What is wrong with respecting America???

What is wrong with respecting America???

Attached: 1440638072745.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Attached: 1520834098984.jpg (2556x1756, 594K)

Nothing.

Japs and Germans are the only other people I respect.

How's the teaching job going burger.

I respect Americans and I'm jealous of them cause I'm a poor Eastern European so I always call them mutts because I'm poor and angry.

Sneed

Whats there to respect?

Everything. Death to America.

Attached: 1523347164559.png (484x644, 430K)

They don't deserve any respect

Nothing at all. The United States is unique in human affairs. It's mostly doing the right things, for the right reasons, which is why eurotrash, marxist faggots, russians, frogs, spics, gooks and muslims hate it.
Yell it out like godzilla totally ass-smashing Tokyo...

'MERICA! FUCK YEAH!

>respecting this

Attached: circumcision-prophylactic-amputation-of-foreskin.jpg (600x762, 84K)

A predictably unintelligent response from a Northern-American. You Canadians aren't really different from the rest of the continental trash, culturally speaking. Same manner of consumerist scum.

>whats wrong with doing x?
>nothing. Anyone that says otherwise is bad.
Weird response. Not an argument.

If only you knew how bad things really are

>Respecting a ZOG superstate
why?

the germans are gone and fucked the rest of europe with it because of white guilt. Fucking sickening.

i'm gonna be visiting Japan in July, is there anything I should know.

Attached: white pigs.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Hahaha look at this jewmerican conscript enrolled in jewish army, outpost Japan, serving the fucking zog, trying to understand why is everyone shitting on "his troopz".

It's because you and your buddies are pieces of human garbage, lowest possible human life form.

Government workers are bottom of the barrel, they have no ability to make money in this world other than slaving for the government, but that goes for post office fags and such - YOU on the other hand, the ARMY faggot, the army maggot, you are 10 times worse.

You enrolled, WILLINGLY, to serve interests of jewish chabad frankist child fucking and child slaughtering cabal, and in the back of your retarded jewmerican mind you knew it was wrong but the promise of

> Ford F150 with a lift kit
> getting some pussy from trailer trash white whores because "muh troop status"

was enough for you to sign up and serve zionist faggots in return for some pathetic dollars that those same child fuckers print and then take 50% from you on any of your income.

And then send 10 million of those every day, to their bank in Jizzrael.

Death to America, and mostly, death to worlds greatest enablers of zionist rat faggot jews - the "paytriots" and "huwyte" jewmericans in general.

Basically how I see it - if you're "huwyte" and circumcised you should be slaughtered and your family lineage eradicated.

Attached: 1506830777365.jpg (1536x2048, 393K)

Shot with rock salt or bird shot. Ouch.

We are still 80 percent white. If we are gone, what are you then?

Squat toilets are a thing and one of them is usually a normal toilet, the one closest or farthest to the exit is usually it. Clean first before using and dont eat too much seafood if you cant stomach it.

Gotta love "whiter than you Achmed" jewmerican circumcised pieces of "paytriot trumpfag the_donald the_pol" shit.

Attached: creatura-americana.gif (480x228, 263K)

Germany, Sweden, Japan and Italy should be the only respected countries in the world. If you don't agree you're a jew.

>respecting the cradle of modern degeneracy
>respecting the reason why europe is flooded with sandniggers
>respecting the most arrogant hedonistic fucktards in history
>respecting zionist lap dogs
>respecting niggers

shiggy diggy

Attached: 1544930679445.png (604x464, 318K)

Sweden does not deserve any respect at the moment. Germany isn't far off but you are the worst cucks on the planet.

Sweden? OK I'll bite - why? Rundown the reasons.

We were Germany 2.0. We INSPIRED Germans on racial biology. Gave you steel and tons of supplies in ww2 and let the Wehrmacht use our railroads. There is a saying that Sweden did everything for Germany except actively fighting for you. That's got to mean something.

>Anglo-Saxon country in the middle of Europe being 80% yt
If this does not mean [beyond cucked] then what does?

To be fair, there is a way to crawl back from 80%. Circumcised goblina mutts in "muh melting pot" jewmerica on the other hand...

Attached: 1544974874022.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

It did, but that is the past. What happened in the last decades to both our countries, honestly, is unforgivable. I'll always love my Germanic and Nordic kinsmen, but we need to get our shit together to be respected.

fuck off
you two can jack eachother off

what's your problem?

