I have 2 questions

1- why does the screen still work? Lcd screens bleed as soon as theyre punctured

>2: why didnt the laptop fall off the desk? The bullets didnt go thru (((somehow))) and the laptop is where it was before the (((shooting))) so was it bolted down?

please help me find these answers. I havent slept a full night since janurary this shit is keeping me up

Attached: Shots-Fired-At-Stoneman-Douglas-High-School-Snapchat-Read.jpg (492x746, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mewy57LUFIQ
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's... not bullet holes.
Looks like somebody hit it with a blunt object.
One swing, then two more in rapid succession.

Why, what's this about?

Just saw the file name.
Okay.

Movie prop confirmed

You can rest assured that that lcd is definitely bleeding.
But it looks more like an airsoft shot more than a bullet.

Holes are not white user. Maybe a bb gun.

A hole is something you can see through. Referencing the image, it’s clear that the white dots are impacts and not holes, as we can see the objects that would be in view if any area of the screen was to be missing.

It’s likely that whoever was sat at the laptop panicked when moving in response to the gunshot, flailing and damaging the screen.

It’s also possible that debris from bullet impacts on something like the desk, window or even an exit wound could have hit the screen causing the bleed effect.

Hey can u delete this pls?

krauts get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (133x119, 4K)

A bullet is a blunt object retard

1. It is bleeding. The screen itself may or may not be working still. Sometimes it will hold the last image it has. (Ive broken many laptops intentionally and unintentionally). The Bullet likely went through walls/doors and slowed down enough to damage the screen without fully puncturing it.

2. 556 bullets are pussy rounds with barely any stopping power and force. But even if it was a real bullet, there wouldn't be enough energy to throw the laptop off the desk. It would either go through the screen or push the screen down. Remember the hinge would absorb a lot of the energy by moving.

Y-your're just pretending to be retarded, right?

That makes sense. Thanks for explaining my doubts

Attached: 20181112_172953.png (770x433, 462K)

Bullets are +10 piercing damage not blunt damage asshole

there is a bullet hole on the back curtain on the bottom right corner if you look closely.

not curtain--just realized its those shitty hanging plastic blinders.

Second question is retarded, go watch anything shot with a bullet
Bullet goes through and the thing barely reacts
Shotty at 0 length is obviously a different story like pic
Shoot anything at an actual range and it wont react when the bullet goes through

Attached: 1549425934076.gif (480x270, 926K)

that's an airsoft pellet or a bb, not a real round.

Lol nice

Attached: fef4fdda6392ed58531c49a20869ba03.jpg (650x366, 63K)

The laptop would at least bend backwards

It's a blunt whateverpermile object, gaylord

>Lcd screens bleed as soon as theyre punctured
Not true at all
>why didnt the laptop fall off the desk
I bet you think when people are shot they fly backwards too

This is a paid shill.
This is either him with a different IP or another paid shill.

Michael Jackson did nothing wrong.

>ohlookthisthreadagain.png

1. The screen IS bleeding

2. If the bullet goes through the laptop doesn't absorb the kinetic energy, GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL YOU DUMB BURGER

In the context at hand, blunt objects clearly refer to hand held objects, while bullets are called projectiles.

Don't you watch NCIS n' shit?

Where are you getting your facts because I actually tried this with an old laptop. I didnt have a bushmasterbabykiller but I was able to get a pistol with the help of my local police department. If you dont believe me call ur local sheriff and run a scientific experiment. You will be surprised at the results

No it literally wouldn't. Bullets travel that fast that it easily wouldn't. Go watch that fag father shoot his daughter's laptop for whatever reason. The viral video, I'm positive it doesnt bend backwards just punctures the screen

Attached: 1549857627401.jpg (399x521, 59K)

Did the bullets puncture the laptop?
I can't see through the holes they look like blunt force damage to me.

Honestly get some laptops and shoot them. You act like this is impossible to test you faggot.

Imagine actually believing this?

Guys there is not much kenetic energy in a bullet.

See on jewtube people shooting laptops etc. This is with a 45, much bigger bullet and much closer range:
>youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU

>If the bullet goes through the laptop doesn't absorb the kinetic energy
Did the bullet go through the screen? It doesn't look like it did.

Ur either dumb or illiterate

>imagine being this uneducated

Did the bullets go through the screen?

Im not watching ur dumb video when i know irl it doesnt work like that

Its likely the bullet went through doors/walls before finally hitting the laptop. Or it could be a Thinkpad

if the bullets had went through there would be visible holes on the frame. These weren't live rounds.

He used hollow point rounds which explode when they enter, great for killing people but not good for penetration. Id be surprised if he didnt get through the screen but probably not enough to go through the laptop entirely

So if the bullet didn't puncture the screen then we are actually dealing with a lot of kinetic energy.

If the bullets punctured the screen then the laptop would barely move. If the bullets didn't puncture the screen however....

HAHA GREAT ARGUMENT FRIENDO =

Attached: 1547150892370.png (216x255, 95K)

Why?

Lol wtf

So what's this argument about bullet penetration not causing movement of the laptop?
If the bullets didn't penetrate the laptop then all that force has to be taken by the laptop.

F=M×A

He's not coming back, lol.

