My sixteen-year-old daughter has been showing interest in my guns, and somehow sneaking them out of the cabinet

My sixteen-year-old daughter has been showing interest in my guns, and somehow sneaking them out of the cabinet.

I would normally expect this from the boy, but he doesn't give flying shits about anything. It's just the girl, who's showing a weird obsession with them. Ever since puberty hit, she's been quite a dark soul. Collects knives, wears all black, indulges in gory movies. Kind of stereotypical shit; but cringe nonetheless.

But recently, when everyone was out, I was sifting through her underwear drawer and pulling on my pecker (which I like to do when bored), and found a hard hard lump underneath them. Sure enough, that lump turned out to be one of my guns (M1911 - all black); confirming my suspicions. Again, I don't know how she keeps sneaking them out of the cabinets, nor what she wants with them. But this is annoying, and quite possibly dangerous.

I don't think it's school shooting or suicide related. It's more along the lines of edgy teenagers who laugh at dead baby jokes. But considering the nature of how I found out, I obviously can't bring this up with her (I'm pretty sure the fact I took the gun out of her drawer and put it back in my cabinets is going to arouse enough suspicion).

Attached: professorkatz2.png (650x650, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just say you were looking for your gun and searched through her drawers. I hope your interest is in girls panties in general, and pretending it's for another girl or whatever it is people who are into that do.

You're the owner of the house. You have every right to snoop.

Claim you noticed a gun was missing and knew she’s been showing an interest so you looked through all the obvious places. Teenagers everywhere hide shit in their clothing drawers. But you should stop jacking off to her underwear drawer. That’s creepy and nasty. You’re probably the reason she turned out so weird in the first place with your strange ass habits.
If she’s that interested in guns and shit, properly teach her about that stuff. It’s how me and my dad bond

well, ignoring how you discovered the gun, why not take her to a shooting range? I'm sure it's better you teach her yourself about gun safety instead of having her learn the hard way

5/10
keep at it, user

>Going through panty drawer while jacking it
Is this a new meme?

>I was sifting through her underwear drawer and pulling on my pecker (which I like to do when bored)

Ummmm

Attached: 108FF750-2360-4C0F-A65C-B24953BA8CCB.gif (200x200, 28K)

First of all, confront her. Directly. Immediately. With all the fury of a detonating star. Ground her from EVERYTHING.
Fucking with a firearm = You better hang yourself before dad gets home because the noose will be far gentler than he.

When that's over, head to Jow Forums and learn how to raise a young sportsman/sportswoman.

user, spend time with your fucking kid goddamn

Take her out to a shooting range, for God's sake. Here in Texas, it's a fun father-offspring activity. She needs attention, you fuck.

As fir the gun in her bloomers:

>She gets home from school
>Stand in the doorway calm as fucc
>Show her stolen gun, but don't jump her ass.
>Gather several firearms, haul them to car
>Bring bitch
>Drice to range
>Have parent time like a normal fucking human
>Teach her to shoot and laugh with her daddy
>Offer to bring her out whenever you have time
>???
>Cured

Americas first female schoot shooter inbound?

OP is larpping
If this story is real, post proof of gun collection or gun in panty drawer

Attached: 4ABA8163-BEF7-4CF1-A173-A39D7D1E6ACC.jpg (410x308, 39K)

came here to post this

take her to the shooting range and shoot with her, educate her on gun safety and when the time is right buy her her own gun. Not really weird for a girl to be interested in guns.

She probaby wants to kill herself because her dad posts on Jow Forums and is some meme incest sex pervert.

Nothing unusual here.

I too like to sneak into your daughter's room and rub one out to her panties drawer.

Finally! A female school shooter! OP, I hope for the sake of equality you ask her no questions and let her be. School shooting has been a male-dominated field for so long and it is time to DESTROY the glass ceiling holding women back!

One of the first school shooters in modern American history was actually a girl.

Nice, so I would've given you advice until you mentioned jacking off to your daughter's underwear. Nice bait, faggot

Yeah, it's new Jow Forums bait. Some people are real bored...
I'm thinking these are a report and move on case but I'm pretty sure OP leaves as soon as the thread's up.
Gotta give him points, I read in every time.

This is bait.

How do I know? Motherfucker can just put a new lock on.

1970s already beat you to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)