There is a muslim girl from Malaysia who is a Sunni that has a hige crush on me and is really attracted towards me but...

There is a muslim girl from Malaysia who is a Sunni that has a hige crush on me and is really attracted towards me but I am a white German/American and I love guns. What the fuck do I do in this situation?

Attached: 1541622485274.jpg (1024x1024, 174K)

>huge

Stupid phone typo

Also why does it say 4channel?

Bump

You acquire a gf of course. What else?

But i don't want a muslim sanni asian girlfriend, i just want my guns hell i don't like to be associated with islam since I'm not a established religious man nor am i an athiest but dont want to be part of islam.

Dont associate with women, period. They're a vice like any other.

>but I am a white German/American

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Contain your autism user. You can just not be muslim, and you should make sure she's okay with guns before becoming too serious. The primary stumbling block long term would be her parents, who may sperg when they find out their daughter is dating a non-muslim white guy. They might make you convert, at least officially (if they're not retards they'll know you don't actually believe in it), but you can just do that and not give a shit afterwards.

Her family dont know and if they did they would make me marry her and she wants to marry me which again i said before she has a huge crush and is deep inlove with me but im not a muslim nor do i want to date a muslim asian sunni girl

Colonize her foreign pussy you faggot why the fuck do you need to be told this.

Because the qur'an literally says
>the 2nd amendment sucks and guns are bad

No, there is not a girl having a crush on you, we don't care about your "relationship problems", you can go ask your mom for advice, its all made up bullshit, go fuck yourself with that shitty bait

If you’re gonna let racism stop you from getting puss you’re gonna die a virgin like the rest of the people on this website. Plus Muslims can on occasion be based

Convert her to a humble Christian GF and show her the way of the gun. Slowly introduce her to those two things.

Attached: D1679042-E3FC-4474-9F69-7A3DB06F5CE6.jpg (220x387, 67K)

Convert her to not follow sandnigger ideology or just fuck her and quit it.
>retards saying religion/politics in a gf/wife don't matter
It's a guiding sense of moral principles and arguably the two most influential in the world.
Ask any dumbass on here who got serious with a liberal, they'll always try and enforce their values on you.

only if she do anal.

Attached: 44368391_2096814433685977_5995478147091398656_n.jpg (960x683, 46K)

Why do I feel like OP is in JROTC, already bragging about being a future marine

Stay the hell away from her. Her family will sooner or later try to murder you if you don't convert.

Attached: muslim shariah poll3.png (405x294, 11K)

Attached: KSG yourself.jpg (834x737, 264K)

Pump and dump. You don't want mixed race children user.

Attached: c4caa3fbd092f2c3c76fb4d9632ae604.jpg (634x852, 80K)

Rather be a mutt than inbred desu

>a muslim gril lieks me
>i don't like muslims
why did you need to ask us this question?

>Malaysia
>Sunni
No on both accounts. If she were an Iranian Shia, that would be fine.

So you have a girl who wants to marry you and you're refusing because "muslims bad"? If she wants to marry you already then it's doubtful she cares that much that you aren't muslim, nor is she a wacko fundamentalist. If you have any concerns then just fucking interact with her and see how she behaves. You're making this harder than it needs to be user.

You can have sex with her just dont breed her.

get in there and allahu her ackbar little buddy

Is this an online relationship?

>Muslim girl
>Malaysian girl

Both of these are major red flags, you get handed both and you still can't figure this out? If you are desperate enough to even consider getting involved in any way with this girl you need to re-evaluate your life my friend.

Attached: 1475295079980.jpg (1024x765, 94K)

She just told her parents about me and shit you not she said to them that "they have a future son in law that is from Arkansas"

I'm fucked.

>"they have a future son in law that came from Arkansas"

My stake on the lettering but yeah I'm fucked now.

Pics or it never happened

cause this is a sfw board and all sfw boards are moved to 4channel, dont be a newfag