Measles vaccinations spike 500% after outbreak hits anti-vaxxer ‘hotspot’

globalnews.ca/news/4948647/measles-vaccinations-spike-outbreak-anti-vaxxer-hotspot/

>Clark County, Washington, has seen over 50 cases of Measles since January — and 47 of those cases occurred to individuals who were unvaccinated. One case occurred even though the person had the MMR vaccine, and the rest could not be verified, according to Clark County officials.

>Despite this, nearly seven per cent of children in Clark County were exempt from the vaccines required for kindergarten in the 2017-18 school year for “personal or religious” reasons, the Washington Post reported. (Another 1.2 per cent were exempt from the requirement for medical reasons.)

>But since the outbreak was declared an emergency, Washington state health officials saw a dramatic increase in the number of vaccines administered. During the first week of January, only 117 vaccines containing measles were administered to children under 18 years old in Clark County. But by the last week of January, more than 1,000 vaccines were administered.

>Compared to the average of the previous four years in the same time period, that’s nearly a 500 per cent spike.

>For adults, the spike is even more dramatic: only 17 vaccines were administered during the first week of January, but during the fourth week in 2018, that number grew to 40 times the previous average — over 800 vaccines were administered.

>“An increase in vaccinations means more people are protected from serious illnesses,” Washington Department of Health spokesperson Julie Graham told Global News. “This is always good news.”

>“However, the fact that vaccine-preventable diseases like measles are able to spark an outbreak like this shows us more people need to be vaccinated.”

>Measles is a highly contagious viral disease that can cause hearing loss and brain disorders in children, and in severe cases, can kill.

Attached: Capture.jpg (693x568, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2015/02/measles-actual-risks.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2015/02/more-measles-facts.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/07/unvaccinated-children-pose-no-risk-to.html
wfxg.com/2019/02/10/mumps-confirmed-detainees-houston-ice-facility/
bbc.com/news/health-47157020
cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2018/02/measles-cases-europe-tripled-last-year
pe.com/2017/07/28/bedbugs-make-an-unwelcome-comeback-in-southern-california/amp/
gizmodo.com/hmm-this-anti-vaccination-rally-amid-a-major-measles-o-1832492290
washingtonpost.com/health/2019/02/08/washington-measles-outbreak-draws-crowd-hearing-vaccine-law/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ec02a99604d
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/it-will-take-off-like-a-wildfire-the-unique-dangers-of-the-washington-state-measles-outbreak/2019/02/06/cfd5088a-28fa-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html?utm_term=.f74e9f220e11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: goy.jpg (410x416, 48K)

>being scared of a disease that kills less than 1 in 10,000 with most likely being chemo/already ill kids.

Attached: 2323432423.jpg (620x344, 82K)

Wasn't measles considered a normal part of childhood? Why are people seeing it as some monstrous infection?

>anti vaxxers

Attached: 1544338668631.jpg (552x372, 38K)

Good goyim

Attached: 1542707590581.jpg (768x1084, 142K)

voxday.blogspot.com/2015/02/measles-actual-risks.html
1900-1909: 8377 deaths per year (average) associated with measles.
1920-1929: 6659 deaths per year (average) associated with measles.
1953-1962: 444 deaths per year (average) associated with measles.
1959-1962: 404 deaths per year (average) associated with measles.

Remember that the measles vaccine was introduced in 1963.

voxday.blogspot.com/2015/02/more-measles-facts.html
The US goverment reports more killed by measles vaccinations than by measles in the USA:
>While those opposing mandatory vaccination for measles are widely portrayed as ignorant and even dangerous by some officials, pundits and even news media accounts, Centers for Disease Control records reveal a startling truth – while no one has died of measles in the U.S. in the last 12 years, 108 have died as a result of the adverse effects of the vaccine in that same time period.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/07/unvaccinated-children-pose-no-risk-to.html
A Harvard immunologist corrects a common misconception on the part of vaccine advocates:
>It is often stated that those who choose not to vaccinate their children for reasons of conscience endanger the rest of the public, and this is the rationale behind most of the legislation to end vaccine exemptions currently being considered by federal and state legislators country-wide.
>In summary, a person who is not vaccinated with IPV, DTaP, HepB, and Hib vaccines due to reasons of conscience poses no extra danger to the public than a person who is. No discrimination is warranted.

