Which artists do you think have had the most positive impact on society?

Which artists do you think have had the most positive impact on society?

Attached: 1549060189820.jpg (618x412, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKjgf5mBGoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yZdiu84GS48
youtube.com/watch?v=9V-vcXOpG9g
youtu.be/Bjnb3oaCGvM?t=45
etymonline.com/word/celebrity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Michael Jackson

Kanye Wesst

Tupac
Biggie
Bob Marley
Bruce Lee
Walt Disney

Peewee herman

MJ.
Just listen to the uncensored version of "(((they))) don't really care about us"

Ed Gein

Artist? What did he paint? Or was he a sculptor?

Attached: Edmund Blair Leighton (1853GÇô1922) The Accolade - oil on canvas 1901.jpg (2329x4000, 2.06M)

That Somali chick who called out the Jews.

sonic paintings and sculptures

gg allen

Christine Weston Chandler

these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=OKjgf5mBGoQ

t. jealous incel retard who can't sing, dance, paint, draw or sculpt. kys, shit head.

Nice. I bet they'll build museums to house their works and people will marvel at them centuries from now.

Attached: Jose Daniel Cabrera Pena (living) Carcassonne 1229.jpg (920x663, 218K)

Can you handel this one?

Attached: bigboi.jpg (2400x2901, 1.37M)

Attached: tony_danza_a_p.jpg (349x524, 32K)

>Tupac
Is dead
>Biggie
Is dead
>Bob Marley
Is dead
>Bruce Lee
Is dead
>Walt Disney
Is dead

>Which artists do you think have had the most positive impact on society?
>posts two late 20th century pop musicians

I wonder why...

Attached: RichardWagner.jpg (1369x1897, 417K)

I feel bad fro Prince. He was in may ways extremely talented and on the same level of charisma and talent as MJ. But he got fucked over by his producers pretty bad. Prince would have voted for Trump. Both Prince and MJ were great americans they wee ruined by the globalists.

>Walt Disney
I fail to see any positive after Dumbo when he stopped making movies. Disney current monopoly on Hollywood is certainly not a positive thing, and with the Fox merger it is not going to get any better.

Walt Disney and his company are separate from anything Disney, the company, did after he died.

>Which artists do you think have had the most positive impact on society?

Adolf Hitler.

Attached: B50F0493-B7DC-4B4C-9E57-CB5AD98B9713.jpg (1197x867, 306K)

I like them both.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZdiu84GS48
youtube.com/watch?v=9V-vcXOpG9g

Maynard James Keenan for exactly the reason you'll see that respond to this post.

Attached: 1266274668514.jpg (387x297, 46K)

Based. He and Bach are perhaps the greatest composers to have ever lived

Da Vinci.

I'm surprised that people here prefer bluepilled nigger musicians

Attached: 0BB9676E-3839-4A68-BCDF-9826265321DE.jpg (400x400, 18K)

How has nobody said hitler?
He made quite a big fuss.

OP said positive.

Hans Zimmer

>inb4 joos

michelangelo

Attached: main-qimg-eb418f743d75b3194e446b1a24898dad.png (362x311, 115K)

It's difficult. Prince was an asshole but MJ was a pedophile, even though he was a supporter of childs' rights worldwide.

Road to El Dorado is from Dreamworks, not Disney, and has the hottest girl ever in an animation movie.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Yung Lean

The last unapologetic rock star. A fucked up white man with an extraordinary gift. When he showed up, he'd give it his all. When he couldn't show up, because of anxiety, the people would riot.

Attached: 154963557.jpg (892x501, 57K)

>When he couldn't show up, because of anxiety, the people would riot.

More like when James Hetfield got burned by pyrotechnics back in 92 when metallica and GNR were touring together, Axl Had to do his diva after the incident, arrived 90 mn late on stage, sang for a little less than an hour and with his antics provoked a riot in fucking Montreal of all places. Anxiety my ass.
youtu.be/Bjnb3oaCGvM?t=45

I do agree with the rest of your statement though, he's extraordinarily singular and talented.

cat in a blender
AIEEE-AIEEEE-AIEEE

James is a pantywaist. Keith Moon could learn him a thing or three about overloaded pyro.

>Axl Had to do his diva after the incident...
Metallica were a bunch of faggot alcoholics back then. The media was always eager to pump up a 'Axl is the bad guy' story.

