Trump has 55 miles of wall

Where should he put them?

Attached: 96BD6C98-F19E-4727-BE8F-3051DCA6EFB2.jpg (624x590, 45K)

Around LA.

Republicans are a joke

He should randomly scatter 210 1/4 mile pieces of wall.

RIGHT UP PELOSI'S BIG FAT ASS

They should be built vertically into the sky , so as to provide an amusement for passing aviation, somewhere slightly south of San Diego.

The United States Capitol while congress is in session.

Attached: iu-15.jpg (1024x646, 374K)

Wrong
the map is wrong

National emergency it is.

You stupid fucks.

Attached: HURRDURRIHABEEBUMSM.jpg (812x237, 87K)

Israel, they desperately need it

This, more money to israel wall isn't important for the US

Israel has a great wall though

Shit like this is why I love Trump and his idiot supporters. Watching their desperation and failure makes me smile.

Let's review the situation:
In 2017, Trump supporters clapped and cheered and mocked 'dumbass lib-labs' as Trump tore up an immigration bill passed by both the House and Senate that would have provided 25 BILLION DOLLARS SPECIFICALLY FOR A BORDER WALL.

Now those same supporters are declaring victory two years later because Trump 'negotiated' that 25 billion in border wall funding down to 1.3 billion dollars in 'renovating some current barriers' and installing 50 miles worth of 'new fencing and slat barriers'. And they pretend to themselves that THIS is total victory and the fulfillment of Trump's campaign promise. Talk about cognitive dissonance. In a span of a year and a half, Trump has managed to 'negotiate' 25 billion 'wall dollars' down to 1.3 billion 'fence dollars'.

THE ART OF THE DEAL!
WHAT A DEAL MAKER!
VICTORY IS YOURS!

...kek...

Also, one of your 'wall circles' is in The Gulf of Mexico, you dumb fuck.

Attached: 883fcfbcb50eb7b0adc37a8cd94d8517c711a9a9.png (400x300, 154K)

lol

They said it was going in the Rio grande valley.

>55 miles of wall
I hope someone is screencapping all of these shill threads for when the actual number, if any, is released.

This.

Attached: 1523977787056.jpg (962x793, 83K)

He doesn’t have the balls to do it

This.

Hopefully the Seabees build the wall. Army corps of engineers is literally a bunch of retards with hard hats. Would not recommend

Put the wall/fence starting from California and go East as much as you can since Texas is very Republican and they can take care of their border security better than Democratic California.

... or maybe, judging from the picture, it should be the other way around (But Texas-Mexican border is very much a river so that's not a good idea...)

Let's go with the first idea, shall we?

California.
Low number of Aprehended is because the authorities aren't doing their jobs.

around LA

It's a fucking stream, not a river.

Martian tripods roaming countryside, exterminating, lasering, probing

"If we had any balls we'd go back there, find one of those things and kill it."
Go back into your safe space Robbie.

Incorrect about Texas. The area that follows the border is essentially Mexico at this point. Voted for Hillary 100%

As a liberal, I am actually praying to god that this will happen. Let Trump declare a national emergency. Then he and his supporters immediately get hit with the next nut kick. Which is that even if a president, any president, declares a national emergency, the funding to fix that national emergency STILL HAS TO BE APPROVED BY CONGRESS REGARDLESS. So Trump will be right back where is is now...outmanuvered again and with his balls in Pelosi's purse. Watching Pelosi destroy the fantasy world of Trump and his crew of idiots yet again is going to be beyond sweet!

I'll take user doesn't understand geography for $200 alex.

In israel

Probably right. This unregulated immigration needs to stop though. Are we, or are we not a country? We can't have completely open borders and call ourselves a country.

THANK YOU. Here's one Orange Trump Token for you to spend on Trump merchandise in the official Trump online store.

TRUMP 2020 !!!

Attached: 1548665290643.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Yeah I go to Yuma Nevada all the time

Israel wants us to have no borders

>blue states somehow have fewer apprehended

>210
This is bait.. r-right?

Around the White House. To much talk about minority unemployment levels.

Nuke new mexico...again...

this

Up his ass?