What does the future look like for the white race?

What does the future look like for the white race?

Attached: A3A718F0-E196-4CA6-88AC-5E427346E575.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ltUapDrGpS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup. All this spam means a false flag is coming. Good thing Yossi cohen is gonna die like a bitch.

The future is bright, Lambright 2020.

Attached: usvsthem.jpg (1604x912, 393K)

Wayne I gotta ask, do you have autism?

i'd support him, unironically.

Attached: the zozzle molecule.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Attached: iu.jpg (828x1350, 464K)

Yellow

Attached: F50yLbhv8.jpg (2508x1672, 519K)

A big throbbing black dick fertilising a Nordic female.

Hello Elliot Rodger. How is the life in hell?
Can you eventually find white women there?

White roastie detected

Attached: 7iA9GQFDF.jpg (801x876, 244K)

Dark

Literally

Aeon of fire is now

Attached: _20181103_032612.jpg (1487x2123, 316K)

When push actually comes to shove we will take back power.

Hopefully a lot fewer tattoos. Preferably none.

Grim

Pretty fuckin great if you ask me. Bout a hundred years we'll see a new crusade against muzzies.

Total separation from traitor and coward whites, or oblivion. Civilization is not real. The rules of nature govern everything. Fight or die. No morality. No fairness. Just God's perfect system of eternal conflict.

Attached: Falcon Magpie.png (1400x1033, 1.11M)

Attached: 3645645646456.jpg (1200x680, 99K)

Not sure, President Trump can't even mention the words white people in any of his speeches to date.
Pretty grim I'd guess until push comes to shove.

Could have but we need to pay for all the shit holers to come into our countries instead.

Peace = Death
War = Life

The imposter religious cults will not tell you this. Civilization is deeply dysgenic, and these creeps do not have what it takes to walk in God's kingdom.

Attached: 1200px-Yin_yang.svg.png (1200x1200, 36K)

Jesus hath spoketh

I live in Asia and have an Asian girlfriend. You wouldn't believe some of the things I've overheard some of the roastie wygurlz say about it. White women are genuinely the most racist people on the planet, they firmly believe in their superiority like nobody else, they're just subtle about it most of the time.
I seriously didn't think any of them would care as you see a lot of white girls parading their pet negros up and down the street milking the stares to feed their notion of self-importance. I was wrong.
They were seriously under the impression that they'd have all the world's men swooning after them alone, they were wrong.

We are going to die out.
They will exterminate us, same fate as the native americans.
AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!!

>What does the future look like for the white race?
bleak, maybe a few holdouts in Eastern Europe

In America? Death I realized tonight the Julius Evola is 100% right when it came to America.

youtu.be/ltUapDrGpS4

The US deserves to fucking die already and europe needs to fix itself.

Attached: 1531136679771.jpg (1264x1460, 215K)

Italy is already half way to Salvini-ation. Have a little optismism fren.

>President Trump can't even mention the words white people in any of his speeches to date
Imagine never tipping the cap to the people who gave you power and doing nothing else but pandering shitskins and Jews.

Attached: 1548716114677.jpg (1024x751, 161K)

She'll be right

Non-White.

>already half way to Salvini-ation
We can only save ourselves from becoming north africa if we curb women's rigths, and we make them have kids again.
But we won't till a great depression i fear.
It's bad here.
Legit, a wife is a dangerous thing in Italy nowdays..
Don't make the same mistakes we did.
Do NOT empower your women till you have the artificial womb.

U retards are talking about that since I came here 6 years ago. Shit wont happen. Just talking shit online and circle jerking.

Unironically. Whites are dead. Asians are the last monolithic race that has a shot at continuing civilization.

>DEMORALIZATION DEMON, I BANISH THEE
>BACK TO THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

>implying there is a future

Attached: k.gif (480x270, 1.17M)

There is none, it will literally take Jesus coming back to save the White race. You're all going to die, i'm not being ironic or telling a joke i'm being serious you're all just going to die.

colonising Islam, Inshallah