Be me

>Be me
>Freshman in college, straight out of HS
>Family makes me go to college, won't let me major outside of STEM
>Did well in Speech and Debate in HS, most important member of local Cadets chapter
>Accept their decision
>Be me today
>Writing report for Biz Comm for a fake person going into college
>Make mine essentially me
>Realize I'm far better suited to becoming a lawyer than an engineer
What do, Jow Forums? Pic semi-related

Attached: dcfe24f4-aba8-49d1-9dc8-f20d124c0ea1.jpg (883x761, 107K)

>>Family makes me go to college, won't let me major outside of STEM

Get a job or two, move out, pay for your own education, tell your family to suck it.

Leave your family

This. I fucking robbed my family BLIND before I left. I took prescription drugs, LARGE stacks of cash, Jewlery, guns, toys, watches, EVERYTHING I could get my fucking hands on. After that, I ghosted everyone. I regret it none. They were going to kick me out anyways if I didn't go to rehab. Been 5 years and still havn't talked to any of those pieces of shit.

Being independent and forging your own life, isn't the same as being a drugged out thieving piece of shit. Don't "This." me

Fuck you faggot. I'll "this" whoever I want to. At least I didn't tell my family to "suck it", talk about a real disrespectful piece of shit. I was always at least NICE to my family.

If you want to go to law school a stem major won't kill your dream. Get a really good GPA and LSAT score and you'd have a good shot for law school.

Well paid lawyers (i.e. those in big law firms) spend most of their time researching shit and filing paper work. You won't be actually creating arguments until you are a couple of years in. If you can't get hired by those firms you will have to strike it out on your own (or get hired by a shitty firm that pays substandard salaries for 80 hour weeks.) Oh and on top of all that you will still have to pay back your student loans, which for law school can be massive. Law is a terrible field to go into.

Attached: horror.png (450x450, 208K)

>WOW I might steal EVERYTHING from my family after they tried to help me, but at least I'm not hypothetically RUDE to them by saying "suck it"

not an argument. I bet you voted for Trump.

Undergraduate degrees don't matter you absolute moron. Engineering degrees actually teach you something and are by far one of the only undergraduate degrees worth spending time on. Your family knows more than you. kill yourself.

>not an argument

neither is robbing your family

I wasn't arguing, I was giving him life advice.

Fucking dope head degenerate. Your whole life is useless

Dude, I net over 120k annually now. More than what we can say for you I'd bet.

>YEAH BRO ROB YOUR FAMILY SNORT OXY AND LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX REHAB IS FOR HOMOS

solid advice

Drug addiction is a disease, you wouldn't shame me for getting a cold and sneezing on a family member would you? Well, what happened is basically the same exact thing. I've also never been homless, I've lived much better after leaving there then I ever did there. To be fair I had a huge head start.

not him but I net over 121k annually it's no big deal

Translation:
>Calc 1 is too hard so I want to ruin my future by opting for a incredibly risky career that is unlikely to ever materialize
Seen this happen at least a dozen times back when I did tutoring at my old university. Seriously though you can be a STEMlord and still become a lawyer. Pre-law is a meme. Don't fall for it.

Attached: boomer pathetic352.png (672x787, 930K)

You know what to do, you just want permission now fuck off

>Drug addiction is a disease, you wouldn't shame me for getting a cold and sneezing on a family member would you? Well, what happened is basically the same exact thing.

Well it sounds like your family wanted you to go see a doctor and take some nyquil or something for your cold, and you instead stole everything from them. That would be basically the same thing as what happened I think your comparison is a little off there buddy

>drugs are a disease, it was an unconsious physiological reflex that made me chimp out and loot my family blind then ghost them for years instead of seeking help
Is it too late to stop being a medfag? I just realized that diseased people deserve to be sick.

What if the nyquil took 90 days to kick in, and you've tried this medicine 4 times before and It never worked. During the 90 days you cannot do anything at all, and must remain in a jail. Meh, the cold dosn't seem too bad now.

