How to tell if your state has been taken over

R.i.p California, Texas and New Mexico. Hawaii was already dead of course though, it was a Asian colony years ago.

Attached: 59386d34b1bd56e1038b4d15-1920-960.jpg (1920x960, 203K)

YO LIL DONNIE LAST NIGHT I FARTED INTO A PILLOW CASE AND PUT IT OVER MY HEAD WHILE I JERKED OFF TO EATING TURD NUGGETS OUT OF YOUR DAUGHTERS ASS! HOW YOU LIKE THAT PUSSY?

what the fuck even is this?

Looks like 3 most common last names per state.

Better version

Attached: 1546562507969.png (1640x982, 258K)

Indiana needs more Iwakuras

Without Japanese Indiana will not survive
And Japanophiles are going to be the leading cause of that revolution.

top kek

I hope you realize everything west of the mississippi is rightful latino clay

nice

I thought America was a big Euro mess with heaps of German, Polish and Nordic names. Turns out you're just whitebread Brits like the rest of us pretending to be special because muh heritage

Attached: 0.png (472x702, 27K)

why is williams a black last name?

I refuse to believe there aren't any Japanese or Filipino names in Hawaii's top 3.

Everything west of the Tordesillas Meridian is rightful Spanish clay.

Flips are a union of a ridiculous amount of drastically different ethnic natives, cucked by the spanish and then the US, the country is a mess. Japanese people are just more creative with names.

China and Korea are inbred commieshits that have like 5 different names to chose from so there's your answer

Hawaii has never been part of the USA. It is just a military base.
I say give it back to the..."Aloha"...peoples.

I love the "it appears my superiority has cause some controversies" face

Many slaves took their master's last name.

No we physically remove the lobbyists in the state office after they threw out testimonies against their gun grabbing law theyre trying to push.
The rail is also the biggest government scam and taxpayers are bleeding out from this.
Hawaii is blue controlled and theres no such thing as a republican in this state. 4 RINOS and the rest are dems.
Also, me mum said theres gonna be some kind of emp test here in hawaii nearing the end of feburary but i dont know shes bullshitting me or not. Does this have to do with agenda 2030?

Holy inbreeding

Kek hawaii is truely a mutt state

how can one country be so mongrelized and yet so inbred at the same time? future anthropologists will be absolutely baffled

Attached: 1520238919132.png (534x684, 716K)

>black people once again stealing from the white man

Fuck, I really need to leave California even though it's my homeland. Why. Shit fuck.

Go down with the ship like you're supposed to. Nobody wants coward califags infesting their area.

You're a fucking retard if you think conservative Californians did this to our state. We voted for Proposition 187 in 1994 and Clinton's judges turned it over.

White Californians are more brave than you will ever be.

I know that most Finns changed their name to something like Smith or Johnson because our names are impossible to pronounce for Burgers. I guess many other nationalities did the same.

cope