STOP SHOWERING

STOP SHOWERING

Attached: sci.png (1278x1306, 636K)

how is wanting to avoid diseases bad?

You're not a germophobic bigot are you?

s-sorry mister goldberg

Lol. Okay, now 51% sure that Odessa is behind all of the craziness.

I draw the line when someone smells like anus.

I like a bit of a sweaty smell, and I'm full blown brown killin' advicatin' if I were an angel i'd have two right wings

This makes sense actually, leftards are more accepting towards niggers and mudslimes because they can stand the smell.
I thought all the nigger jokes were jokes but then I went on a trip through Spain last year and holy shit having to deal with standing within 10m of niggers while using subways was unbearable.

my love for anus explains my leftism, i guess
t. buttpirate

well i can't deny that study, i am right wing and i do hate body odor

Attached: 1539335486307.png (631x713, 302K)

>yfw the left becomes anti-vax to not appear waycist

Attached: 1549816026270.gif (245x264, 996K)

Are you not a complete and total scumbag? You're more likely to have right wing views.

You know, now that they mention it, I do see a correlation between the smelly, nappy haired, yellow teeth, tattoo riddled bodies of your average liberal and bad hygiene. They’re more loose with their morals and their bodies, make stupid, impulsive decisions and just aren’t very pleasant.

>be me last year in britbong land
>petite, young QT muslim girl gets on the bus
>looking for a seat, giving me an awkward smile
>give her a look informing her she's welcome to sit next to me.
>gives cute, shy smile and sits down
>immediately smell extremely powerful body odor
>not 'skipped a shower or two' smell but more like sweaty teenagers who play sports and never shower
>wanted to flirt with the heathen, now just trying to find ways to discreetly cover my nose.
Alot of people in britain and europe in general seem to not care about hygiene but its usually men.
most all european invaders stink like a locker room, they make it hard to not hate them.

Attached: 1463787476568.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

Attached: braaaaap.png (568x552, 109K)

Bosians and niggers smell like shit.

So bugchasing really is a the future of leftism?

>Alot of people in britain and europe in general seem to not care about hygiene but its usually men.
That's actually wrong, most Brit men do care about smell, it's important. Many mock people that stink on public transport. I personally carry a can of spray and spray people that reek out the train. One woman stunk of fish/cheese during a heatwave on the underground. I nearly passed out the smell was that bad, dirty bitch had a skirt on and her legs spread. Shit got sprayed and told to clean herself.

Friends also laughed, she got off at Tottenham Court Road.

You Americans stink and you have oily shit smears in your shart pants. So you can shut the fuck up.

They caught me, I do hate the smell of niggers.

Own a home? You’re more likely to hold right wing views.

This. I have a bag with me whereever I go with essentials in it, including deoderant.
I will semi-kindly offer some stinking bastard the usage of the deoderant spray whenever possible.
Like what the fuck, unless you're homeless and cannot wash, fucking clean yourself.
Usually I won't offer to niggers because unfortunately they just have a certain smell about them, same with Pakis because of all the curry they eat.
But if they stink of something other than their usual smell or worse than, take the can of spray.

I feel like you bongs need better deodorant
why can i only get shitty spray on or maybe the occasional low test roll on deodorant in bong land?
To be fair i guess its mostly the pakis that stink but they are true britons now so...

>have a shower with soap
>suddenly overwhelmed with right-wing thoughts

K

Attached: oof.gif (425x256, 3.26M)

>Do you have any sense of self preservation or standards?
>NAZI

I could be blindfolded, but I would still recognize that unfamiliar stench, never meant to haunt European noses, only faintly dilluting in the vast savanna of Sub-Saharan Africa, the smell of niggers in my gym. It is no smell that soap and water could ever hope to fix, not that they would be inclined to give this method a proper try. No, not even the stinkiest neckbeard, emerging from his basement, who smells sweaty and unwashed, could ever smell like a nigger, biting and aggressive, but still dull, musty and in their vicinity ever present.

