Why are the commies so good at completing gigantic projects in short periods of time ?

why are the commies so good at completing gigantic projects in short periods of time ?

Attached: commieblock.jpg (960x490, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cMV_aptTug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_International
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They make the rules, and aren't accountable to anything.

The commies aren't the ones doing the work retard.

forced labour, unbalanced economy that can be realigned in a hurry.

Attached: 1548518252410.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

I hate communism but commieblocks are accualy quite good and comfy. Ofc regular house is still way superior but commieblocks are not that bad

This proves California is not communist.

rare flag

Attached: 1546809248347.png (415x367, 142K)

Are you not aware of the concept of forced labor.

The guy on the right looks like that royalty alien from farscape.

no it's just retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cMV_aptTug

Attached: 1541026209665.jpg (2048x2048, 789K)

this also shit tier quality

Looks the same as these ugly asian apartlet , probably has more living space too.

Attached: wn20130918n2a-870x580.jpg (870x580, 118K)

where the fuck is mauritania

Because central planning is infinitely more efficient and productive than organization by capital. Everyone knows this which is why during wartime during WW2 all governments transitioned to central planning to some degree or another to maximize production. A lot of our great projects like the Hoover dam were accomplished thanks to central planning. Just ask yourself the question why aren't we doing cool things anymore. Why is our infrastructure crumbling? Because markets are incredible inefficient and capitalism is limited by capital. This is why despite having more manpower and greater technology than before, Eastern Europe is still a disorganized mess.
Yes, the communist workers were you moron. Capitalists did not exist under communism
There is forced labor under capitalism too. Work or starve.
Are you fucking retarded. Communist goods were built to last. Planned obsolescence is a feature of capitalism because the market is sustained by endless consumption. Goods under capitalism are designed to break down within a few years, optimally after the warranty period. Under communism, goods are built primarily for use value so it makes no sense to make an inferior product that you'll have to replace in a few years if you can avoid it.

Attached: comvscap.jpg (1502x1600, 793K)

>why are the commies so good at completing gigantic projects in short periods of time ?
20 million dead Russians

uhhh where are the stores or businesses?

Base communism

>businesses

Attached: removecapitalist.jpg (475x502, 44K)

They're not particularly good at it, central planning/government funding is effective and that is not exclusive to communism.
Look at the USA's infrastructure leaps that they made in the 30's-late 50's.
Do you honestly think that a few apartment flats is more impressive then the Hoover Dam?
The US Highway system ring a bell?
What the USSR (and to a lesser extent China) have accomplished was very impressive when you consider how poor they were even before the world wars that they've never truly recovered from.
But it's still not as impressive as the USA's jump from the globe's sweatshop to showcasing the cutting edge of infrastructure and setting the standard for western civilization (which they are now throwing away due to indecision, corruption and neglect, but still).

because cardboard, spit and scotch tape don't take very long to build with

work or die/go to gulag is a good motivator

>under communism
And which society is it that you are trying to say was communist?
None have even approached post-currency, let alone moved seriously towards creating an actual communist state.

There are only a few books to read to understand communism, I'm not sure why people have such strong feelings for or against it yet nobody ever bothers to actually learn what the fuck they're talking about.
It would literally take you a few evenings to learn the basics about an ideology that had/has a profound impact upon shaping our modern geopolitical order.

USSR 1945-1975 and China 1985-2015 were the largest and fastest moves from underdeveloped agrarian economies to advanced industrialized economies ever inhuman history. Only Japan's development is comparable for a large country.

Russia's economy completely collapsed in the 1990s due to the market reforms.

Economic planning works.

>work or starve
>what is forced labor
If your company asks you to move to Arizona for a project, you can decline and move with your life. If the Ministry of Work assigns you to a project in Xinjiang and you decline, you'll mysteriously disappear. Keyword : consent.
Even if you are so unprepared that you instantly starve and die, you are able to take that choice. You won't be punished by the State for it, and the consequences are entirely reliant on your personal planning.

normally i'd take offense at a leaf criticizing my country, but you're right this time. Our jumps in the past were far greater and more impressive than present day.

Nailed it.

The US was already an advanced industrialized country by the 1930s. The USSR was somewhere between India and Brazil when it was founded. It accomplished in a few decades what took the West centuries.

It's a planned economy. Why would you ever need things that weren't planned?

Khrushchyovkas were built with concrete numbnuts
USSR, China, Cuba to name a few. Or are you one of those retarded ancoms who thinks anything short of a completely classless and stateless society with post-scarcity isn't real communism.
>There are only a few books to read to understand communism
Funny, read some Lenin you brainless twat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_International

they didn't use illegals for labor

Don't be a retard, you know what he means. Communist because they were ruled by Communists who had Communism in mind.

Because they'll be executed if they don't do work.

