BREAKING BREAKING

TRUMP CALLS FOR OMAR TO RESIGN AFTER ANTI SEMETIC TWEETS.
>archive.is/2JOHK
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-ilhan-omar-antisemitism-israel-twitter-congress-pelosi-apology-a8776156.html

Attached: omar resign.jpg (1070x1399, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/03/trump_to_republican_jewish_coalition_youre_not_going_to_support_me_because_i_dont_want_your_money.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is a faggot

BASED ZION-DON
6MILLION-D CHESS YOU FUCKING GOYIM DONT GET IT

Attached: 1540772499495.jpg (1200x1044, 323K)

I say get rid of both Trump and this muzzie slag. They both kiss ass to Jews and Sand Niggers. Good riddance

I laughed at two years of kike shills saying that they changed their mind about trump
but if he sucks any more kike cock I'm going to be just a little disappointed
if he's doing this to get some pedophiles or blood drinkers locked up forever, then its worth it, otherwise its disgusting

Before the end, all will be seen in the open

Attached: kek.png (1920x1208, 851K)

>anti-semitism has no place in Congress
technically he's right. the amount of double-citizenships and whatnot.

He's just a regular two faced bullshitting politician.
Thankfully he stirred the pot up enough and illuminated enough things such that everyone got to see how large and deep the swamp was.

Cant wait for tonights America First with Nicholas J Fuentes

Attached: images.jpg (221x228, 4K)

NO WAY!
is TRUMP SOWING DISSENT IN THE DEM PARTY????!!?!?!?
COLOR ME SHOCKED!!!!!
SHOCKED!!
SHOCKED!
SHOCKED!

Fucking hell. I accept there's going to be good and bad with every president. Trump's bad is pissing me off.

Anti-Semitic used to mean those who hates Jews. Now it means those who the Jews hate. Which is ALL GOYIM.

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 87K)

The mental gymnastics will be great or he'll just ignore it

DOG BLESS DOTARD DRUMPF :DD #MAGA

Attached: la_creatura_infiernale.jpg (1024x844, 72K)

Well, that's one way of looking at it.

this
i am usually very anti-muslim but i am siding with that muslim women on this one...

Kike puppet or not it's funny to see Him use the Democrat games on democrat.

Ty Trump for keeping this in the news cycle, best way to redpill ppl on AIPAC.

this

Is it possible to agree with what she said without being "on her side"? That's about where I'm at. Broken clock right twice a day and all.

What a fucking disappointment this clown is.

>It's 4d chess guys

Attached: 1548088814126.png (645x729, 59K)

I might actually watch tonight. Might even donate some money to shit on him too since he'll be thrown in gulags with the wignats who hate him soon

Kike puppet dancing for his Jewish masters.

Think about it, we were faced with a shutdown twice because our politics are so divided. But someone speaks plain truths about Israeli lobbyists and everyone on both sides loses their shit. How is that not alarming?

I don't think he's doing it on purpose. I am certain he's mostly doing it to suck kike dick, but it keeps this in the news cycle.

It is actually. Drumpf calling for a PoC woman democrat to step down will force the left to either eat shit or double down on their insanity for optics.

lol the righteous believes in free speech because they need to tell the lesser people what they really think of them but don't you dare criticizes the jews.
wingnuts aren't even aware of their own political correctness

Trust the plan #MIGA

Attached: 1548313537651.jpg (750x746, 111K)

OY VEY I LOVE KIKES NOW!

If the left are the ones calling out AIPAC then they're the sand ones here.

They just put this woman there to piss off Trump supporters and to make sure that the Trump supporters who are not sure about Israel to follow Trump's opinion on Israel.

I grew tired of him he repeats himself alot

Attached: 1549325701467.png (1080x720, 978K)

Based cucked Trump.

Attached: 1000.jpg (468x344, 52K)

Trump is growing so tiresome.

2016 was still fun. He can't ruin that.

It's pretty damning. The entire american government is bought off by israel.

How many thousands of men lost their lives in the middle east? For what? So that Israel can expand their borders and protect their national interests. It certainly wasn't for America.

Trump has succeeded only in furthering Israel's interests. Not America's.

Nah he's been getting really blackpilled about Trump lately. Still fun to hear his reaction to this because he made a show about that sandnigger and how 2/3 of congress are Isreal shills yesterday.
Fag
Gay

mfw free speech

Attached: Adjusts Glasses Smartly.jpg (1280x720, 579K)

>actually watching some pretentious spic
Yikes!

Based

Jews > Muslims every time

why isn't the left calling out wingnut political correctness?

good, islamic sand niggers legally arent allowed to run for congress.

What happened to this guy? realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/03/trump_to_republican_jewish_coalition_youre_not_going_to_support_me_because_i_dont_want_your_money.html

wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-101816.png (1080x2160, 716K)

This sandnigger is the loose thread that could unravel the opposition completely. Regardless of how one feels about "da joos", you'd be a fucking retard not to pounce on this.

Good goy. Jow Forums memed the right candidate into office.

Attached: 43cb60cd91ef1b45cadbf18906c314e9.jpg (600x400, 28K)

ZONALD BLUMPF 7d SNAKES AND LADDERS HERE WE GO IT'S HAPPENING

MAGA idiots are in denial again...

