Full disclosure: I'm writing a piece on why so much anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this...

Full disclosure: I'm writing a piece on why so much anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board. Any thoughts/ comments would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: 1549801567243m.jpg (1008x1024, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

learn to code

Go away shill bot

CODE TO LEARN

/thread

Imagine being her and waking up to see you’ve become a wide spread learn to code meme

Oh shit the James woods meme ho

Im working for MFdnes, could you people please collaborate on the original question?

Pee pee poo poo

ahhahaha that face

Attached: jew-woman-on-tv.png (622x336, 218K)

its the meth

that czech meth

Kys shill repost
Sãåāge

Tits or gtfo

You're a lying, propagandizing, anti-white cunt deserving of nothing but contempt and derision. Fuck you.

Attached: 1527242994271.jpg (1074x748, 131K)

> Originate here
> Not from even so much as glancing the news
kek

It started with a manifestation of our contempt for the corruption of a noble and vital role of the free press. FHRITP was a rebellion of the fake sensationalism force fed not produced to inform but to get views of commercials selling cars and fast food. Lyingpress you did yourselves

I loved you on Blossom.

TO LEARN, CODE

>MFdnes
>a subsidiary of the Agrofert group
>founded in 1993 by businessman and the current Prime Minister Andrej Babiš
I see this conspiracy goes all the way to the top.

>"we're essential to a healthy functioning democracy!"
>*proceeds to divide the country across every conceivable class and rift, pissing off everyone with your social experiments*
i'm so glad the internet is choking the life blood out of you parasites.

I wanted to kill that guy who date-raped you on A Very Special Blossom episode. Actually I still do. Men! I mean, amirite???

Attached: blossom.jpg (738x415, 53K)

BECAUSE OF FUCKING BLUE NIGGER GENIES AND THEIR FUCKING WIZARD KIKERY

youtube.com/watch?v=6NqKrhmnVNY

Haha, I posted this exact same thread last night. Good to see my legacy live on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-003239_Chrome.jpg (1065x1383, 643K)

>accusing everyone else on fake news
>presenting fake news all the time
>this hypocrite

go fuck yourself jew

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-003452_Chrome.jpg (1066x494, 258K)

oy vey shut it down

>why so much anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board.
because we pay attention!!!

we SEE the meida's lies, hypocrisy & contradictions.
we KNOW its mostly a bunch of tribalist kikes that HATE goyim, especial white male goyim.
The media is being used to brainwash and socially engineer society into wars, normalize degenerate behavior, and follow the (((globalist))) agenda
ANYONE paying attention of course would HATE you cunts.

If your not a sub 65IQ retard, you of course know this already.
Do you actually think people would be happy about this shit?

Attached: jews do control the media.jpg (580x357, 57K)

I will attempt to give you a comment that will make some sense to you, although it seems your inquest is halfhearted and that, like the others in your field that are so despised, you already have your angle and are simply doing the groundwork to publicly add credibility to your hit piece.

We don't like journalists because journalists lie. Over the past few years your profession has gone from one essential to the education of a well-informed public to one essential for the enforcement of a global authoritarian hegemony.

You, meaning journalists from henceforth in this post as it is not intended as a personal attack, no longer make any attempt to provide truthful journalism, you have lost all integrity and have been entirely compromised, at least at the higher levels, by subjective and biased political reasoning that ignores sales or factual evidence.

The average user of this board is a great deal more intelligent than the average in our given countries, and unlike most of our countrymen we have the ability and desire to fact check.

When you write something that doesn't make any sense and overtly supports a specific, always left wing/antiwhite/antiwestern viewpoint, we check up on your sources and it always seems that they are not reliable or that you simply lied and deliberately misrepresent fact or statistics.

In other words, our sentiment is directly correlated to your performance and behavior.

Now fuck off and finish your hit piece, and I hope you know Python.

Tired copy pasta

Full disclosure: I’m masturbating as I type this post

>anti-journalist
This is something only someone who came here already with a strong political bias (conscious or unconscious) can take away from the shitposting.

Jow Forums is a free speech forum. Free speech permits us to call you a nigger and a jew on nearly any board on the site, but free speech is truly only perceptible in politically-charged debates, i.e. on Jow Forums and maybe Jow Forums, but even they will often tell you to take your shit to Jow Forums.

