Why are so many of you against abortion?

Why are so many of you against abortion?
Just don't think about it.
Also it's not your baby so why care?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I’m not against abortion because it primarily kills niggers and tard babies. Christcucks are emotionally sensitive faggots who caused to west to become degenerate due to their altruist nature.

Attached: 24E13CD7-8D76-4FF4-8682-B3D1DCE6EE42.jpg (211x149, 19K)

i know imagine how much better the world would be if you faggots were aborted or swallowed by your mother instead

Attached: Honkmissing.png (489x559, 296K)

Apparently it's easier to kill a baby than to just not have sex.

>Implying I give a shit about your feelings

Attached: 9D912694-2B1E-4209-AD6A-0ABB42F8A683.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

because it encourages people to live as if there weren't consequences, meaning no responsibilities, which lead to an overall worse society to live inside of.
also who do you think is going to pay for the errors of someone else?

>Thinking niggers can actually think like normal human beings

Attached: 4716D634-184E-4C93-A720-E0DD164CAD65.png (992x980, 845K)

haha I'm from an astroturfing tranny discord too let's pretend to converse lol let me post anime to show racist 4channers how I am a true memer

haha anyways WHAT is the deal with abortion amirite fellow goys?

>why are so many of you against murder?
>Just don't think about it.
>Also it's not your potential so why care?

Attached: 1532493681746.jpg (400x400, 19K)

The definition of human life shouldn't be up for discussion. You are a human from day one of conception, end of story. Inconvenience isn't a reason to kill other people.

>why are so many of you against crime?
>just don't think about it???
>also it's not you that's targeted so why should you care?

Attached: Screenshot_42.png (389x444, 309K)

Why are you against murder, bro? Just don't think about it, mannnnn. It's not your life so why care, dude?

Attached: 1548872934709.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

Kys heartless faggot!!

Attached: 1549959964626m.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

If you were given a choice to genocide all shitskins in the US would you do it?

>Why are so many of you against murder? Just don't think about it. Also it's not your baby so why care?

yes do that and you'll end up working their shit jobs such as walmart or even worse
a construction worker

I would, most just commit crimes anyway. Massive purge on them would be best for our survival. That's saying it lightly too, along with the benefit of not saying it in the sense of a southern tard.

Attached: 0c28590669d69eab2779a0588bc95dbc.png (1080x1080, 809K)

Yeah, we'd get all the shit jobs they currently occupy, but a lot of them also don't even have jobs to begin with, mainly just soaking in the liberals welfare. I can respect the people that either do work legit or get here legally and do hard work, but for the mass majority of cancer cells it wouldn't matter at the end of the day.

Oh no. Better import all of the third world, otherwise there will be nobody to pay our pensions.

>killing nigger fetuses is bad
>killing adult niggers is fine

just end welfare lmao here in france you get welfare after 6 or 7 years of working

I'm all for abortion and I'm conservative as fuck. Anything if it means less poor spics and niggers living in my country is a good thing. Forced birth control shots should be mandatory if you want welfare benefits.

I never specified which one was fine to kill but okay. I also never mentioned anything about fetuses or anything, was mainly just a shit joke about black genocide.

"Why are so many of you agaisnt mass genocide of europeans?
Just don't think about it
Also, it's not your people so why care?"
inb4 "you're using extremmm examplesssss"

Well, it's a thread about abortion. My point is it's kind of hypocrytical to cry murder when you support eugenics, mass deportations and genocide of shitskins. Abortion is a boomer conservacuck issue.

I am not against abortion. I think it should be required for a minimum of 90% of the non white global population. For 90%+ of whites though it should be not allowed.

I don't have any sort of power to force this and I'm not sure how well that would work out, I haven't been on the topic of anything relating France for a while so I'm not sure how that's working out for you, but if it is in the way that I'm thinking I'm sure it's not that bad. I wouldn't mind seeing a welfare system mainly for the people that actually work or were in military service previously.

As the french man says, I agree with what his country is doing. I think that people should only get welfare if they are actual members of society and are contributing properly or have previously.

Fair argument, I'm basically here just to meme for the most part. Whether people want their babies dead or not I don't really care all too much. I haven't been too much into politics recently, just checking out what people are doing/saying.

>(((psychopath)))
>confused about why people care about human life.
why do you care to live
why not just KYS

Attached: JPEG_20190211_034413.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

Abortion but only for nonwhites

Why are you against the god-granted right of self defense?
Just don't think about it.
Also it's not your muh salt rifle so why care?

pretty much this, but mandatory abortions for all nonwhites

Only if the mother is die too.
I'm pro "Adult-Abortion".

Attached: 233577.jpg (2560x1536, 1.13M)

Based Saudi Arabian looking flag. I want a pro white saudi girlfriend.