Attached: 1466968368136.jpg (306x306, 20K)

That's it, I'm shilling for commies next election. Trump is no good

shave her lightbulb head

Attached: islamboy.png (655x725, 514K)

the left becomes even more hard line anti-Israel to spite Trump now lol

id say anti semitic but this girl was born in Somalia and probably speaks a Semitic language and the left has plenty of other muslims that are 'semitic' by definition

I really really like this picture

ZION DON IS AT IT YET AGAIN!!!

MIGA MIGA MIGA!!!

Attached: 1549958300474.png (460x762, 235K)

They are not doing it in good faith. Go to any liberal echo chamber and it's the most anti-semetic shit you'll ever see, but I still won't cut my dick off and join them.

I usually disagree with Trump, but this woman has no place in the legislator. Racism has no place in this country and she should resign.

Israel was the one behind Trump.

which in that context makes Trump kind of retarded and appear to be parroting a generic virtue signaling line

the_donald loves kikes.

>I laughed at two years of kike shills saying that they changed their mind about trump
keep laughing retard; we weren’t kike shills you braindead nigger we were his supporters. this is exactly why trump will lose. turns out ostracizing your base by calling them all kike shills when trump is acting like a kike turns voters off and makes you look like a leftist nigger.

Look how all of these Americans favor a Muslim occupation instead of a ''jewish'' LOL

Seriously you all deserve her

Attached: anniee.jpg (399x705, 83K)

MFW TRUMP WILL DEFEND JEWS BUT NOT HIS WHITE VOTERS!!!

oh damn
>if she refuses, dems have to accept an openly anti-semitic on their ranks
>if she resigns, the first muslim ever elected will leave congress as an antisemit
>nevertheless, people will want to know why she was called an antisemite by the goddamn president

Imagine if they did this to everyone who ever posted anti-white tweets.

This is what I’d like to believe. I am skeptical though.

I mean we can have a free Palestine and still have a free Israel. They just have to learn to coexist.

We got jewed

This is more the time to send the FBI in to examine if the esteemed Congresswomen's claims are true and many politicians are on the Israeli take.

Trump is based
BASED

Attached: cl_pepo.jpg (512x512, 206K)

>r/the_Zognald

Who cares ? I was off the Trump train since he bombed Assad.

Attached: 1.5955245.3417466453.jpg (609x343, 24K)

Jewish occupation is far more insidious. Mudslimes can't into subtlety. Jews slowly corrode and corrupt the native population until they are so possessed by vice that they will defend the pushers.

You have a land, promised to you by your god, and yet you live elsewhere. That says a lot about you, and your god. Fuck off, permanently.

Attached: JWhatIsSem.jpg (965x385, 70K)

you can't sow dissent by siding with their establishment retard

No deal with Kiketan or the fake on a leash of Islam.

Attached: 1517801306416.jpg (286x216, 11K)

I don't like Trump more and more. He seemed like he had potential, but calling "questioning of AIPAC" antisemitic is just the last straw.
Literally a traitor and doesn't want free speech/ discourse

Lol literally a kike president

Se·mit·ic
[səˈmidik]

ADJECTIVE
1. relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
2. relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages

you're gonna have to be specific and name the jew from here on out when discussing two Semitic parties that dislike each other. otherwise you're just talking in a circle

Shut the fuck up you Jew.

Attached: image.jpg (595x864, 200K)

Don't care about palestine, the problem is that israel needs to be a leech on us to exist

>turns voters off and makes you look like a leftist nigger.
true but his electoral prospects hinge on however bad the pile of feces they run against him will be

based ann with the bantz so true it stings

The left is growing more and more anti-Isreal every couple years. That is, the leftist base is. Those of the democratic establishment elite are still as good of goys as ever.

This acts show more crystal clear that he will sign anti Israel’s boycott into law. Which is violate first amendment blatantly.

His family is infested with jews. What do you expect this jewish cocksucker to say?

She needs to resign. Whatever it takes to get this sharia law loving somalian bitch out. I mean she has two husbands and one of them is her brother. Disgusting. Anyways to get her out then we can focus on humiliating AOC and her stupidity. Hay ho, the far leftists have got to go.

she keeps drilling trump. she did today as well

Attached: 1549992680511.png (1280x684, 120K)

>Democrats do opposite bc Tuck Frump!
4D

only the discord trannies like here, just like cortez.

if you magacucks don't get it by now there's no hope for you brainlets

Attached: 1532343701135.jpg (568x595, 68K)

Is this a true case of a Good boi?

hopefully SCOTUS will recognize that it is unconstitutional

If not, it will set a precedent that will hollow out the First Amendment.

this is good. These things will break the dem party into oblivion. They have taken the bait fully. Nowadays the best contender is Biden and looks far right for 50% of the dem voters.

Jews >>>>> Muslin

which is why they care, this user is right plenty of people have said stuff about aipac in the past, even the f-ing WaPo have mentioned their influence.

Trump is literally the most pro Israel/Jewish President ever.
MIGA

Let's she how you cunts are going to spin it.
>he enshrines israel with 30bn
>he has kike grandchildren
>he had a rabbi mentor
>his daughter is converted to kike religion
>his son in law is a thouroughbred giga-kike
>he spent 20 minutes sucking the balls of israel in SOTU
>he pardoned criminal kikes

It's done. He is a plant whose job was to pacify and buy time.

Attached: img_0371.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Checked my drunk friend

Attached: 1548807930767.jpg (540x720, 62K)

Attached: indllex.jpg (275x183, 10K)

he is with us!
MIGA
MAGA
BLESS TRUMP

Attached: refugiz.jpg (800x1499, 873K)