Blacks have never invented anythi-

>blacks have never invented anythi-

Attached: A044C6C8-B644-4826-A569-C605BD59682F.jpg (750x687, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romanakozak.com/sign-language-translator/
youtube.com/watch?v=l01sdzJHCCM
newscientist.com/article/2140592-glove-turns-sign-language-into-text-for-real-time-translation/
youtube.com/watch?v=3YZ-LQ_3Y2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hCdtUxnOG8
youtube.com/watch?v=X-DxGoIVUWo
youtu.be/l01sdzJHCCM
youtube.com/watch?v=3seff2AsV3o
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2171677/Ukrainian-inventors-create-super-glove-converts-sign-language-speech.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GxhXJGA32YI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
bbc.com/pidgin
youtu.be/Z8jXzC6BfjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh yeah, totally see those everywhere!

I bet he killed a white man and stole his gloves.

He should make a glove to detect gangsigns

Didn’t they invent those like 2 years ago? Or is this like that one “Wiz kid nigger builds his PC” article?

for what purpose?

They wrote some software, and probably pirated it like true niggers.

When they start "inventing" all the tech & devices they actually used in slapping this together, give us a buzz.

Attached: toll paid 3.png (600x1007, 646K)

>25 year old Kenyan put's on a glove
>What he does next will amaze you

Attached: sdffffff.jpg (297x160, 11K)

*signs "nigger"*

Attached: he cute toast trudeau haters.jpg (1000x750, 201K)

Gloves like these existed for a while now though. So it's not really an invention, they might have improved onto something but they didn't invent anything.

Attached: 1549627794430.jpg (763x589, 61K)

apparently a lot of deaf-mutes want to communicate with blind people

So that people who can only communicate with sign language can talk to everyone else?

>the left aren’t entirely comprised of cucks...

You mean like they show in the movie Congo from the 90s where the gorilla signs ... totally a new idea

If whites never colonized African he still being swinging from trees going ooga booga.

You mean, like a keyboard?

its much faster to sign than type a bunch of shit and not like people can carry around keyboards

if Africans never left Africa there wouldn't be white people, that right nigger

inb4 leaf kys

It's much faster to speak than to write, but typing, especially on a keyboard is just as fast if you aren't retarded.

Already done in 2014 by a white guy
romanakozak.com/sign-language-translator/
And in 2016 by white guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=l01sdzJHCCM
And again in 2017 by white guys
newscientist.com/article/2140592-glove-turns-sign-language-into-text-for-real-time-translation/

There are dozens of these out there from years ago.

its for deaf people and not many would be able to type that fast and then doing it when you are buying a coffee or something. Have you ever seen how fast some deaf people sign?

still a cool idea even if op is wrong

watch the fema people do it for reference

Could just type on an app that has audio speech. This is stupid.

nigger just bought a powerglove

youtube.com/watch?v=3YZ-LQ_3Y2I

'Fake' interpreter at Nelson Mandela memorial

youtube.com/watch?v=2hCdtUxnOG8

youtube.com/watch?v=X-DxGoIVUWo

Inventing something that has already been invented is not innovation.

This reminds me of that nigger who built a PC and the media were hailing him as a genius.

I bet it works as well as a power glove too.

the argument is not that there are NO smart black people, anyways. it's that the number of stupid and violent black people is so vast that it's just not worth it to be around them.

>killing her kids and then their father
Damn, that's some caveman shit. Male lions do this as well when they become the alpha of the group iirc

How is that better than a keyboard?

And nothing of value was lost.

O.K., that's one.

Who knows? Since the cochlear the instance of actual completely deaf people has been dramatically reduced.

Fuck off jew subverter. Sure they may be some remarkable negros but they are far and few between. It doesn’t justify flooding our countries with a bunch of niggers.

The odd smart nig should be with his own people as to help advance his own civilization so that one day niggers won’t be niggers anymore.

Attached: 2D50DC2D-AE40-4CBF-A38A-CF854CBC5F4E.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Wow he "invented" something that a white guy already invented years ago. Amazing!
youtu.be/l01sdzJHCCM

Isn't this the same shit that was conceptualized in that Congo movie?

>Amy bad gorilla
youtube.com/watch?v=3seff2AsV3o

They pirated the software they wrote? You're just seething.

Exactly the same. Right down to the gorrila wearing it.

white people already did this years ago

If someone invents a flying car, let's tell him Back to the Future came up with it first.

My favorite black invention right here

Attached: 1518411034818.jpg (960x717, 43K)

this too

Attached: 1486206955861.png (478x603, 279K)

He used the White man's technologies to achieve that, not the Wakanda one

You're sure protective of some nigger who made a glove that talks

Those have been around for a while. He probably made them with instructions found on the internet. Whenever a black person makes something themselves, they "invented" it. Really sad but funny to see the media treating them like the little brainlets they are.

