Is pay for sex politically incorrect?

Is pay for sex politically incorrect?

Attached: A84940F9-B5C5-4FA2-ACFF-E95A58A92174.jpg (700x522, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549524492020.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fpbp

Why pay for it?

The moment you pay for sex, your life is a hollow shell. No meaning. After the orgasm, suicide.

Man knowing some guys have to settle for paying...

Yikestown.

Thank God I'm cute and gay and basically don't have to deal with any of this.

All men pay for sex.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549524492020.webm

It’s immoral

Everybody pays for sex one way or another.only difference is how much you pay

>Is pay for sex politically incorrect?
Yes and no, if it could be taxed appropriately to be a deterrent, then it being counter-culture would be.

If prostitution was legalized roasties would lose their value overnight and the line between whore and housewife would be drawn. Im all for it.

Genghis tells the truth.

what beauty and delectation your body now containeth shall be of small continuance ; your haire, which now is fast and thick, shall fall from your head like leaves in autumne ; your forehead, which now is smooth, shall soone be wrinkled like parched parchment: your complexion, which now is sanguine, shall be of a saffron colour : your cheekes, thinne ; your nosethrils, putrifactious : your mouth, toothlesse ; your breath, noysome ; your flesh, rotten ; your bones, cankerous ; your pleasure shall be turned into paine ; your singing into sorrow : aches shall lodge in your head, anguish in your heart, diseases in every part and parcell of your body, and after all these, thy soule suffer perpetuall torments."

Don’t ever pay for sex. Just do it/take it. Rape is just a construct. There is no male, there is no female. If some snatch is all upset because you stuck her, it’s because she is racist against your feelings and she should sent to prison for a hate crime.

Why do prostitutes dress so poorly?

You mean trashy? Some guys like that.

cringe and bluepilled
based and redpilled
so you can immediately tell from afar what they are and you can approach if you're interested
By standing out so starkly even from today's sluttily dressed normie women, it protects normie women from being harrassed on the street by men hoping she's a prossie. Like an unspoken code.

The prossies are clearly distinguishable from normies.

No. Female sexual slavery on the other hand is 100% politically incorrect but also logically correct.

Who cares.

Since the PC movement is mostly fridged harpies, I'm going to state that its frowned on.

>thank god im gay and get fucked in the ass

“God” is not going to like you.

The only justification for paying for sex is to get more comfortable with sex. I used to be a huge neet who had trouble talking to bitches but after fucking like 50 prostitutes I have no anxiety anymore.

Clearly it's politically incorrect in the USA since politicians legislate against prostitution by going after "sex trafficking"

I was doing it regularly until I got caught up in a raid at the Asian massage parlor I frequented.

Enjoy that gaping asshole and the inevitable colostomy bag, bitch. Oh and the AIDS, you fucking faggot

No, but it is morally wrong.

Continue...

It should be allowed, along with abortion, but your name should be entered into a public registry so polite company knows to avoid your pervert ass.

Everything is morally wrong. Humanity is a sinful and self-serving being in the absence of his lord.

>prossie
>this SISSY BRIT BOY again

Using their pussy is how these whores get by

Pay for sex thread, another slide. Sage.

This is legit what I'm thinking about doing. I feel so uncomfortable, so I just want to fuck a bunch of asian or non-white prostitutes because I feel less anxious around them because after Jow Forums I honestly don't look at them as humans. It's ultra spergy, but it works.

Attached: 1475633704409.png (658x901, 64K)

>Takes dicks in ass.
>Judges others choices
KYS

>already blackpilled as hell
>might as well leave a parting gift

why pay for something you can get for free?

Can you find these in Britain or the USA?

This.

Do roasties want it legal or illegal?

Only if you don't kill them after to reassert your dominance

We need UBI in our society

This. Identify as a rapist.

Paying for sex with Traps is Politically Correct.
Congratulations.
You are a "Normie".

Can't we just slie ONE Trap past you Autists?
Jeeesus CHRIST you make us work for our shekellz.

Sex communism is the way to go