Even if you're lisenced, you're not a real medfag if you dont recognize it as a disease. I currently don't take drugs, but I am still an ADICT, and that is a disease. Thats a fact, not an opinion.

>a whole 90 days free of responsibility
Where do i sign up?

oh well then it would totally make sense to steal everything from your family that love and care for you, and then years later gloat about it in an unrelated thread on the internet. That makes sense I hadn't thought of it that way haha

Call HR at your job, tell them you need rehab. They can't fire you. If thats really what you want, go for it.

Addiction is a disease, larceny is a criminal offence. If you cant kick the habbit yourself seek help. If help doesnt work campaign for better help. What you shouldnt do is use addiction as an excuse to commit crime and avoid responsibility. It takes a long time to fall that low and it shows that you didnt even try to slow down. Also all you had to do is not take drugs to begin with.

>job
Fuck

That last bit is my new game plan.
Thanks. From what looking I've done, the Internet has said it's impossible without a political science degree or some other shit.

I feel like you're being sarcastic. You don't understand how horrible my family was is problably the problem. They were verbally abusive, and would tell me things like "You need to get a job" and they'd make me do chores and cut the grass and stuff that I really didn't want to do. I understand it dosn't sound that bad, but I would cry myself to sleep almost every night.

Not take drugs to begin with.. Yeah that may have been better, but It wasn't the situation I was finding myself in at the time.

I really hope this is bait. Wether it is or isnt, please stop giving advice as anything other than a "what not to do".

>They were verbally abusive, and would tell me things like "You need to get a job"

HOLY SHIT

>t wasn't the situation I was finding myself in at the time.
just dont inject drain cleaner into your eyeballs lmao how hard is that

Dude I was just bassically telling him to do the same thing as you were telling him, and you got all butthurt and "gatekeeper of advice". I was just telling him what worked out for me; I'm a happy, well balanced person. I am married, have a great job, and rescue animals in my free time. You're acting like I am satan. We can agree to disagree.

False equivalence to a massive degree.

I know it sounds kind of dumb now, but it was hurtful at the time.

>Dude I was just bassically telling him to do the same thing as you were telling him

Who exactly was telling him to rob his family I think I skipped over that post

We were both taking about making his own way and sticking it to his family. I don't see why you are not getting this. I didn't even suggest he do it; I was just sharing my own life experiences with him.

You feel proud about looting the homes of people who spent at least 18 years feeding and clothing you. Any drugged up cunt can marry another drugged up mess, its a rather low bar. Id rather you didnt have a wife so your addict ways wont spread to your children.

more money than you fagget and I'm still not a dope head whose a filthy fucking theft. Kill yourself. Fucking scum of the earth is what you are

>great job being a chef at Wendy’s

Your no different from the rest of the junkies I’ve met in life. “EVEYONE WAS OUT TO GET ME SO IM GOING TO BE A PSYCHOPATH TO THEM”. Hope you find some fentanyl and leave Jow Forums

Were taking USD here, not some Canadian monopoly money. Also, stop being so asshurt. I didn't even do anything to you.

Guess what, I already have 4 kids, so suck on that. Also, I technically lived there until I was 38, but I had back problems and stuff so It dosn't really count.

If wendys paid me as good as I get paid now, I'd much rather work there.

>We were both taking about

My post
>Get a job or two, move out, pay for your own education, tell your family to suck it.

Your post

>YEAH DUDE DRUGS LMAO I STOLE EVERYTHING FROM MY FAMILY THOSE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT TRIED TO GET ME MEDICAL HELP CAN YOU BELIEVE IT

Your post couldn't have any less to do with my own post or OP's situation.

You're in your 40s and you spend your time on 4channel arguing about your degenerate druggy selfish thieving lifestyle instead of spending time with your kids. Congratulations.

