Trump agrees to a measly 1.3B 55 Mile Fence

why does he betray us? what a fucking cuck

bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-47207411

Attached: 494949.jpg (1440x520, 219K)

It's over

pathetic

Attached: yikes.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

>VOTE TRUMP 2020 - This time we'll build the wall for sure!
-t Trump slogan in 2 years

mfw votecucks will fall for it again

Attached: cd.jpg (634x752, 87K)

Idiot

Attached: C491BDE8-0889-4344-B6CC-72D565F482C5.jpg (640x454, 90K)

He's gonna sign it

he had 0 yesterday. how much wall did the other Republican candidates promise? put things in perspective idiot

A wall was promised before by even hillary.
That being said:
Do you faggots really not see the danger? He said in his state of the union speech that he wants more immigrant, but legal.
Thats even fucking worse.
Almos impossible to get rid of and able to vote.
Didn he win 3-4 key states with under 1.6%?
Thats a game over user.

The fact is that reps had the house, the senate, the presidency and nothing happened. A fucking prison reform for fucks sake. Violent Assault etc. included early release.
If he doesnt deliver big it will look bad for trump even though reelection is always easier.
He seems to bet to win some democrats over it seems, I dont really think it will work.

He could have done so much, think about it.
Nothing being pushed back. Abortion law in NY + Virigina, already forgotten for convenient outrage of blackface.
Murrika is finished. The more sooner the more salvage.

I was supporting trump alot since 2015. I think many feel the same.
Its just undeniable at this point. Pulling back from syria/north corea dont fix the core problems (though its welcome)

Attached: trump.jpg (634x577, 71K)

-t boomer

Attached: 34534.jpg (643x662, 199K)

Psychologically the dems are broken. It's like a girl who tells you she'll sleep with you for a million dollars. Once the line is crossed she has agreed to be a prostitute and you are just negotiating on price now. You ARE giving me pussy now nancy! (fuck I accidentally made myself sick.)

Sure he is tranny

Shelby is a useless cuck.

J U S T

Attached: 1549745686942.jpg (330x930, 112K)

Trump says he wants a lot of things, like a wall, yet we still don't have one. So don't get your schoolgirl panties in a bunch when he says he wants something

i haven't heard him say that he agrees to anything. when he does, he's a kike and a cuck.

Lol ShareJew

If he signs it I'm gonna KILL MYSELF

Based nip. Many are under the impression all of Jow Forums has to be a Trump cheerleader. His supporters should be his biggest critics, not a hoard of fucking yes men.
The only saving grace from all this is that the left and democraps in general are just eating themselves independently of Trump saying or doing anything, but that can only do so much. Trump needs to get results, and fast. Sadly, he will be focused on reelection bullshit. This looks grim.

Reminder that America is a presidential republic and as such Trump cannot do whatever the fuck he wants because the Dems would block him

>presidential republic
lol

Fuck the Republic, Fuck the Union, Balkanization now, less we perish.

>yfw get 55/2000 of what you want.

Can't wait to see how this modern day Maginot line holds. I can't even explain how cucked you guys are. You've lost so badly it may actually make political sense to just scrap the 2.75% you got. It's pathetic.

Sorry, people make errors. Presidential democracy and constitutional republic.

Great idea. That'll show him. Don't forget to stream it live.

Maybe now you reddit newfags will listen, he was always a Israel first ass kisser, old/pol/ supported him because his campaign was hysterical not because he would actually change anything that’s not how it works
Now go watch all 6 hours of Adolf Hitler the greatest story never told and then come back and apologize for calling oldfags discord trannies

Attached: CC36B8AB-46E3-4D61-9A6B-C02C3627C97D.png (1268x1056, 287K)

get a grip, kiddo.
you get 1.4 billion this year. next year you keep it in, and you get what you want bit by bit

ffs did you think he'd be able to pass everything all at once?

After embarrassing the Bush family and republican establishment by winning the nomination, did you think he'd get 100% support from the republicans as well?

Frankly I'm shocked he's getting the support he is getting.

Literally riot

Why don't americans employ mexicans to build the wall, that would cut down the price of wall.

>2000 miles

Trump has always said it is 900 miles because the rest of the border is too fucked up to cover it with wall

>Trump has agreed

He has not

Stop shilling you garbage threads all fucking day

Sounds like he’s getting some wall without having to give up very much in return? Why am I supposed to be outraged

He is unironically a Democrat who became a Republican to avoid being voted out.

>more than 2,000 miles promised

Never happened. Why do you believe fake news?

How the fuck 55 miles of concrete and wire costs this much?

>details have yet to be released
Sage. Tranny discord thread.

