considering the prepaid credit card angle wouldn't be published you'd be right that $3.5mil is nothing compared to what's given, problem is there's no easy way to trace that money unless the banks are seized and records exposed

>we are now at the point where the left is fighting with us because trump has cucked out so hard to the neocons

Attached: 1532215671545.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Maybe that's what 4d chess looks like...

this literally involves america you fucking retard

GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!

AIPAC is for blue nigger genies

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY

soon

Attached: jew-gif-1.gif (330x245, 1.18M)

actually yeah what was the USS Liberty again anons

hey FBI what was the USS Liberty all about have you been able to figure that one out yet

They’re an American lobbying organization in DC, idiot.

twitter.com/AJentleson/status/1094808219585859592

>the left is now releasing articles about the jews running the GOP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/269488770066313216

Attached: jidf jews fucked.jpg (603x312, 49K)

23 out of the 77 who voted for the "israhell security assistance authorization" bill were democrats

bump

bump.

BUMP

dems always turn on each other.. it's truly beautiful.

bump

Democracy is built in a way that allows AIPAC to operate legally because lobbying is legal.
AIPAC is so successful that all presidents virtue signal to them is for the very natural reasons of it being jewish thus better than anything else made by non jews.
simple. go fuck yourself Abdul karim.

Attached: 1544436312693.jpg (1240x770, 835K)

America is not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic, you cutdick brain damaged retard.
Dual citizenship holders are allowed to make policies and the money supply has been privatized by jews
you're a waste of life though, I hope you get killed by sandniggers you hate so much as it would be pure pottery

Interesting. Thanks for the tip, leaf.

>money supply has been privatized by jews

how does that even work you stupid leaf ? repeating zoomer memes is pathetic.
AIPAC is so powerful because it's jewish. all jewish things are the best in their field, as REALITY can tell me and if I actually google shit by myself.
I'm jewish, I have a soul and my life is worth more than the entirety of white people worldwide. u mad shitskin ? soulless beast. jews own everything you ever knew.

Kek. Unit 8200 must be freaking out right now.

ALOHA SNACKBAR!

BUMPING FOR AIPAC ABOLISHMENT

Attached: 1530945447664.gif (255x190, 17K)

>muh unit 8200

They are a bunch of nerds that operate huge radio towers. they deal with RF communication.
they are not in the field, they don't do shit. just smart nerdy kids. I know 2 people that served in 8200. it's not rare at all.

the AIPAC logo is actually really nice. kikes sure know how to design logos

Attached: 1506600773732.png (1324x824, 38K)

>how does that even work
>The Federal Reserve Act 1913
archive.org/details/FederalReserveActOf1913/page/n0
>The Federal Reserve Conspiracy
archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BED-gpTNRjLh6/page/n0
>Federal Reserve explained
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0fGXzKb1o

>I'm jewish
colour me shocked
btw, your bris gave you brain damage and you are victim of trauma based mind control:
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
archive.is/TuTi5
>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
>Male Genital Mutilation is Trauma Based Mind Control [45m]
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
> u mad shitskin ?
I was raised roman catholic by slavic parents who didn't genitally mutilate me
kek
any more stupid questions?

Attached: Baron Alfred Rothshchild - Federal Reserve Act.png (632x153, 64K)

You knew people in Unit 8200? It's probably because you're an Israeli behind a proxy. Fucking coward.

AIPAC must be forced to register as a foreign agent as it was in the past before some kikes in congress reversed the decision.

jews are not a race, nor a religion but a mafia.
even better is that you're not even Semites but Persian in origin:
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
And you're also Khazar's
None of those things are something to be proud of but here you are

Attached: (book) Murder Inc. jewish american mafia.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>Syria and Iran

Also Cuba and North Korea.

Until recently Myanmar, Iraq, Sudan, Taliban Afghanistan and Libya were also on that list.

Agreed on ZOGnald Drumph. Now, let's go back to the Jewish Bribery Industry........

Congresskween Omar (D-Somalia) has done more tonight than ZOGnald has done in 2 years for our cause.

Cuba fell a while back, In the 1950's David Rockefeller and Eugene Meyer organized a Cuban partnership with the Moa Bay Mining Co. and North Korea is a Rothschild project, remember the 8 goddesses of Korea? They're a sabbatean-frankist group that reports directly to the Rothschild family, plus the Kim family keep their gold in Basel Swizerland at the Bank for International Settlements

THE NORMIES WILL DO OUR BIDDING
>THE NORMIES WILL DO OUR BIDDING

Attached: subvert.jpg (1037x948, 532K)

>russian influence is demonized
>israeli influence is legitimized and even institutionalized

isn't foreign influence of elections illegal?

He means that a privately-owned bank, a family business (the "Federal Reserve") gets paid interest on our money that we still print for ourselves, just because, when we could just do it ourselves and save the money.

Attached: .....................jpg (920x700, 136K)

Attached: E3225A40-9F86-4386-99EE-513C739AD3F8.jpg (684x564, 75K)

ABOLISH THE (((FEDERAL RESERVE))).

Only Congress may mint currency, not a private bank that got Woodrow Wilson drunk on Christmas Eve 1913.

Never thought I'd actually agree with Talcum X on something, yet there it is.
Weirdest timeline.

hmmmmm what do you mean ?

Someone MAGApede on here told me the wall is being built, asked for proofs,googled for proofs I couldn't find nothing

>Can everybody calm down about this now lmao

>>>/reddit/

the sitting president has the constitutional power to print a new currency just like Lincoln did with the greenback and bypass the federal reserve note system, as well as goldman sachs who take the money from the federal reserve first then lend it to the government with their interest attached

>You knew people in Unit 8200? It's probably because you're an Israeli behind a proxy. Fucking coward.

I am Israeli.
8200 is not rare at all, many kids served in it. they just take smart good graded kids with some technological background and they invest in them and turn them into the maintenance workforce behind the intelligence wing. usually programmers.

the only reason that 8200 kids find well paying jobs is because the army only recruits 120 IQ super nerds into 8200 ranks. no other positions in the army require more think tanks. thus when they end their service, Intel, google, Apple etc would literally suck dick to employ them.

you skipped my posts, coward

shut up nigger, I own you.

Jewish mitosis

Even when you read the bible you see how jews bartered with their god how they wanted other peoples possessions, vineyards, wells, houses etc.
God agreed and the covenant was made.

Attached: IDF standard issue.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Same here, he's full of shit coping with his cognitive dissonance and wounded fat ego by pretending the wall is being built already.