Ilhan is /ourgirl/ she will destroy kik-

Ilhan is /ourgirl/ she will destroy kik-

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1125x846, 89K)

She’s just against heretic Muslims who celebrate Christmas like ASSad and his family

Man you Israelis are freaking out. I love it.

show yourself

Neither are on our side. We lose with both. More news at 11. Ethno states are best. Fuck civic nationalism and multi culturalism. Fuck each every single one who ever promoted it. May they get gang raped by a pack of feral nigger with a hot iron.

Attached: Le Happy Englander.jpg (667x397, 68K)

mmmm sit on my face sweet muzzie kween

no context.

even still, Muslim love Jesus. He is their prophet as well. They're disgusted to see pagan rituals and commercialization in his name.

lol you know kikes are in damage control when they're looking for old tweets.
/thread and sage

She's the only one naming the Jew, fuck off

Attached: 1549937650583.gif (607x609, 514K)

Christcucks BTFO

>monday night kikery
Lame

They „love“ jesus because in their mind, this gives them legitimacy, like mark hamill appearing in disney films makes dumb people think it‘s star wars.
On the other hand, they hate christians and civilization.

Why would Muslims celebrate Christmas?

Jews mostly don't.

At least Muslims say Jesus was a prophet in their books.

Jews...killed him.

Jesus is one of their prophets, albeit not god, like Christians believe.

She's like a corpse bomb you toss into an enemy's castle. It's ugly, and you feel no joy in doing something so heartless, but you do it because otherwise the castle will not fall.

Attached: 1546515906240.jpg (500x500, 47K)

They may not celebrate Christmas by going to Church... but they are caught up with the Holiday thing and buying stuff for Xmas.

I dont know who is jewing who any more. But i have a giggle on seeing these jew being kicked in the gonads. They could have sided with whites, but by pushing their "muh emigration" agenda now they have fucked themselves.

Remember if Europa falls to Islam , jews will be isolated. No more competition in EuroLeagues like football and handball, no more Eurovision song contest And Mutt brother willlbe far, far away to help...

true. know a guy who was taking care of a newspaper kiosk (I guess he was Hindu) and he gave present to us costumers, but he did not celebrated Christmas.

Don't care you kike shill. You never hear of supporting your enemies enemies?

The point is that ZOG is now being talked about in the main stream. She is a cuck and did the traditional apology and grovel ritual humiliation, but the issue is the talk of the day, and the left is becoming anti israel, which is a bonus. And since jew boot licker trump defended the kikes, republicans are now waking up to what a cuck for the jews he is as well. So it's a win win from an anti-jew perspective.

Called out the Jews. I'd vote for her for that reason alone.

Attached: 022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.65M)

Attached: 023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.47M)

Attached: 024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Attached: 025.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

>catholics, orthodox and anglicans have feast days for just about every saint
>islam doesn't celebrate the birth of their second biggest prophet
What did they mean by this?
Absolutely correct, but please leave Brazil alone.

Jews never kill Jesus in Islam. They kill a look-alike. The look-alike is the person who betrayed God a d God changed him to look like Jesus and suffer