Infrastructure is cheap when you don't need to bother paying for food and wages

this is fucking stupid, there was already a complete railroad network in the united states in the 30's. in 1900 the US was producing 37% of the world's steel

Allow me to interject

Attached: china_1432267c.jpg (460x288, 30K)

These block buildings are practical, but ugly AF. I used to be a commie for a short while until I learned a little about economics and how corruption is inseparable from state. It's always a tiny group of people taking control over everyone and a tiny group of people is not smart enough to tell everyone what to do.
When the same happens with capitalism, it always has something to do with regulations or general government corruption. There is no such thing as a natural monopoly - if someone could point out one which has nothing to do with the government, I would be really interested to hear.
Actual free market society has been a rare sight in history, a good example is USA when it had gold standard and no income tax.

Attached: 196a1acb-f655-475d-9e48-3ba1e2c64155..jpg (644x960, 142K)

Because they give zero shits how much some fukken rat habitat is eradicated

>murkan in a house made of cardboard speaks how badly full-reinforced-concrete-cast houses are
i laugh every time is i sit in my 50 metres tall fortress unimpregnagle for anything under 16mm caliber

You’ll starve if you refuse to work in communist nation as well.
Putting food in your mouth is your own responsibility.

I'm one of those people who read the works of Marx and Engels and recognizes that nobody has even come close to implementing communism.
>read some Lenin
I did. And much more. Obviously you haven't, as the USSR quickly diverted from Lenin vision. Retard.
So they said, yet every supposed attempt at communism has collapsed into oligarchy before even coming close.

>Dumbass leftcom detected
So tell me then, what's your brilliant plan that will successfully implement communism

Attached: leftcom.png (500x416, 49K)

You see, let's say you want to build a highway. In a democratic enviroment you need to get the right amount of votes, go through the right judges. Only then can you actually start funding things. Again you need the right judge and the right politicians to give you enough money for the project. Then you need to find an affordable but still well regulated company that could process and build this project adhering to the status quo. Then the enviromentalists show up, they tell you this will damage the ecosystem and because of some international agreement you're back on the drawing board. Now you need to put into account all the special measures that won't result in the ecosystem getting hurt and that pleases enviromentalists. Butt weight, you have alimited budget, so either you restart the funding process again, take money from the working class (this will create a shitstorm and will cause you to lose the next election) OR make a 2 lane highway instead of 4 (which will clog up). Now the workers can start working while the company has to be "work-safe" with healthy work ethic, which means your budget is getting another hit, so the 2 lane highway turns into 1.

Communism cuts through all the processes and safe regulation like a warm knife through a stick of butter. It is built at any cost.

Actually, they usually on first floor.
So, if you need to go buy something you don't need to leave the building.

because it's low quality shit that dissolves in 20 years

It's more that the fact under capitalism labor is organized by capital. Under capitalism, you can have 100 workers standing around idle and they will stay there without a capitalist to invest his capital. Therein lies the limitation. Central planning bypasses this systemic requirement.
Communist goods last longer than capitalist goods
>Oops, your product broke, looks like you have to purchase a new one :)
versus
>Here I built this product, it better not break because then I have to waste time in the future building another one

Because commies don't care about costs or demand. Capitalist Russia could have 10 times higher output in car production, for example. The problem is nobody would buy that shit.
>let's build a factory that produces things nobody wants in the middle os Siberia because we need jobs there
>it doesn't matter that someone in Central Russia will have to work twice as hard for the same results now
>40 years later they are surprised that productivity stopped growing as soon as the party moved all the peasants to cities

Where the fuck do you live? They are on the first floor but storefronts are facing outside.

>you don't need to leave the building
what kind of third world shit is this? do Russians not have cars or highways?

If there is no capital to produce something, it usually means there is little or no demand for said something.

Capitalism is self organizing when the government is not involved.

because there is no need for the project to have any real value or for the resource usage to be efficient

it's easy to be expeditious when you don't care about human rights.

Attached: demoralized.png (288x216, 98K)

>If there is no capital to produce something, it usually means there is little or no demand for said something.
Have you heard of Say's Law? This was debunked by economists a long time ago.

bro are you seriously going to lecture me on my own architecture?
Of course you'd be impressed by commie blocks seeing how you live in plaster McMansions

>Say's Law
Supply creating it's own demand is not the norm.

Plans are fragile, as the next step depends on the previous one. Central planning can seem good short term when the probability for unexpected risks happening is low. But on the long term, the probability that something will happen increases and the whole structure collapses.
A headless free market, on the other hand, seems clumsy and ineficient to the dumb mortal who can't know all the relevant details, but it is always good enough.

The fact that the building can fall over in one piece is kind of impressive in its own right.

Tough building. Stocked up lots of calcium.

