Fertile Republicans defeating childless Democrats at the reproduction game

It's not over yet guys. The white population decline is spearheaded by childless New Englanders and Californians who vote D. Us conservatives will still be alright. All those smart lefty intellectuals will be replaced

Attached: 1549945318529m.jpg (1024x625, 69K)

Its hard to reproduce when you consider all forms of sex, even consensual within marriage, to be rape

Except the polling shows gen Z is the least based generation ever.

based and redchild

there's no guarantee those children will be republican when they grow up though

Someone wise once said if you aren't a democrat till around the age of 20 you're heartless. If you aren't a republican after that you're brainless.

I've seen polling that indicates Gen Z is more conservative than Shillenials.
At least when it comes to cultural things.

I remember when people used to say that about millennial. Now millennials are old and they are still leftist.

Fertile Republicans send their children to government indoctrination camps run by leftists for seventeen years. Democrats don't need to biologically reproduce. They just infect the children of conservatives with leftism.

Savage

>Implying Republican parents always have right-wing children

As long as there's internet, the left will always expose Republicans' bigotry

Attached: leftie_cringe_comic_2.jpg (960x960, 164K)

Attached: 1549470755472.png (1043x761, 189K)

Retards have a higher fertility rate. Look at Africa for example.

Attached: 1506972723166.gif (500x281, 389K)

>As long as there's internet
You’re grossly underestimating the power of anonymous autists on Tibetian snake charming forums.

Seems legit. pfffttttt

Back into your discord you tranny faggot

Cringe

You know I'm right. That's why you're straw manning right now.

It's also the least white generation. That said, I do think the "General Zyklon" meme is bullshit. Most people are too young to remember Strauss from the Boomers favorite book the 4th Turning saying Millennials were going to be like the GI Generation in the 90s, and then they started voting Democrat and weren't conservative at all.

Damn they did that to cap

As long as there are public schools, you mean

Reminder to encourage white conservative women to have as many babies as possible and to discourage non-white/Democrat/liberal/leftist women from having children and if they do get pregnant encourage them to get an abortion.

Attached: 764375862389476529378.jpg (1500x1218, 344K)

Attached: 203DAD9D-89BC-4B51-935C-E1FDFDE90B95.jpg (223x251, 6K)

They will fly in more Somalians and Afghans.

Having no fertility at all makes you an even bigger retard, retard