You lived with your parents for about half of your total time on earth and you are acting like your on this high of a horse? Lol. Pathetic

Read my post again man, you are not understanding. I didn't tell him to do that; I told him what I did, and how it worked out for me. Just giving friendly advice, and you home in all hostel, probably because you're mad Trumps gona lose in 2020, and you start attacking me

I'm not high on horse anymore, I told you I quit the stuff man. Why are you acting like a stuck up pompas butt face?

The kids live with my wifes mother, so it's not like I could be spending time with them right now even if I wanted to, unless I drove an hour and a half away to be there.

>Just giving friendly advice

He wants to change course with his studies, and your friendly advice is that he should steal everything from his family.

Also I never mentioned Trump once, but you did twice.

You sound like le epic trololol just fishing for (You)s

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

I'm black and transgender so I think about Trump a lot.

Yeah stupid bitch USD money. I bet all your money was from stealing since your already good at that. I make my 150k the honest way. You keep replying because you know I'm right. Your a fucking dope head thief. Filthy fucking degenerate bitch

What do you do? I wasn't talking about savings, I was talking about annual income. Also, you should feel like a jackass hijacking this thread with unrelated shit

Nah, I love watching this shit go down. Though this thread has outlived its purpose anyway, since I found useful advice that doesn't involve cough syrup.

I'm a Petroleum engineering you stupid fucking cunt. Yes I know you were talking about annual income retard. Bitch your the one hijacking this thread by defending yourself to everyone here trying to justify your dishonest ways even though at the end of the day your still a fucking dope head theft. Even if I did hijacked this thread who gives a fuck? It's fucking Jow Forums you dumb bitch

Say that to my face faggot and not online and see what happens, Consequences will never be the same. Also, congrats on manufacturing the stuff that guys beat off with. Thats fitting considering you're a giant fag.

I'm not scared of a fucking dope head, especially a filthy fucking theft. Im 6'3 mutherfucker I'll fuck you up. Your just pissed I make more money than you without being dishonest hahaha fucking pathetic bitch.

These are pics of me, I'm smaller than you but id jump on you like a FUCKING SPIDER MONKEY. I demand a fight! What state are you in, we can narrow it down from there for fisty cuffs.

Attached: 33046848_10217358537658712_5963354673640374272_n.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Fucking Ricky Bobby watching son of a bitch! I live in Texas fagget, let's meet in Austin for fucking fisticuffs at dawn

Ill be there at dawn faggot, come alone, don't bring your crew.

Ofc mutherfucker. Meet me at the fucking UT Austin campus for a fucking ass whooping

You're comparing yourself to op knowing good and damn well you two are nothing alike.

This has to be bait.

Just go to law school now user. If you already have a bachelor's degree study for the LSAT and get into a law school. It's not too late to change

Lawyer is a terrible job. Right now there are way more lawyers than there are lawyer jobs. Read about the lives and working conditions of lawyers right now. It's grim. Plus, it's getting worse as websites like legal zoom and automation for things like discovery are taking work away from lawyers.

As a lawyer, if you're among the best, with a fancy law school, and you work insane hours for a few years to work your way up a law firm, then you can get rich. If you're not the best then you have a shitty road ahead of you. Lawyer just isn't worth it.

Look at different careers. Find a career in a subject you would enjoy, that pays well, that you could plausibly do - and then work backwards from the target. What do you need to do this career? How can you get the right education? Read about what other people in the career have done, look at job sites, etc.

Once you have a career plan talk to your parents about it. "I've been researching potential careers. I want to go into X because it offers a decent salary, I can a job where I want to live, and it is a field I'm interested in. To do X I need to study Y. I talked with my adviser and got a plan to do Y. With your help, I'd like to pursue Y."

What do u guys think about switching from civil engineer to accounting? Accounting has a p high ceiling and leveling up is easier than working as a grunt civi. Also CPA makes it sl theres a barrier of entry

dude you are a fucking genius and amazing person. why doesn't everyone rob their families? fuck em.