Why do wh*te Americans deny Mexico their native clay?

Why do wh*te Americans deny Mexico their native clay?

Attached: EA8AD226-09F3-40C4-9658-B1E2F5D93B74.gif (800x510, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it isnt their clay, it belongs to Spain

>Bottom California
>South Bottom California
Mexicans are fucking retarded.

No one respects losers. If anything we should take more of mexico in order to build a no mans land and prevent invasion by caravan.

Because they’ll just move across the new border anyway.

because stupid americans are brainwashed and dont believe in investigating what their fat tranny teacher told them.
let me make this clear for stupid chicanos that stil larp as azteks.

MEXICAN GOVERNMENT DIDNT WANT TO TACE CARE OF NORTHERN STATES NOR THEIR INDINOUS PEOPLE, SO THEY SOLD THE LAND TO PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO PAY FOR IT.
>ps. if you leave mexico to lieve somewhere else youre a traitor, dont come back we dont want you

Attached: 1525107513793.png (1154x606, 213K)

By right of conquest

Let’s say you’re married to a good traditional Christian woman who saved her virginity for marriage. I put a gun to your head and say I’m going to ravage your wife’s virgin asshole with my thick Iberian cock. I’m either doing it for free or giving you $100 for your trouble. Is that a fair deal to you?

Literal free 100$ and the woman gets put into her place

win win

WE

Because they had no wall with which to demarcate their borders.

this

Attached: 1524488923978.jpg (960x720, 138K)

Because if it wasn't for us the Comanche would still be burning down half their country every year. Not to mention the mexicans living up here hated Santa Anna and wanted to be part of the US.

Attached: trumpnukesmexico.jpg (960x675, 59K)

I'll give you $200 for the gun and let you leave with your life. Deal?

the beaner butthurt is eternal

Attached: 1531948777800.jpg (900x1024, 257K)

These groups would've disagreed that the land belonged to some stupid beans 1,000 miles away, prior to being settled and conquered by white men.

Attached: indian_tribes[2].jpg (1940x1251, 823K)

California only had 10,000 Mexican citizens in it when it was conquered in 1848.

Frog

Based

Attached: DC779992-9815-4BA1-84B2-DA3138DD4C43.jpg (2285x3994, 851K)

>Why do wh*te Americans deny Mexico their native clay?
Didn't Mexicans basically come from Spain in the 1500's-1600's?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
>Mexicans (Spanish: mexicanos) are the people of the United Mexican States, a multiethnic ..... They came mostly from Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, and Iraq and settled in significant numbers in Nayarit, Puebla,
Even wiki pretty much confirms they are a bunch of mutts that aren't really native to Mexico.

Attached: spanish.jpg (204x179, 9K)

fuck you, i don't want to live in mexico.

Give us back what we paid for it, in adjusted dollars, of course, and for all I care you can have it all back.
We'll sell you water, at a reasonable price, of course, and you have to all leave American clay.

You'll have the place disintegrating in a month.

this

It was the Lone Star Republic before it was any formalized bean-ville.

I'm surprised there's anybody left in your shithole country