Do married women flirt with everyone?

Or do they want me to fuck them? I’m an early 20s virgin and these married late 20s early 30s women get kind of flirty with me and talk about me having sex/fucking other girls at work. One of them keeps touching my arm. Normal behavior?

Attached: B0E95140-3CAB-4D22-A29F-E980E1181415.png (1000x1102, 241K)

I assume they must be bored or just shit testing you. Either way with married women you should be wary of backlash

Shit testing? And wary of what?

As in testing to see what you will do.
Be wary cause a married woman would mean there is a husband correct? I don't think they'd like you messing with their women right? Unless they are cucks of course

We’ll aim a virgin autistic low self esteem poor social skilled loser so I failed any tests, I don’t even know what success would look like. The one that keeps hitting me on the arm is a Latina and her husband is a spic goblin tier manlet, could I cuck him? Or do you think he’d send cartel members after me? I’m a white boy by the way.

I think you know a lot more than you let on pal

You're 100% turbosperg for sure

About what? I’ve got almost zero life experience with the opposite sex

I know

They're doing it to laugh at you, not with you
>keeps hitting me on the arm
Means nothing at all

Yep, just old middle aged women being middle aged. Just roll with it and smile. It makes their day better and they have your back so you have allies.
Protip, bring in a bag of chocolates and set them out in the break room. You’ll be untouchable.

Did I really read the situation that wrong? Or are you just messing with me? I don’t see them doing that or talking like that with anyone else.

Even when they’re like 27 it means nothing? She’s are 27, 28, 32. Is that middle aged? I’m 22.

Women are pros at hiding their true emotions. They can act all flirty with you but then they can change face and talk smack about you. Judging from what you have described, especially the sex part, it really sounds like they're doing it to spread rumors about you. I'd watch out for HR coming after you for sexual harassment. The fact that you have autism doesn't help but makes the problem worse.

Are you sure? Should I stop talking to them altogether?

Attached: 417B2B72-3203-4632-A54F-BF61DB9814B4.png (480x454, 211K)

Women flirt for X reasons. One of them is to have fun. It is like a game for them. And ofc adultery exists. The evolution made it possible for the sperm donor and provider not being the same man...

Only way how to know whats up is to ask her on date. If she accepts, you got your answer.

Attached: cheating bait.png (540x342, 95K)

Older women are hornier user.. this type of crap always happens to me at work too. They women lined up and jokingly asked me "which one I wanted" I just kinda shrugged them off

Yes.

Married women loose spark because they see their man everyday. The unknown is removed from the relationship.

Can practically guarantee the way these women are treating you is the same attitude a nurse gives a child but your so starved for human interaction you think they want to ride your dick

Kek

Taken women don't care because they have their needs met so they can do whatever they want. Being more open to people may seem flirtatious.

I’m not that oblivious bro

beta