Jow Forums is implicitly segregated into "the normies" and "the oldfags"/the true original shitposters.

endemic Jow Forums, as an extreme free speech platform, has no political affiliation apart from discussing even horseshit with seriousness, but attracts (and permits) the opposition to the mainstream political climate as a rule.

This ironical naziposting, which is in truth a mockery of actual nazis and fascists, attracts unironical nazis and fascists. Now, because the "position" are sore faggots who can't let good enough alone, they organize raids on here to shill content nobody wants, kind of like games pandering to SJWs who don't play them anyway. We know this is organized, because even if the raid is clandestine, someone always leaks it.

In this no-man's-land where the lines of irony and non-irony are blurred, the level of discourse is brought down by the likes of you -libarts, op-ed writers, stormfags, and /ptg/ - which is why you're all hated

I just shot another load faggot clean it up

anyone who gets a paycheck is at least partially loyal to the person who provides that paycheck

if you cannot understand the absolute nature of that, how it corrupts everything it touches, you can't understand that journalism is not truthful

Go to bed Wolf you metro pansy

Waifu material.

Hi, two reasons.
1) The person who owns your company is almost certainly Jewish and has either a Marxist or Zionist agenda.
2) Journalists working for these companies don't seem to care about the truth, they only seem to care about keeping their job and furthering their boss's narrative.
That's pretty much it, just stop being a lying faggot. Thanks.

It's not that Jow Forums hates journalists.
Jow Forums wants to be left in peace to discuss the dangers of cuck-carts and other jewish trickery for society in general, and it likes doing this in an extremely satirical way. For brainlets - this statement itself was 50% bullshit, but it has a gist of what I'm trying to tell you. Understand this, and you get the gist of Jow Forums.

But because it is so free and no one can ever truly be banned on an IP-based anonymous forum, this attracts the opposition, which attracts hell-bent raiders, which clutters the board with low-quality threads which do not seek to discuss anything at all.

And now, consider the journalist. The journalist is confined to the political orientation of his employer. Reading a newspaper is tantamount to entering an echo chamber. A journalist is the very antithesis of everything Jow Forums stands for, and each time a journalist covers Jow Forums or Jow Forums, the retard left and the moron right (the self-declared internet versions of the left and the right which nobody wanted) raid this place, and then you can stop coming to Jow Forums for 3 weeks until it all blows over. Sometimes it does, like RBG and AOC threads. Sometimes it doesn't, like /ptg/ and /sg/.

In case you are serious, it's stuff like this that makes people hate journalists

Attached: fakenews.jpg (984x4728, 1.04M)

seems like a subtle way to get people to dump fake news examples, but in the infinitesimally small chance you're serious, the media is compromised to such a staggering and even audacious degree, and with so many readily citable examples of half-truths and outright lies that get propagated, that it's impossible to disparage to the average normie because it all self-confirms

in the era where knowledge is as readily available as ever, and primary sources can easily be scoured by normies, chronic lying by an entire subset of media is only possible if everyone's in on it, which uncoincidentally they are. It's equal parts terrifying, baffling, and enraging because it's so garish and yet so successful, it's like I'm personally being tormented in very small ways by a cabal of sociopaths.

Jesus Christ you're ugly. I hope you and the rest of mainstream media get cancer and fuck off to saturn

Attached: 1549843786519.png (791x538, 171K)

Not sure that's a valid premise. But my main complaint would be how few people in "journalism" these days care about journalism. Facts are facts. You're detective. Maybe Trump lied 27 times today. Maybe he got one thing right. You report all of it. Do your damn job. I know it's tough in the clickbait age when nobody wants to pay for that work, but try anyway.

Attached: 111111111111111.jpg (1199x748, 128K)

Journalism is paid propaganda ,designed to persuade a opinion or distract from the truth. Its not a life necessity.

Attached: propaganda.png (550x379, 364K)

All beef curtained WHORES are due a trimming

Attached: 1483470500476.jpg (1600x1151, 385K)

What are you still here? Been looking at your mug all day.

>on why so much anti-(((journalist)))
I wonder as well.