Why are so delusional, Trump could literally punch in the face, spit on your mom, and shit in your food and you would say thank you

>electing a (neo)con artist
>a mobster with thies to the jewish(russian) mafia
5d underwater backgammon
tHe aRt oF tHe dEal

Enough with discord trannies JIDF/Reddit

Wait, so he hasn't already? Or what

Its mental cuckoldry. If you believe yourself to be worthless you are willing to die for a false prophet even if you know he only speaks in lies.

Land acquisitions. They have to buy the land for the new border construction. Then they have to build access roads to the area to begin construction. The barrier itself doesn’t cost that much and where existing barrier is being upgraded he’s getting it done for a hell of a lot cheaper. This whole power play was about putting new barriers in places which it didn’t previously exist.

Attached: 914CC8B5-DF30-45DF-9995-3F85C4BD0597.jpg (1024x854, 58K)

1.3B for a 55 mile fence....that wall would have cost 38B then....imagine if the US had that kind of money...like aid money to put on the wall.

Trump's true colors are shining through

>Trump agrees
He doesn’t

It’s not even out of committee.

At least half of that goes to the Israel tax

the odds of trump 2020 just got 20 to 1 longer

>Take the 55 miles goy
>Only 1,545 left to go!
>Slow and steady amirite
>Meanwhile take a few million more Mexicans this year alone
>Only 40 more years till we get that wall built!
You're a fucking retarded and a colossal faggot. We're fucked because of dipshit like you.

Fuck it, full-on accelerationism it is then. Sorry everyone else, you're doubly as fucked since we were the ONLY fucking conceivable counterweight to any of this shit.

Attached: 1536942378325.jpg (1000x750, 136K)

calm down mutt you ain't seen nothing yet

I will be voting Trump regardless. My only interests are in driving libshits to self-harm. So yes, I am voting in my own best interests.

Tranny discord general ITT

>we need to finish the picket fence

I'M GONNA DO IT!!

But what about funding from Mexico for the wall? Any word on that?

> "Power play"
I mean, the attempt was made, but it's basically turned into a political rekt thread and Trump is on every gif.

If he doesn't he's the prick who runs the country into the next shutdown. The country will see that Dems and Reps have come to an agreement despite the president and he continues to be the greedy toddler

Thanks for the information, drumpfkike!

>take money from congress
>declare emergency anyway

Even if he doesn't win in 2020, we still have the faggot Democrats to put up with an they are becoming more extreme and Communist every day. So just count on a Civil War by 2021. You have two years to prepare before the Democrats take all your Constitutional rights.

Hello and welcome to earth.
Unfortunately people aren’t learning though.
Someone saying shit they are going to do before they enter the white house is like an onion boy saying all the shit they’re going to do before they enter a biker bar.
They are delusional as are all the people who support them.
People lie. People speak in lofty tones.
Obama promised to close Gitmo and stop making nukes before he got elected.
Gitmo is still open. New B61-12s are being made.
The lesson here is don’t vote for fags who say what they’re going to do. If we had one branch of gov then yeah but otherwise any fag who says what they’re going to do has no clue how government works.

He's going to get money from other places that this guy has already found. This is all optics to show how shitty the Democrats are and right now they are breaking up like Challenger.

Attached: Hero.jpg (890x501, 108K)

pic related

Attached: Trump wall.png (719x513, 584K)

what is martial law

I agree entirely. Problem is that we're also under constant brigading from commie trannys, kike shills and plain old leddit faggots.
Theyre using Trump as a way to get their foot in the door and they always have. This is why people who have been here for years feel the need to defend him, because if we agree they just stick around.
I don't know why these faggots need to bother us, but they do, and like Trump or hate him, I don't want to see another website become a commie and kike filled cesspit of shit.
Is defending Trump the ideal way to keep these faggots out? Unlikely, but I can see why so many here instinctively do so.

>t. leddit faggot
No one here cared about Mexico funding the wall you dumb faggot. This is a kike media tier comment.
>hurr Mexico hasn't paid for the wall, checkmate drumpftards
What we care about is getting a fucking wall. If congress and Trump can afford to give 40bil to Israel, then they can easily afford 5bil for a wall.
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can understand the difference between campaign rhetoric and actual implementable policy.

>why does he betray us?
The rich will be ok no matter what happens. He's rich, so he doesn't give a fuck.

The true blackpill is that not only do we have the Redditors and all other manner of shills. But you also have the Ben Shapiro type younger right wingers that actually believe CNN and MSM when they screech victory that Trump caved. During the Obama era it was becoming to where you could lose your job for just even implying that having 20 million illegal immigrants in the country was bad. The problem is there were many that just jumped into politics from Trump and didn't know of the constant struggle of how to debate controversial ideas in a mainstream environment. It's a terrible weakness that is now plaguing right wing movements. New people that joined on after Trump won who didn't know of the prior constant struggle and constant give and take to make these ideas mainstream.

