How do you overcome contempt for effeminate men? They really piss me off even when they’re not doing anything

How do you overcome contempt for effeminate men? They really piss me off even when they’re not doing anything

Attached: 116B7412-FE60-4E6E-AC4D-7BC46E148A17.jpg (600x600, 68K)

im a dude and most of my friends are female and i like hanging out w them. people have mistaken me as a gay guy too many times. does this anger you

I don't think it is effeminate men that piss you off
>it is probably liberal morally superior dipshits who piss you off

take one of those pickled sausages and stick it up your butt. bonus points if it’s a cheap gas station one. only then will you understand what it means to be a man.

At least you recognize the left is morally superior. Libs got a low power level though.

identity politics and communism are evil, and libs are really more centrist. not wanting to destroy the environment and kill gays is just common sense.

I disagree but what you said about libs is true

so you
-are pro communist
-are pro identity politics
-destroy the environment
-kill gays

>Liberalism
>Not destroying the environment
Burger detected

I'm leftist and support anti-capitalism. Someday I may evolve into communist.
Regarding social issues, I'm pro to whatever guys on Jow Forums call degenerate. LGBT non binary etc.

Im ignorant about the environment

Simple.

If they were just very gifted at being social you wouldn't have contempt for them, but because they have never had a difficult day in their lives, or ever had to survive a disaster or tragedy, they become narcissistic, self-absorbed and ultimately harmless and helpless.

The only real victory they'll ever have over a real man is being snooty and pissing them off, or sleeping with their girl. Treat them like the children they are; irrelevant.

This is what traditional gender roles do to a man. Depressing

You hate what you are, OP. Accept the fact you are effeminate yourself.

Read about social structure and or male/female archetypes in different eras and civilizations. Realize that nothing regarding definitions of masculinity and femininity is objective.

A few examples that contradict today's standards:

Vikings bleached their hair to look morr beautiful or attractive, because they were vain as fuck.

Greeks thought small penises were better or more attractive.

Etc

You undoubtedly have characteristics that are considered effeminate in an other culture...

At least that's how i stopped giving a fuck.

>greeks thought smaller penises were more attractive
could it have been because they were pounding each other in the ass?

I'm a female, and i agree. I see these types of dudes in the wild and i want do dominate and abuse them.
I would never be able to love a guy like that, my boyfriend is tall and bulky, so seeing scrawny girly soibois makes me sick

I used to hang out with mostly females Because of bullying issues and resentment toward men as a kid. Went through a lot of life changes and joined the military mostly friends with men now. Effeminate men are primarily reacting to some combination of resentment and self loathing. They never gave masculinity a chance and make up delusions to decide what femininity must be and eventually hate women when they fail to live up to their projections. They've cut themselves off from the only source of energy and community that can help them grow and understand themselves.

So are just straight up incapable of imagining a guy who’s not a mysogynist?

You do realize communism killed more civilians than facism right?

You did the research?

Well, the official excuse is they're more a e s t h e t i c . And some monkeys that the greeks knew of have big penises therefore the smaller penis the smarter or more civilized or something like that. I don't remember my sources, probably a classical art docu

che guevara and stalin killed niggers and gays btw

Most of that "ye olde beauty standards were x" is founded on the most bullshit pop history extrapolated from tiny data samples, misinterpretations or outright lies

I study comp sci and this is a real problem for me. I cant handle snooty/passive aggression and its already led to me burning some major bridges

Im kinda worried about how Ill handle being in an actual workplace with these schmucks

Communism has done a LOT of crimes against humanity, I know; that's a fact.
However, I think it's good at its core and could be changed for the better.

I still have to do a lot of readings on communism, but the idea of people coming up together for the good of everyone is what I believe in.

It's not like communism will ever come back anyway. Sad. But maybe someday we'll finally get rid of capitalism.

Stop being a snowflake who can't handle shit or don't leave your house. Imagine being assed by another person, you should just be focused on yourself.