No u

>when the nigger next to you smells like rotten onion and chicken pizza but you can't say or do anything because people will call you a FASCIST

Attached: 23927-full.png (136x102, 23K)

>"SCIENTISTS"
Not any institute or any name?

>soap?
OY VEY

Attached: 12891CF3-0A36-4FB7-A65F-990932C604F1.jpg (564x639, 130K)

it's like how they did that study that found out people feel more positive about immigration when you use magnets to turn the part of their brains off

Hippies stink. More at eleven.

Why are you looking at men's underwear, lmao massive faggot.

Go brush your teeth.

>Could be curing cancer or advancing space flight
>But instead research in to how smell affects political views.
Who the fuck is paying these "scientists"?

>non-whites smell like shit

makes sense

honestly have you lads not noticed that when you imagine niggers you always feel that disgust associated with putrid flesh filled with puss and maggots and shit
faggots and jews didn't concoct the word xenophobia and homophobia for no reason
they want to obfuscate our feelings towards subhuman from disgust to fear
it's literally 1984 tier control of the vocabulary and all of us should stop using them

Attached: 79853287932897.jpg (1203x1447, 236K)

I find solace in the fact that if we don't take things back, the chinks will slaughter these faggots anyway.

Is this by any chance based on the ancient correlation between hippies and their political ignorance?
It would make absolute sense if it was, hippies smell like shit.
That however, is bad science. You've got to study something and produce data, not just connect some dots that everyone else already has.

no it's very clear science that right wing views are a result of a heightened disgust response

Did you leave implied germany is a dessease

niggers and sandniggers have a different smell to them altogether irrelevant of being sweaty
their sebum is different
it's god's way of telling you to not be into bestiality

First they clean themselves
Then they clean their country

OY VEY

Attached: 1401128621888.jpg (428x382, 52K)

According to Commiefornia that's homophobic.

>That’s how you get that #feministfresh smell, by living like a slob.

>However, as long as you say you’re not showering to fight against the “patriarchy,” then society will tolerate and glorify your behavior.

I’m suprised (((they))) didn’t just target r/mlp for appeal at this point

how many times a week do you shower lads?
i do it every single day cause my hair is greasy as fuck
is this bad in the long run?
also how do you deal with greasy hair?

Attached: 1496368939756.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

post the jewish family that was kicked out for smelling and this article is right on time in this Jew controlled timeline.

Finally being a nazi is about its original idea again: self-preservation.

Didn't Patton also write about how Jews stink like shit?

Wait does that mean that leftists enjoy the smell of unwashed ass? I mean it checks out.

Attached: 1543255518093.jpg (453x439, 85K)

The current state of filthy women

Attached: 8A9D6BBA-45C2-4EE4-8A6F-687A74680AF8.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Ignoring the difference between dirty ass BO and different MHC smell

Cancer will never be cured for the same reason tobacco will never be illegal. Treatment brings in too much money.

Every day because I work outside in the sun. But you don't have to use shampoo and conditioner more than three times a week.

No

my hair drips with oil after one day mate
i don't use soap on my whole body cause i haven't been sweating lately from not being able to the gym though

>be me on bus
>bus stops outside female gym
>mid-30s girl in gym clothing gets on
>she's sweating bullets
>sits next to me since no other seats (i'm usually the flake who no one wants to sit next to)
>can smell every detail of her body odour
>she's not that attractive but my cock thinks otherwise
>blood rushing to my dick like niagara falls
>not just a regular boner but a real strength one that makes you squint in pain
>have involuntary thoughts of us lying down postcoitus covered in each other's sweat
>not helping the situation at all
not sure where this is going but perhaps other anons have had similar experiences

>BRAAAAP
Imagine the smell

Attached: braap.jpg (210x239, 8K)

this is true you know
until i was 30 i had neither baths nor politics
now i bathe and shitpost on Jow Forums every day

Hitler mentioned in Mein Kampf that the Jews generally had horrible body odor that distinguished them from Europeans. This modern bullshit of not bathing is Jewish culture rubbing off on the West.