Foreskin lickers out in force

>If congress and Trump can afford to give 40bil to Israel
its not about them being able to budget it.
They dont want a wall because their base doesn't want it and they can't sell it to them.
this is a just poiltical cause for them. What is so hard to understand here?

Isnt there another one of these where the same guys dress some guy as a trap?

He quickly made it clear that he will be building the wall anyway, after signing this bill, he indicated an attempt a national emergency IS coming...Trump did not want a shutdown as he realizes the magnitude of a large number governments workers not producing income, DOES hurt the economy, and he wants to go into 2020 with the most productive US economy, potentially ever.

Have faith Trumpsters, I was about to get out of the car myself inrecent weeks, but he is going to fight. Don't give up.

He hasn't agreed, this deal is significantly worse than the one he was offered before the shutdown.

Normal govt has a functioning opposition party, there’s no point criticising trump if the choice is trump or satanic kiddie fiddlers

OH NO 55 MILES OF FENCING, THAT'S LIKE A 50 MINUTE DRIVE...BORDER CROSSING ARE FINISHED...DRUMMMMPFFF!

It's civil war or bust for the white man.

You've been warned.

Attached: 179400171118.png (1000x500, 305K)

Not going to read the thread, but let me guess, at least half the replies are cucks still making excuses for Trump.

Should have never trusted Mr. Trump in first place. It okay, I nuke you soon.

They are literally traitors engaging in treason. Why are people not in arms over this betrayal by their elected representatives?

Trump hasn't signed it yet, dumbass. Even if he did, he can just spend the billion this year and demand more next year, or just declare a national emergency as soon as the funds run dry.

You can only reach our West Coast in which case go ahead.

That is what you think.

>Even if he did, he can just spend the billion this year and demand more next year, or just declare a national emergency as soon as the funds run dry.
Thank you for confirming what I said.

Last time I checked literally nothing has actually been agreed to or signed

I'm not wrong, tranny

>BBC
>anonymous people familiar with details
How much of a fucking cuck can you possibly be to fall for the MSM shit over and over again?

Attached: 0382_s7tr.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

R A R E
A
R
E

Yeah he wants immigrants from white countries, not shithole brown countries. Based Trump saving the whites and providing them sanctuary while their native homelands are invaded and defiled.

Much of that 2000 miles is covered by rough terrain where a wall doesn't make sense. 1.5 billion is a quarter of the total cost the wall has been quoted at, not to mention he could probably use existing federal resources now that he would have the go ahead on wall construction. The 55 miles number sounds like CNN fake news bullshit.

Ok brainlets gather round, this is how it will work. If any amount of funding for a wall is passed by congress Trump has a directive to build it. Once he has that he can use a administrative procedure to procure more funds from the rest of the budget to finish the wall because it is vital to the national security. By getting Congress to give any funds he dodges a long and tedious court process that would result from issuing a emergency order.

>He quickly made it clear that he will be building the wall anyway,
I'll believe it when I see it.
He changed the based Attorney General, and gave the burgers another cuck in stead.

Pain Coming.

Attached: SHUT-IT-DOWN.jpg (1160x629, 301K)

DUMB.
FUCKING.
KEKS.
BELIEVING.
MSM.
KYS.

Attached: HURRDURRIHABEEBUMSM.jpg (812x237, 87K)

Why should Trump do anything for his pro-white base if they vote for him anyway?

Attached: Trump whore for the jews.png (800x800, 415K)

Why won't you protest and show interest?

Trump is just sliding the tip in with this 1.3 billion. Democrats are about to experience a full-blown ass pounding the likes of which they've never felt.

Attached: 1534412867841.jpg (300x326, 17K)

How many Journos will need to #LearnToCode after this GOV Shutdown?

DS depends on GOV Teat to support functions.

Attached: SES-Keystone-Traitors.jpg (895x514, 139K)

>aides familiar with the negotiations

What does this even mean?

Pretty sure trump hasn't agreed on anything. This is just a bill that democrats and republicans agreed on. trump still has to sign the bill. This "compromise" sounds worse than the one from late last year. He would be stupid not to veto it.

He didn't agree to anything shill

What is politics you fuckwit

President Cuck is not going to get his useless border wall - not now, not ever

deal with it...

Attached: 51046101_641810616235495_1870084642497888256_n.jpg (676x960, 68K)

>bbc.com
kys

Attached: 33io.png (560x768, 801K)