NONE

MJ is one of the most based niggas to ever live

always /ourguy/ and the jews and pedophiles will pay for their crimes

Attached: 1528425703228.png (480x358, 209K)

I think of Bruce Willis.

Bruce Willis is an archetype. He is really, first and foremost, Butch “I’m an American - our names don’t mean shit” Coolidge (whose last name I had to look up, it’s so insignificant as compared to his being “Butch”) to me.

I know. Die Hard. I didn’t get into the film until well after Pulp Fiction, though, so my Willis timeline may not be convergent with yours.

He’s also Korben Dallas and - perhaps most significantly - James Cole.

All of these universes are breached by Bruce Willis. He is the signature identity that binds them.

Of course he’s just a man, and any personal moment belongs to him as much as anyone… but he also exists as Bruce Willis, the archetype.

This is starting to sound like one of those weird fan-letters that end with me dying from autoerotic asphyxiation, though, and that’s really not what I’m trying to go for, so I’ll expand the point:

Hollywood runs on archetype because it’s a machine built from storytelling, and storytelling is a universal engine of reality-making.

How’s that for a step back in perspective?

Attached: 1544419384639.jpg (170x194, 12K)

cringe and bluepilled listener of dogshit music

Wasn't there some movie in 1992 where Bruce Willis had hair and doesn't play an action hero?

We construct reality based on the images and words to which we are exposed in conjunction with physical feedback in terms of body. When you imagine, you are largely using a system of symbology that you yourself have constructed from your experience in the world.

I don’t know your experience in the world, but mine was filled with celebrities.

It’s important to turn to etymology at times like this, because I will argue that it’s impossible that yours wasn’t: etymonline.com/word/celebrity

Any identity outside your own who is honored with frequent praise becomes a celebrity.

Attached: 1546487132527.jpg (497x544, 174K)

Tiny Tim

Attached: 260526EA-3C27-4016-966C-2C81B3CA01F7.jpg (397x456, 29K)

Protip: right now, I might be so deeply invested in the imaginary world that I am unable to accurately determine my levels of relative autism in terms of my ability to make references that most readers would find more amusing than offensive.

If the term "full-robot" helps, it's the tone in which I almost always write on this board, if I am capable of sufficiently avoiding "feelz" about the specific narrative of the body through which these words are being written, and from which "perspective" one would have to "defer" if they were to "agree" with them.

But if there's not some baseline truth that can be communicated in this universe that any sentient being would have to, with sufficient honesty and fidelity to their body, admit as universally valid, even if it must be the very laws of the physical universe which must exist in order to provide their means for existence, then all sense is chaos.

I would not be able to write this sentence if it did not exist.

That's how far back we have to go in order to fix shit, humans. All the way. Beyond any sense of allegiance to culture, to country, to "race" (we all know it's s social construction based on phenotypal variations; it just makes too much fucking money to ditch), to gender, to any sense of identity outside of "you have a human body, and you feel things in it."

You're an irreproducable sum-total of quantum interactions such that any wave-function was collapsed by the observation of your body in terms of its ability to produce work, which physically moves molecules made up of collections of those particles that are interacting with the Higgs Boson such that it has 125 GeV if measured. All your words and actions as observed by anything capable of collapsing a wave-function.

If this is a quantifiable number, then it is rational. If you are a rational number, then you have a numerator and denominator, and these will at some point reach a value that make a fraction reducible to 1/1.

Attached: 15444206649341.jpg (622x1197, 30K)

WHY DID NO ONE MENTION QUEEN

Attached: 1547093046327.png (638x358, 435K)

JK Rowling

Reminder that MJ got slandered by the real pedos.

Alan Jackson

In a few centuries from now, Bob Dylan will be thought of sort of as we think of Shakespeare now.

"What was he really trying to say?" and so on..

He's so revered by the right people. They gave him a fucking Nobel prize for literature and the only prose he wrote was one novel and it was a fucking meme. Legend tho.

Furthermore, he is owed a lot artistically and musically. Not in an obvious way though, and impossible to discern if you can't get past the voice. But he started everything man.

I am one of the few few few who will fill those shoes as well.

positive impact.

Of those two? MJ, big time. His old shit is just as good as his 80s mega hits.

of all time, maybe Da Vinci. You'd have to pick a polymath either way.

Every great person was dead and will be dead someday. What the fuck is your point, faggot?

You know it is good to see when someone knows who Alan Jackson is.
Thank you user