*there are bullet holes

Excellent, so we can deduce that one of these two things happened;

1. The laptop was stuck by something with enough force that the device itself was unmoved, but fully penetrated through the screen completely

OR

2. The laptop was struck by an underwhelming force, which did not penetrate the screen, and as a result blasted the device clear off the table or at least drastically shifted position of the device.

Looking at the image, which of these two do you think is more likely?

Now correlate that conclusion with that actual damage to the laptop and you have an answer to whether it's real or not.

You have to know by now that you're not the first one who thought "hey, what will happen if I shoot working laptop in the screen?" and then just search for the video of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mewy57LUFIQ

Stop being a retard.

bullets would go through that flimsy pos like a hot knife through butter. what the fuck did it get shot with? a slug?

Well after trying it myself with approval from my local police department i can say that the narrative is not what happened in the real world

Guns fired
>0

Actually we don't have to do that because we can use simple maths and Newtons laws to calculate the movement of the laptop caused by a bullet that didn't penetrate.

They don't send their best,
Do they?

Attached: Michael-Jackson_1-706x1024.jpg (706x1024, 85K)

>the narrative is not what happened in the real world
it never is.

I thought you came back but you chose a new proxy. Not bad, I guess that other ID had used up all its value.

>>why didnt the laptop fall off the desk
>I bet you think when people are shot they fly backwards too
I think a laptop weighing around 5 lbs will have a greater chance of being knocked over than a 180 lb adult, yes. The bullet itself would not knock a man over, the surprise of getting shot and becoming mortally wounded does.

Nice argument

Attached: michelle-obama-barack-obama-marriage-counseling.jpg (2000x1431, 1.31M)

Nice non argument, shill. You completely evaded what is actually, ltierally very visually obvious.

kys, petrol sniffing abo cunt

Your argument relies on the picture being honest and the report being honest.
>This was reported to have happened so it happened.
Literally your argument.
It's like the magic bullet and wtc 7 all over again.
>circular logic.
>cartoon physics.
>ad hominem.
Yep, this is a paid shill, I've danced with worse, dont be too hard on yourself.

Why dont u just try it yourself
>cant own a gun

Oh i see

Attached: FlashyBiodegradableFirefly-small.gif (258x200, 844K)

>if I call him a shill first he must be one!

Look cunt, the debate begins and ends with the provided material; that being the fucking image OP posted.

Why else would anyone (((you))) have such a tantrum over breaking down and analyzing the visual facts discerned from simply looking at the photo and understanding how basic physics works, unless you were actively trying to undermine examination and derail discussion?

Blow your brains out, stupid cunt. No one has the devotion to shitpost everyone out of this thread for free, except you apparently, because you're being paid to do it.

>Ad hominem.
How many IDs are you going to go through?
It's actually quite easy to get a bolt action rifle here. Ive shot a .22 243 and a 303 rifle lots of shotguns. I've only shot pistols at ranges.

Attached: videoplayback.webm (540x360, 2.65M)

>called me a shill first.
There more I argued with them, the more I came to understand their dialectic.

Jesus Christ is the King of Kings and the Lord of lords, my own personal Lord and Saviour and the ultimate authority in my life.

I can say it, can you?

Just this once. I accidently clicked a meme flag. Also what makes u an authority on an American shooting bro? Like i live right near where pulse happened and no one actually thinks like u do. Me thinks ur the shill

Wow the screens fell back! YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT

>still trying to destroy discussion
>off topic derailing

>5 cents has been deposited into your account in Tel Aviv, Mr. Lokos

>Wow the screens fell back!
After 4 shoots almost at the point-blank. And they stayed were they were too. It also depends where you shoot and at what laptop you shoot, because hinges can be screwed too tight.

You can't say it then?
Hollywood has a massive pedophile problem, they found that MK ultra only works with trauma based mind control. This is why they stopped using drugs and started using torture and rape to control people.

Michael Jackson tried to expose this and was framed and killed by the international elite.

AIPAC controls American congress and is responsible for the 20 year war in the middle east. Israel bombed the US liberty on purpose, the US helped them cover it up. Mossad killed JFK and Mossad did 9/11.

The elites in Israel are currently trying to implement the Kalegri plan in order to take by force what was promised to them by God if they only followed his commandments.

These commandments were broken, the sceptre has departed from judah, Shiloh hath cometh. A son of David rules over all the nations without a sword.

Small circle.

Woah slow down its hard to keep up!

If you'd like to talk about derailing threads read through your mates posts.
Pretty funny desu. It's hard to tell what he is arguing, quality derailment.

Your not a cyber magician you're not even a cyber illusionist.

>imagine being this paranoid schizo

Attached: 1486636675333.gif (768x576, 82K)

He used a 5.7

>schizo
Hi JIDF.
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/
The correct grammatical structure would be imagine being this much of a schizo, but english isn't your first language, is it?

don't bother replying to this thread. he's just trolling for (you)s. he'll be back with the exact same stuff in a few days, as if we haven't talked about it countless times.

Attached: hm.png (682x101, 10K)

$.04 has been deposited intonyour account

Are you saying im right?

>They dont just lie about what they are doing, they accuse you of doing exactly what they are doing.
>Tucker Carlson.
The fire rises.

>I'm right.
What is your position, could you clarify it for us playing along at home? Your posts are all over the place.