Hey guys , is underage sex normal?

Hey guys , is underage sex normal?

Attached: FB_IMG_15332113834114219.jpg (712x820, 191K)

Details?

Two underage people having sex? Yes, very normal.

Someone who is a legal adult having sex with an underage person? Still fairly common, but becomes increasingly risky and gross the further the age gap.

If you're 20 years old and having sex or relationships with people in high school, you're a failure and need to grow the fuck up and work harder to date people your own age. High schoolers are children in every sense of the word.

umm , like dating in middle school and ending up with sex

Not as common as most virgins would like to believe but not hard to believe if someone told me it happened to them.

but , wouldn't a person get sentenced to jail if they got caught? like teachers or parents? or is it the parents that have to go to jail?

then is it cool if im a 16yo non virgin? or is it stupid?

If an adult has sex with an underage person, the adult person who had sex with the underage person will go to jail and also be placed on a lifetime sex offender registry. It is never worth it. It ruins your entire life--no exaggeration.

ohh , so two underage person won't be sentenced to jail if they have sex?

I think in Alabama they will. See if your local politicians still think Reagan was a dandy guy, that should tell you how much trouble you're in.

No. Will probably get in huge trouble with their parents, but nothing illegal about that.

Of course, after 16 you can have sex, but who knows what consequences it can cause.

Yes kid it’s normal. Stop worrying about what everybody else is doing and just be yourself. Girls can tell when a person has negative self awareness like you do and it’s not an attractive trait.

The only way anyone would find out is if your parents called the police on you.

but guys , does underage sex cause health problems? cause i dont wanna ruin other people's lives

It does if you're immature about it and don't use a condom. You do NOT want to have to worry about a kid at 16

Go look up the electoral map for when Reagan was elected you degenerate.

How can a 16 year old be this dumb

Yeah and no. Depends where you are. Dont be in a rush to lose your virginity. If you lose it to some random whore like i did, your life isnt gonna change. You wont feel accomplished. Youre young, find a girl and wife her up as soon as possible. Once in college, 95 percent of girls ride the cock carousel, so find an untouched girl asap

thanks , really helped me alot :)
wish you good luck :3

i lost my virginity at 13