t. bathes religiously and brushes teeth a minimum of twice daily and flosses.

this makes no sense, cause nothing turns me one more than the smell of a cute girl's sweaty stinky feet and braps from her hairy asshole

>her

Honestly, you don't even need to shower every day anyway. The only exceptions is if you're an American and just sharted, or if you were spending all day doing a lot of labor intensive outdoors work. Personally I take 1 to 2 showers a month. Maybe 3 if I fulfill the two criteria listed above. Protip: deoderants upset your bodies ecosystem making it harder to smell neutral or okay without needing more deodorant. It is literally a drug for your skin.
>2019
>falling for the deodorant jew

>with soap
it checks out

I like mine but hate others'

>The left is literally filth

Yes, because the left IS COMMIE. They will lie to your face and call you stupid but at the end of it all what they want is NO MARKETS. NO PRIVATE MARKET TRANSACTIONS. NO PRIVATE PROPERTY. NO RIGHTS AT ALL.

And go into lifelong crushing debt to learn this at 'university'.

Sure thing, Onslow.

>If you have self value and seek any sort of self improvement whatsoever, you're a right wing nazi. Especially if you're white.

They're not even trying any more. Reminds me of that article talking about how working out is a right wing thing.

>be far right
>live in very humid climate
>smell bad within a couple hours after showering no matter what
>self conscious about my smell so I don’t get close to people

Attached: C7601EC5-438F-40BF-9162-9B7314C447E1.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

somebody post the video of the stinky jewish family that got kicked off the plane

Only good thing romanians ever done

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-180445.png (1440x2560, 667K)

is this why the disgusting tranny I sat next to on the airplane for 14 hours absolutely reeked?

keeping clean and odour free is racist towards niggers who lack these basic skillz

use antiperspirant you dumb nigger

I'm a massive prude and I'm not really that right-wing (probably centre-right or some fedora shit). If this """study""" catches on with the left and they start not showering and flatulating in public and shit I'm going to fucking off myself. I'm not kidding, I genuinely can't stand this sort of shit.

>fucking clean yourself
Patriarchy

>how many times a week do you shower lads?

This isnt a question, you should shower daily. I couldnt imagine waking up and going to work without washing. What is wrong with people

>perhaps other anons have had similar experiences
Degeneracy loves company

Living in filth and your own farts is a privilege of the hermit.

>Normal people hate smelly hippies

This is news?

>my hair drips with oil after one day
what in the fuck

Attached: 1528502025879.png (320x368, 118K)

>not wanting to be HIVHPVHEPFLUAV+ positive
What a bigot!

>not sure where this is going
/b/ maybe?

>North London
Gas yourself you filthy rat.

BASED. This guy knows the truth.

>doesnt allow years of grime and muck to form composite body armor on your skin.

British innovation is dead.

it's called hyperbole mate

Microbe rights when? The black death dindu nuffin, it just wanted to survive.

Shower everday, wash my hair every other day.

Jow Forums, you could at least internalize the useful points Peterson has to offer, even if you insist on discarding him. Right-wing views correlate with disgust sensitivity. As a bunch of anons here are grasping at in different indirect ways, right-wingers understand what a threat is (hence walls and guns). Leftists don't, they live in a no-consequence fantasy world.. Seemingly goes as deep as their olfactory system not caring that another person is filthy and disgusting and by extension diseased, contagious, etc

juden peterstein is a kike and a faggot

it doesn't make sense, leftist are weak and sick, right wingers are more strong and healthy, so its not biological, but a social habit that maintain the healthy

if the leftist have a weak immune system, they will have the urge to protect more of bad odor people, but they aren't.

So left wing attitudes are caused by a biological urge to catch diseases from strangers? Well poz me, makes sense though.

probably not true, a cure for cancer would bring opportunities for curing other problems associated old age

Reminder that psychology is a pseudo-science on a par with astrology

It is actually true. Conservatives on average value purity more, with cleanliness being an aspect of purity.

why is ass eating becoming more popular?

Attached: eat.jpg (796x720, 173K)