My ex is already sleeping with someone else

We broke up 2 days ago, saying she doesn't feel the same way about us, and within a week she's already fucking someone else. Less than 2 months ago, she was saying she wanted to move in together and could see herself marrying me.

I can't believe how quickly she's moved on, and wanted to just jump ship so she could How do I feel better, I feel like I won't sleep tonight, I feel so shit.

Attached: 1400134880745.jpg (320x321, 30K)

>believing what a woman says
this poor sap never had a chance

Most girls have either lined a guy up before jumping ship or find one quick smart as a rebound, that's 90% of breakups right there.

This.
You are just one out of many and you should get used to the bitter reality.

>Quickly
To you. To her, this one's been brewing for a long time. Girls almost always have a 'backup man.'
>T. A multiple-times-running backup man, once upon a time
>For close AND long distance relationships

Stay strong time heals all wounds

this OP. Remember that next time you date a girl she already has her next bf lined up.

Not the ones that kill you

My ex boyfriend did this to me. Had been getting emotionally involved with a girl months before finally breaking things off with me. I already lived with him and had to move out and quite my job because of it. Moved hours away back to my parents because I had nowhere else to go. He didn't even want me to leave, saying he still felt close to me and didn't want to lose me, but I couldn't just live there while he brought this little girl around to flirt with in front of my face every night. I felt like such shit I was ready to kill myself. That was almost two years ago for me.

It takes time, alot of time. It still hurts to think about and the therapist I started seeing has told me the emotional trauma of it has given me PTSD. After a year's worth of major depression and anxiety I'm finally starting to get back on track with my life.

I promise it hurts less and less with time. My ex is also now an unemployed bum with no life direction, while I managed to finally get a career doing something I enjoy and take pride in, and his 7 year younger college gf is struggling with the fact that she wants children when he doesn't, so that makes things feel better.

Hang in there OP. Just feel better knowing you aren't the shitty person in this scenario and that while she goes around whoring herself out, you can go become the version of yourself she was holding you back from. Be the best you and come out looking like a champ. Don't let her terrible taste and judgement take you down.

Attached: 1537907721664.gif (308x303, 2.79M)

try this my bpd ex accuses me of rape and spread rumors about me and few days after break up shes with my old friend i used to hang out with but he was a drug addicted asshole so i stopped talkig to him anyways op i hope youre doing good, thing like this can really ruin such a naive man. dont be naive to hte succubus, op. and carry on.

Jumping ship is something a lot of people do (myself included), don't take it personally. Most women and a lot of men will always have someone on the back of their mind that they consider a "go to" if the situation arises.

Do take the fact that she was talking shit about marrying you personally though, that's just cunty and the kind of thing that causes someone to develop long-term relationship issues.

I hope things work out OP

>my ex is a woman
K

/thread

Women broke up "emotionally" with their man months before the man finds out about it one way or another.

Attached: cheating bait.png (540x342, 95K)

>whether its real or not, you dodged a bullet.

Exactly. Women make plans, looking for that soft landing. (Same reason most girls work, they plan ahead while guys are in a dream bubble, oblivious to what’s going on).

Why would you save a troll post. I was literally there to read the original.

Seems like the troll post is pretty spot on. Good save.

>We broke up 2 days ago, saying she doesn't feel the same way about us, and within a week she's already fucking someone else. Less than 2 months ago, she was saying she wanted to move in together and could see herself marrying me.

>I can't believe how quickly she's moved on, and wanted to just jump ship so she could How do I feel better, I feel like I won't sleep tonight, I feel so shit.

This was me back in September, OP. After two years, it all went to utter shit. Believe me. It gets better though.

I should have seen it coming. In the last 6 months, she had already emotionally cheated on me with a mutual friend (and then claimed that she was going to tell me she wanted to be "polyamorous"), broke it off with me, after sleeping around decided to get back together with me a couple months after that, then slept with some other dude the day before we officially met up again on a date for the first time. Turns out from a friend of mine she had reactivated her tinder last fall.

No surprise she was diagnosed as BPD too about 3 weeks before the final breakup. Explained a lot of the impulsive sex, drug use, $500 purchases, etc.

And yeah she kept telling me I was "the only one" who ever treated her right and how she would marry me. I basically went no contact, though I heard through the grapevine that she's already gone through one serious relationship and breakup (and then subsequent social media meltdown) and then another new relationship since leaving me... That shit just doesn't add up.

Keep your head up man. I know it sucks.

You need to realize that sleeping with someone else is not moving on. Ever heard of a rebound before?

How old are you, Champ?
Because if you're not 30 there's an extremely high chance of her slamming into the wall full-force at around 30-32 and then being chronically single because guys, at that age, are either the same shit (and ironically those swerve on each other) or they've already been through that shit and can snipe it from a mile away.

BPD, guys. Don't blame yourselves.
>Don't blame yourselves.

In every breakup there is a dumper and a dumpee. The break comes as a surprise to the dumpee, but the dumper has probably been thinking about it for some time.

So she's not necessarily cold-blooded. She's just a few months ahead of you in the getting-over-it process.

>Women broke up "emotionally" with their man months before the man finds out about it one way or another.

So true, ex of seven years said this exactly, seems I said something that I meant as a joke and she took it seriously and that was when she emotionally broke it off with me, took her six months to actually leave me.

no my dude, she's been fucking him for a while

I'm 25. She's 23.

Yeah. You have time. She's going to destroy herself if she doesn't get help, and it's going to look like she's living it up until she hits the wall and men don't want a woman whose history is dropping guys left and right while fucking casually like it's going out of style.

The one I knew ended up in trades, single, alone and miserable in a small town without any friends nearby. It's not like there's some reward-- that's why we call it INSTANT gratification. You get all the reward upfront and deal with all the work afterward, IE being branded a slut by guys she'd be actually interested in, and being spread around circles as 'the easy girl' people know. At best, she can hope for some beta to pity her enough.

I've certainly seen it a ton. Oh, oh, or maybe she'll let some low-tier warehouse wagie put a baby in her belly. I've seen that a lot before 30 too, because 2$ over min wage is enough to sustain a family.

OP here. I'm actually doing ok, not feeling as bad as expected, i'm just angry more than upset. And I meant to put 2 weeks, not 2 days.

I only know she's already fucking someone because months and months ago, she shared her location with me, and didn't realize it was permanent. So i've been able to view where she is, and last friday and last night it shows she stayed over at this house, which I know is some guy she used to work with. I've deleted her so I can't check anymore now that my suspicions have been confirmed.

I've been thinking about just sending her a sarcastic message letting on that I know, as I've got no qualms about burning bridges with her, and it'll make her think that one of her friends told me and cause her to doubt her trust. Or is this a bad idea?

No contact rule.
FTOW rule.
Therw is no other way, except faggotry, betadom, and cuckery.

Attached: Bitches dont know my cock.jpg (420x300, 10K)

Who TF cares your dick isn't on anyone's mind but yours and talking to her with such a shit attitude certainly won't make her miss it. Get over it faggot

Same thing happened more or less with my ex of 11 years.

You need to process , so write, lift, go to therapy, take up a hobby,learn to dance and cook,hit on women too.

She's dead , never contact her. The cliche is true though. It gets better and you'll look back and be thankful it ended.

she was never yours it was just your turn. Women are heartless beasts and you are like dirt to them.