That's my point. Our countries were based, and that's why we are cucked NOW. The jews are actively getting revenge on us because it's the easiest to start with us. The reason it's easy to start with our countries is because we have this weird white guilt because of WW2. Think about it, Norway and Denmark actually fought Germany. Are they cucked?

If I remember correctly that guy was a pedo who got stabbed and sodomized in prison when the others found out.

Yeah USA is the great Satan I get it, but his original question whats wrong with respecting America, not it's evil overlords. The world still needs nationalism.

Attached: trump_putin.jpg (960x540, 100K)

germs
take a shower

Attached: 4d2.gif (499x499, 2.41M)

>Are they cucked?

Somewhat, yes. But don't despair, nationalism is on the rise and globalism is losing big time.

I'm optimistic for the future.

salty dane.

> your president - jew
> his daughter - converted jew, previously fucked a Rothschild (Nathan)
> presidents son, a dumb cuck, married a jew as per his father "suggestion" (google it)
> the whore previously fucked Khalid bin Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud
> now she divorced him - based
> the whole family is in bed with Netanyahu, figuratively but also literally (Bibi sleeps in Jared's bed, which is a jew signal code and I'm 100% sure Bibi fuckes that dumb whore Ivanka that all of you Trumpfags are "in love with" because you're neckbeard fatherless consumerist human trash
> your country is a cesspool of jews
> your country is a cesspool of capitalism and you've been indoctrinated to love it (LMAO)
> you have no qualms about bombing civilians anywhere on the planet (although it's usually somewhere around Israel since you do have to sacrifice your pathetic lives for Yinon plan
> you have a fetish for Jewmerican Army, which is a sign of having high double digit IQ at best
> niggers are idols in your country, in sports and music
> jews are the "tastemakers" in your country, in media and entertainment

Your country is a fucking pathetic sham and piece of vile shit, and all you have to say for it is "muh Ford F150 and muh AR15, muh freedumb gods country, where else in the world can you take an AR15 and shoot soap can lids, muh 2nd amendment".

But you'll never use the AR15 to kill jews that enslave you and have been enslaving you for 70 years. That's why you are human scum and that's why any other "political" stance other than death to America is a zionist jew chabad child fucking eating position.

It's pretty simple, desu.

Attached: maga2016.jpg (2466x1800, 632K)

What would your preferred world order look like?

Literally, and I mean LITERALLY anything with Jewmerica and Israel glassed and eradicated, with old school religion order (any denomination I don't care, each part of the world with their own) that bans jews and goes after them.

The jew ban was working perfect right until those child fuckers found the dumbest but unfortunately strong bully to command, somewhere at the turn of 20th century when they escaped and slaughtered around Russia.

Attached: 1504862792871.jpg (640x640, 93K)

That wouldn't do it. The cabal works world wide and their religion is satanism.

It's controlled by Jews. Hopefully it decentralizes and we'll have a libertarian utopia.

OK - how did the cabal work in, I don't know, 1863? Why was their power then?

In my ideal world order jews would be banned from living, but that's another story. Humanity would prosper if all of them would be eradicated from this planet. It's literally that simple, and anyone who goes on to philosophize about it is a jew to me. Death to jews is not a pewds meme, it's an actual formula for world peace.

They worked how they always work. Buy influence, Blackmail degenerate politicians. Murder the opponents. Play both sides. Devide and conquer. They have been on both sides of any big conflict. War in not in our nature. Otherwise we would be casually killing each other on the streets

If you don't then 1+1 bomb wasn't enough.

Imagine thinking this is a bad thing LMAO

Well it could be, but it's pretty much indisputable that they were not even a shadow of the influence they have today.

And the influence they have today is 100%, 10000% due to circumcised huwyte human scum in Jewmerica, the absolute trash of Europe that emigrated there, the human garbage that willingly surrendered every single ideal in exchange for a job that would grant them a new fridge, new car and a cardboard house.

When you see some the_pol faggot posting "muh 1950's picnic" picture here crying about the good ole times, that's your jew right there. Consumerist scum enabled jews to rise to power. Consumerism is a worshiped entity in Jewmerica.

Death to Jewmerica.

Attached: us-senate.jpg (1180x850, 401K)

I would use a broader focus. The vatican for example or any other elite is basically as much complicit as jewish elites are. Evil is everywhere.

That all might be true in theory, but in practice, there's no bigger threat to humanity than the kikes. That's a fact.

I guess we are gonna find out the truth some day.

Humanity wins in the end.

Yo thanks for resident evil 2 remake. Ive been playing the shit out of it.