I wish americans would stop vaccinating themselves altogether.
The world would be a better place.

wfxg.com/2019/02/10/mumps-confirmed-detainees-houston-ice-facility/

bbc.com/news/health-47157020

cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2018/02/measles-cases-europe-tripled-last-year

pe.com/2017/07/28/bedbugs-make-an-unwelcome-comeback-in-southern-california/amp/

gizmodo.com/hmm-this-anti-vaccination-rally-amid-a-major-measles-o-1832492290

washingtonpost.com/health/2019/02/08/washington-measles-outbreak-draws-crowd-hearing-vaccine-law/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ec02a99604d

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/it-will-take-off-like-a-wildfire-the-unique-dangers-of-the-washington-state-measles-outbreak/2019/02/06/cfd5088a-28fa-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html?utm_term=.f74e9f220e11

Fucking anti-vaxxers being pro-refugee wanting those diseased third worlders to get us all sick.

Attached: Capture(2).jpg (668x536, 48K)

How many were brown people who don’t fucking shower hmmm?

This. I was never vax'd for chicken pox, I caught it twice instead.

>mexicans flood wa state
>disease spread out forcing antivaxxer to get vaccinated

thats the reality of it.

>One case occurred even though the person had the MMR vaccine
What are the implications here?

>anti-vaxxers being pro-refugee
Fake news

Attached: 1534901539896.jpg (286x568, 100K)

>anti-vaxxers invite over mexicans with exotic diseases
>die
Hmmm

Bioterrorism

And now you'll never have shingles. All the zoomers that got vaxxed will get a monster case of shingles in middle age.

I'm against mutiple vaccinations, not specified vaccinations when you need them.

Liberals will probably try to fear minger this by purposely infecting people now.

Because robert dicknero didnt make an entire documentary about being anti-vaxx right?!
>pic relared is you

Attached: 1366777055110.png (215x215, 9K)

This.

One of the state reps was talking about how all the cases are in a single ethnic community, which of course no one will mention on the news. It's not an outbreak. Also, numerous articles talk about measles' use in fighting cancer. Somewhere I came across one article that talked about having natural measles helps protect against a certain type of cancer but I can't find that one now.

>robert nigwifero
Am I supposed to care what some Hollyjew actor says? Never heard of controlled opposition, you sub-60 snownigger?

It's highly infectious and wrecks your immune system for months. You might not be the 3 in 1000 who die from measels but your likelihood of dying from one of the infections you pick up afterwards shoot through the roof.

I guarantee you this will be blamed on Trump, who is publicly anti-vax. I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole thing is a DNC hoax to kick off the 2020 campaign now that the Russia story is dead

>bring in unvaxxed refugees
>give current population supershingles

>come into thread
>says everyone is robert deniro and has a nigger wife and autistic niglet son and wants spics to come into the country
You really are sub-60 IQ.

so 5 people got the vaccine
good to know

I swear to god Antivax must have been made by a lone Israeli shill who got shat on for the pitch and gets a big shekel paycheck a day for all the retarded goys he's killed

Gee, I wonder if an immigrant was patient zero. Yep. ALL liberals must die.

>outbreak hits anti-vaxxer ‘hotspot’
I wonder how this happened...

Reminder - people who refuse to obey their government are traitors and should be shot!

You take the needle, or you take the bullet.

I highly suspect these are intentional releases to scare people into taking vaccinations

the MSM shills vaccinations way too hard for them to be some innocent safeguard

always do the opposite of what the MSM says

>Not mentioning the "immigrants" there that had a new strain of measles...
S*** I* A** F*****

nobody wants our vaccs because there is no reason anymore we helped them.
lets use our vaccs to spread the sickness again.
oh nice.