Why did Hitler hate the Jews Jow Forums?

Why did Hitler hate the Jews Jow Forums?
I've read that he blamed them for the loss of WW1, but that's about it, any other reasons with more logical explanations?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x662, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>any other reasons with more logical explanations?

Money for the war.

Attached: Jewish communist Deutshland.jpg (1710x908, 474K)

Attached: Jewish communist Deutshland 2.jpg (2000x1656, 1.11M)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

>You
This is a good example of what dumb explanation you could see OP

Attached: Jewish pourcentage in the USSR.png (666x834, 181K)

Attached: NKVD_Isai_Berg_Gas_Chamber_Van.png (625x816, 182K)

Attached: Judea_Declares_War_Germany_Boycott.jpg (1299x1014, 493K)

Attached: Communism as never been tried.jpg (544x960, 193K)

Attached: Weimar.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

Attached: Whatever_Is_Good_For_The_Jews.jpg (520x489, 110K)

Thanks for this one, i lost it sometimes ago

>Pic related
Weimar Republic 90 years later

Attached: Jewish goal.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

fuck off, creativity killer

he wrote a whole chapter on them,
but it reads a little bit racist

it was probably something real, with the austrian empire and the french republic and the balkans and everyting

we live in post ww2 era

Hitler was buttmad about a couple of people in Berlin being communist 20 years before he got elected?

industrial revolution really shook up society, so yes, maybe that

He was anti capitalist.

Hitler was upset about a change in industrial technology that happened 100 years before he got elected?

I'm convinced this meme is accurate. There is a grown man, dressed like a hyper sexualized woman, posing with a young boy who is also dressed that way, and everyone thinks this is normal and fine; not the people just standing around in the background, the calm demeanor, smiling faces, child trying to make a sultry glare. It really is evil. Honestly and truly it shows evil and it makes me want to try and genocide the people responsible for it.

I was just scrolling the index and noticed that meme and tarted thinking about it. Didn't even read your comment and only just noticed what thread this even was. Give em hell, lads.

he was confronted with the social unrest due to the times before him, and he reacted in some way

The Jews were considered the fault (possibly true, possibly not) for the effects of the Great Depression, as they have made no attempts to stop it high above Wall Street, and they had made no efforts to help (as many were CEOs of the "big banks").

Those are not uprisings, this is what a revolution looks like. The same events happened in Austria .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_Civil_War

I guess that explained a lot of things considering the vision of communist and jews for Hitler.

Attached: Jewish red uprising.png (1724x772, 198K)

I don't want to sabotage philip, but, the jews are only powerful if the gentiles allow them to be

Very same feeling about this image, i would consider working as a slave if you give me the opportunity to kill people promoting this.

He didnt hate jews he loved them .
He had eva braun as a lover who was jewish .
Hitler hating jews is a psyop .
Grow up .

fucking ugly flag

Looks like someone don't know economic policies of the United States during pre-WWII... Look the policies of extensive regulation, High taxations, and gouvernement jobs made by Franck D. Roosevelt and see the horror of he's policies... United States under Roosevelt is nearly one step from communism.
I think the president before him, is bad too, but i don't remember he's name, but same problem , gouvernement intervention in the economic sphere making the market a hellhole for anybody trying to do anything in it.

the choice is this;
you can be genuine
or you can be powerful
power corrupts

as soon as I get into some power position I'm going to fuck you guys over like there is no tomorrow

it's not about jews, and they should have been holohoaxed

Shut up you are drunk cunt.

Attached: Prajack 10.png (631x764, 377K)

vb should not flirt with nva

my theory is that it's an easy target from their history and small size. So look at organizations you don't like and just find one jew from each one, then staple them to a board with lines pointing to them all (even if they don't like each other) to suggest they are all in bed together. That's what conspiracy theorists do.

It was the Communists that betrayed Germany that probably lost the war for them. They tried to USSRify Germany too. And then there was a 2-year German cival war at the end of WW1 with the communists that is conveniently forgotten. And these communists were often quite Jewish.

wtf communists vs capitalists ?
what's the difference ?

Drink bleach , faggoy !

Attached: 1549974868989.gif (1100x600, 865K)

I could say so many things to make fun of your eu flag, but let's go with
who the fuck are you ?

>Why did Hitler hate the Jews Jow Forums?

Attached: Adolf Hitler Quote (2).png (612x792, 130K)

>Why did Hitler hate the Jews Jow Forums?

Because he wanted to be a painter and they didn't allow him. That's the main cause of WW2.

I have a friend that says since I think the Jews are so greedy, explain how they benefited from faking or exaggerating the holicaust and she would consider listening. Help me anons.
t. brainlet

Attached: wjc.png (671x395, 352K)

*how they benefited financially...