That's not how Say's Law works at all. If you produced something that somebody else wants and can afford then you can exhange it for their money and have your own money to spend, thus increasing demand for other products. It doesn't mean that you can make whatever you want and that somehow will create demand. Only supply met by effective demand creates new effective demand.

>because it's low quality shit that dissolves in 20 years

Objectively not true.

Attached: 1531536702648.png (584x800, 113K)

But it does happen, which disproves your argument that no capital means no demand.

Insect like mentality and idealism

>imagine the crime

where urs country?

blokovi su katastrofa bokte. Je da stoje ali jedva

>rare

>It's a beautiful day! Let's have a walk in the old part of the city.

Can you imagine someone saing:

>Hey, it's a beautiful day! Let's have a walk to the new communist block.

Attached: cervo-ligure-scale.jpg (1200x800, 326K)

I can't imagine anyone saying "it's a beautiful day let's walk"

Whatever you burgers use for moving around, my statement is still valid.

Attached: Fat_People.jpg (600x400, 51K)

Unlike Shitskins, we Burgers work for our money, and the last thing we want to do is walk around some shitty ghetto as "entertainment"

Communism is nice in theory but in practice it is impossible to accomplish and becomes a living hell.

>Andrew Carnegie, Capitalist, was producing all that steel
Ftfy
Today is called US Steel btw, thanks Morgan

Grow up and get a job faggot

>Communism is nice in theory
You cant theorize about this bullshit. Its just bullshit.

They use cheap materials, cheap laboral force and cannot remember the slightest safety measure when it comes to structures or electrical installations.

they'll shoot them otherwise?

I feel like you foreigners get confused. Fat-tards = poorfags. They eat shit food, and fill their mouth hole as a way of coping with the emptiness of their lives.
McMansion = moderately nouveau-riche fags. These are the silicon valley types that live in California. They go for that style, or the decked out, angled, modern homes.

Big chunks of the country live in the suburbs and ranch houses. City slicks live in apartment blocks.

Looks damn comfy.

that's really not that big of a project. do you have any other examples that you could provide?

Attached: 1513132742476.jpg (500x448, 37K)

Slave labor

>It's a beautiful day! Let's have a walk in the old part of the city.
lol that's gay who the fuck does this

>using post-reforms china as an example of planned economy

Lol

What? You dont just go out for a walk? With a girl? With a cigar? What's wrong with you?

Who the fuck doesnt want to take a walk downtown? Or out in the country? With your friends or a girl? Man fuck, go outside

Communism is blatantly false in theory. You people need to stop acting as if their egalitarian project is merely "impractical" when it is philosophically and morally bankrupt. If people think something is virtuous they won't give two shits if it's impractical. You're the guy saying it is impossible to which they'll respond by trying to prove you wrong. You should call communism what it is; retarded and evil.

or I could sit in a comfy chair while I sip whiskey and smoke a cigar. maybe if you're a lazy welfare queen you need to walk around for enjoyment, but someone with a job walks enough.

Attached: hooman.jpg (290x216, 17K)

yeah, that's gonna be a yikes from me, dog

Attached: 1548942664119.jpg (125x102, 2K)

Walk, run, drive enough at work. Nothing wrong with sitting and having a drink and a smoke, but you never go for a walk and just enjoy the day? Or explore the countryside?

When was the last time you looked down and saw your dick?

why would this porker sit on his own cockle

>just enjoy the day?
the day gets to enjoy me.

>Or explore the countryside?
are you trying to "find yourself", hippy?

>akshullay, it wasn't slave labor, there were anti-communist traitors that deserved to be taken away from their families and work 18 hours a day because they told Lenin his economic programs wouldn't work

Near the commieblock i lived in as a kid a lake was digged. Dugged? Dugd? Goddan english language. We had an artificial lake ok.
Commies felt that workers needed a place to rest on sunday so it was done in a middle of a fucking steppe. Almost drowned in it once. Nowadays construction company won't even think you need a yard, they build a huge buildings with nothing between them, very cheap but very expensive. And yes we had a yard with a football field too. Damn commies were evil, look at all this green.

Attached: Северодонецк_с_воздуха.jpg (1200x428, 278K)

So the outlier defines the norm now?

DARE I SAY RARE ?

Right? I do that understand the hate.

>Cheap
>Plentiful
>Pretty cozy and comfy
>Only disadvantage is they can be ugly.

Inb4 britbong flag: yeah fuck off
>Jestem polakiem

Lolwut. You dont have land away from the city? There are creeks and rivers. There are woods and plains. Take your dog and go smoke and walk with a flask in your pocket and the fucking beautiful sunshine. What is wrong with you? People here too fat to walk?

DOMINAR RYGEL XVI. You're right.

Attached: rygel.jpg (546x480, 63K)

Northwest Africa, on Atlantic coast.

>China 1985-2015
Best to ignore those false starts like the Great Leap Forward comrade.