Are upper-class/elite british a different race?

though Jow Forums thinks brits are unattractive, with their squat faces and beady eyes

the elites are 100x much better looking; i'd even say they look better than the nordics

is there a reason for this? is it pure anglo-saxon genes? norman influence?

what is the genetic makeup of the bad looking brit?

Attached: warwick-rowers1.jpg (567x423, 100K)

Trannies with fake ab inserts. Yes, it is that bad!

Attached: Beady Anglo.jpg (490x313, 25K)

The "elite" looking people are the germanics
while the lower classes are descended from the celts and britons originally inhabiting the island

this

Yes, on account of hundreds of years of Norman and Angevin domination and inter-marriage. They're basically French.

British elites are Norman.

Attractiveness is strongly corelated with class on The British Isles.

seems doubtful. don't the french brits have dark hair?

They just have nothing to do but work out and eat quality food. I'll bet half of them have a pudgy brother who has no desire to get shredded.

>imagine 2050, the upper classes look like pure aryan nords with perfect genetics and have superpower laser flight suits, 0.0001% they select their children through a machine genetic process

>30 billion unwashed sea of humanity unable to read or write, being herded around the continents like cattle

>the elites are 100x much better looking; i'd even say they look better than the nordics
They literally are descendant of Nords.

Normans were Vikings.

French from the south of France are swarthy meds, French from the north are Celtic and Frankish with a tiny dash of Vikings.

Elite british men literally all look like gay twinks

>Normans were Vikings.
The orignal invaders were but they inter-married with the local nobility. William was 1/4 Viking.

Check into the Norman/Viking invasions of the British Isles. They even used different words to the populace to refer to cattle for instance (if I remember right cattle was for the Briton peasantry and beef for the Norman/Viking nobility) once they had become nobility.

>are upper-class/elite british a different race?
sort of, yes.

Truth.
My family is descended from upper class english, my mom and sister did (((23andMe))) over 50% nordic DNA lol.

>better food
>access to better doctors/healthcare/beuticians
>low stress lifestyle
>wealth attracts beauty and better genes get introduced to the gene pool

Gee its a real wonder

It's selective breeding. The elites tend to be descended from nobility that picked the best looking women to bear children for them. This is essentially what we would look like if people chose mates based on looks.

They are French loan words. Pig becomes porc(Porc) when it is roasted, Cow becomes beef(Boeuf), Sheep becomes mutton(Mouton), ...

Attached: lindyfrog.jpg (1280x720, 281K)

Formal language in England is derived from Latin, French and anglo-saxon. When the Romans came, the ones in charge used Latin for all public records and commerce, politics and such. This was preserved by the main record keepers, the monks, for a thousand years until the normans came. They put their own pals into positions of power all over, and so French became the language of power. Latin remained but somewhat in the background.
The peasants continued with anglo saxon, some Latin and French slipping in but not much, there was little crossover, villages remained generally isolated and people did not move around even beyond a couple of miles.
Keep in mind also that the entire north eastern half of England was danelaw for quite some time, and that the Norman invasion happened in the south and had the greatest effect on the south, it was not a consistent alteration or area of influence.
Nowadays, there is still a divide in language between those who use mainly anglo saxon terms, and those who use latinate and French vocabulary.
People aren't aware of it, beyond thinking some are using posh or fancy words, very few people know the reason why the word sets have different values.
If you tell someone this information, you have to say "an aryan told me on the invitation superhighway", or you are a faggot.
That's the price of the knowledge.

Attached: words.png (486x595, 82K)

Not really. The tall, blonde demi-gods are of nordic blood, germans were quite short and had darker hair at the time.
Scotland has had a disproportionate amount of inventors, and has the highest concentration of Celts, I can't vouch for their looks though.
Scotland also has a high rate of nord blood, the Vikings had a great effect on the place, all the way up to the Orkney islands.
Northern French are often fair haired, and the relatively few that came over have left their mark too.

Not really, the very wealthy I have met have all been consistently healthy and in good shape. They don't eat the chemical crap food that the plebs eat, so no xenooestrogens to make them flabby, and they have always had the money and social incentive to play sports several times a week. They are generally quite food aware too, better education and sufficient intelligence to understand the concepts too. They eat organic, well sourced food from childhood, and continue the habit.
Meanwhile, the majority of idiots eat frozen ready meals that cost twice as much as if they cooked it themselves, and are full of chemicals that wreck their body and brain.