SO WHY DID TRUMP WAIT UNTIL THE DEMOCRATS CONTROLLED THE HOUSE AND SENATE BEFORE HE PUSHED FOR THE WALL? HMMMM...

SO WHY DID TRUMP WAIT UNTIL THE DEMOCRATS CONTROLLED THE HOUSE AND SENATE BEFORE HE PUSHED FOR THE WALL? HMMMM? COULD IT BE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT THE WALL? I WANT ANSWERS! ANSWER ME TRUMPTARDS!

Attached: 13248547856894.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190212162138/https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/02/donald-trump-wants-increased-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last year he tried but dems wouldn't give him anything if there wasn't any DACA funding

because their entire job is excuses why nothing gets done, he didn't do jack for second amendment or term limits either

>he tried

NOT FUCKING HARD ENOUGH. AND NOW THIS SHIT WITH DOUBLING 'LEGAL' IMMIGRATION. HE DOESN'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT WHITE AMERICANS, TYPICAL OF HIS RICH FAGGOT KIND.

This. Ignore the retarded replies by edgy /x/ users.

I've had a sneaky suspicion that this is all an act and Trump is in on it. Yes the liberal MSM hates him but on the other hand, there are tons of shiesty shit he's done to benefit wallstreet/MIC/Neo-cons/Israel that need to be taken into account for seldom criticized by the MSM. So, these are things that need to be taken into consideration.

What does my question have to do with /x/? It's a pretty fucking logical question. Why did he wait until he KNEW that he would never be able to get the Wall before trying to get it? Shit doesn't make any sense when he had at least 1.5 years to make it happen before the Democrats got control of the Legislative Branch. So speculating that he never wanted the Wall is /x/-tier now? Get real faggot. Answer the fucking question! What the fuck is his game? Surely he doesn't think that he can singlehandedly take on the Legislative Branch. All he's doing is making sure that there will never be another white male president again. Which I suspect is his 'lel 968d chess' game. WE WANT BORDER SECURITY. THIS IS WHY WE ELECTED HIM.

Attached: planned genocide.jpg (1152x1152, 172K)

to make a point that democrats dont care about the productive class in this country and only care about victimhood worshipers and minorities they can use as pets
also, americans wont vote democrat anymore so thye've gotta import a bunch of people, a wall makes that hard.
just wait until the second term, it'll be no holds barred.

>words
You on the rag, miss?

OP wants and answer almost as much as he/she/ze wants a dick in its ass

>You on the rag, miss?

NO, NEWFAGGOT IT'S CALLED CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Because he needs to Wall right to expose the true intentions of the Dems. Trafficking etc.

I'M ONLY A FAGGOT ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS.

Okay, miss. Calm down, ma'am.

I'M NOT A FEMANON I'M OP

I AM A FAGGOT

Sage

Republicans had the majority not control, nor did they have a super majority

I'm honestly surprised you managed to learn how to poultry season, newfaggot.

based

Because it's really a uniparty that only answers to their CoC masters and globalist overlords? Where without a super majority shit doesn't get done? And that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell work against Trump constantly, where Paul Ryan pretty much pretended he had no power and did nothing since he was "retiring," while Mitch refuses to press the nuclear button that would actually let the Senate pass shit and refuses to recess to prevent recess appointments?

Too bad your niggerbitches are too fucking subhuman to give a fuck. We could pay them a $40 crack rock and a 40 of OE for each abortion and wipe you fucking niggers off the face of the planet.

It was planned for his second term cause he's a retard who thought he would keep winning. The idea of Dems controlling the house didn't even occur to him.

When did he call for doubling legal immigration?

go ahead white boy, we busy spreading our seed in your women.

>Democrats
>Controlling the Senate.
Learn to count, retard.

>CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL
count the amount of Republicans who "retired" and slap yourself in the face with the dildo you have stuffed up you ass, for being retarded.

>When did he call for doubling legal immigration?

web.archive.org/web/20190212162138/https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/02/donald-trump-wants-increased-immigration/

This is a solid plan. When do you run for office?

Paul Ryan = Nancy Pelosi Same shit different Jew

that is a fake quote, you retard

What is buy-in?
Bonus: What is recission?

Sage. Name-calling != discussion

The republican had control. How can you blame the democrats when they were irrelevant at the time

Sure it is. Because Trump is acting like such a pal to us working class white americans, amirite?

Trump could have built the wall at any time. He could have ordered the DOD to build it using military funds and he didn’t need congressional approval or declaration of emergency. Trumps refusal to acknowledge that he already has all he needs shows that this is just one more fake fight between dems and reps in which they both act in concert behind the scenes

Trump wants to build a news network. He didn't actually expect to win. He doesn't actually want to lead. He just wants to survive this with his popularity intact so he can make billions with his own centrist, pro-business FOX news analogue.

>shows that this is just one more fake fight between dems and reps in which they both act in concert behind the scenes

EXACTLY. FUCK THIS 1$ER FAGGOT