I remember one about a black guy who "invented" a computer but it was really just a gaming computer he assembled from ordered parts.

Just giving credit where it's due, dumbass. You can't be a race realist if you're not making an argument from reason.

this was actually already made by two jews

While calling it an invention is retarded, building a computer is something 50% of /Pol cannot do.

Wow, someone actually looked it up, pleasant surprise.

You mean he jerryrigged together a bunch of white inventions, using an arduino board or some such prototyping kit, and played with already developed code, which took years to develop btw, in order to make motion sensing tech work for sign language.

Don't get me wrong, it is great he was able to do so but it is not in any way a very hard task. High school students regularly make similar projects these days.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2171677/Ukrainian-inventors-create-super-glove-converts-sign-language-speech.html

i thought this already existed, per the classic 1995 film Congo

>You can't rip off code someone else wrote

I wanna see first hand what these niggers "invented". Because so far its just some article of them using things that have already been invented, so the software is what matters here & you don't " invent" software so already its full of shit.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x250, 819K)

Okay then, give credit

Finally a reasoned comment.

>Killed two mutts
>Killed one nigger
>Tried to kill one coalburner

Is he, dare I say.../ourguy/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GxhXJGA32YI

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'll guess this is another we wuzzin type thing where it's a blatant lie or it's a slight improvement on what has already been made by someone else. Statistically speaking with a population well over a billion there has to be a few intelligent ones. If they can survive to adult age and get access to the internet I'm sure some of them can make something useful.

If this isn't bs
unironically good for them
I hope every last one of them civilizes their continent and proves me wrong in every way
Africa would no bullshit be a cool place to visit if it wasn't filled with the most dangerous population on the planet (central americans are putting up a good fight for that title)
It's their continent, it'd be nice if they did something useful with it.
Not everyone here is full on retard.
I don't hate these people for existing, and I don't want them to do poorly.
I just don't want them anywhere near my family, my country, my ancestral homelands, or myself.

Okay then,
You can write new software, faggot. Do you think someone found the code for Jow Forums under a rock?

But if your doing sign language the person is deaf and cant hear it so whats the point?

How long before blue eyes steal all the credit and money for it

Start the clock

Attached: white people2.jpg (960x540, 95K)

One nigger who is %50 white is wearing a glove and took picture.

Kys op

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

>One nigger who is %50 white is wearing a glove and took picture.
Probably. You couldn't write the same code, so what does that say about your precious 56%?

They already used their racist time machines to claim this invention

Gloves! LOL. My app uses, you know, like, the Web Cam.

Op even before that people invented it, it was also one of the things used by the original design of the Power Glove back in the 90's, just no audio part, it went to text. Neat huh, that people somehow invent the same thing over and over and over again?

>African man invents Helicopter.
>Its just made out of parts of a helicopter.

Whiteys btfo

>chinese technologies*

It's all on github, nigger didn't invent shit.

I remember seeing a prototype more than 20 years ago.

If we could make the gloves white and get them to invent lipstick that translates local language into english we could get a good stage show out of it

Attached: download.jpg (736x945, 190K)

underrated

>smart gloves

Attached: OpenCV.png (180x222, 9K)

theoretically nigs could, they've got millions of people with 130+ IQs but their average IQ is too low so overall shit culture, shit education, shit government, shit infrastructure etc. the 130+ IQs spend all their effort just getting by unless they happen to be born into an upper-class family at which point they just leave

Code for Jow Forums was actually copied from 2channel. You just owned yourself.

Didn't the gorilla the movie "Congo" use this technology?

>audio speech
bbc.com/pidgin
Pidgin

Attached: wholesale-hot-sale-high-quality-portable.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>2019
>still believes the out of Africa theory

Attached: 1549733548532m.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

>invents
youtu.be/Z8jXzC6BfjI

amee good girl, this tech has been around for decades nigs invented nothing. Like saying they invented that laptop because he managed to push the on button.

ok they got 1 gadget, so what?

All the parts are literally plug and play

Already done by movie congo

Are the 130 iqers the ones who build mock helecopters and shit?

this
the 130 IQ people have generally more sucess by either fleeing to white countrys or manuipulating the other blacks to do stuff for them and leading civil war factions

Good. I want niggers to do well, I wish the best for everyone.

The clothes that he is wearing are made by the white man, the language he speaks is made by white man, the knowledge and studies that got him to make this are by the white man...

Black people have done NOTHING for humanity, and all their small inventions are from the help of knowledge found by the WHITE man..