THE MANTRA

THE MANTRA:

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: B66AB126-0D61-4AFC-A5F8-39D6B65CA2C3-840-000001BD7746774D.jpg (950x960, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fightwhitegenocide.com/beefcakes-bootcamp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop spaming this shit you moron.
ethnonationalism is nightmarish.

what we need is sperm donation eugenics to make everyone smart and have world peace.

Would you call a black man a moron if he objected to conditions which were leading to a future in which his race no longer existed or is that just a trick you save for White people?

races are just transitory.
The races today should all gradually fade away via selective breeding and hybridization, to make way for a new 'super human' that possesses super intelligence. When we are all super-intelligent, the world will be in absolute peace and lie will be like a utopia.
And best of all, this can all be accomplished peacefully with incentive based sperm donation.
In india, for example, sperm from high IQ donors is in such demand that they cannot keep up. Imagine if everyone embraced this idea? Have the smartest children you can and advance humanity to the next level!

Nobody is flooding ALL of India and ONLY India with NON-Indians and trying to create a blended mocha colored humanity over there.

This blended mocha colored humanity scheme is only being foisted upon EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.

You may be in support of eugenic policies but you are advocating a process leading to a future in which my race no longer exists and that's GeNOCide!

Attached: IMG_5888.jpg (640x681, 121K)

>Transitory.
>Since long before recorded history, the major races have existed essentially as they exist today.
>Transitory.
>Dozens of thousands of years. Thousands of generations.
>Transitory.
Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1548120854429m.jpg (819x1024, 163K)

LEt me handle this anti-white and learn how to use the talking points in BEEFCAKES BOOTCAMP

Attached: 07F7EEFD-950D-4EBD-9C99-4252F5BCE51A-960-000001E40EFBA11D.jpg (718x466, 142K)

This is the sort of utopian thinking that Huxley tried to warn everyone about with his book brave new world.

This is a false dichotomy.
We can preserve the diversity and beauty of the races and achieve amazing eugenic feats. In fact, for Asians and Whites, preserving our people is a eugenic necessity. Mass migration into the first world is one of the most dysgenic things to ever happen to 'the human race'.

Attached: 1543792550768m.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

Stop trying to deflect. There is a targeted campaign of genocide against whites.

>Since long before recorded history
That's a blink of the eye, evolution wise. I'm referring to timescales in the millions of years. I'm talking about making super humans that would make humans of today seem like chimps by comparison.
We have the opportunity, right now, to selectively breed our offspring to be super human. We can do something humans have never done before.
We cannot continue with the old idea of racial/tribal struggle, because we have advanced weapons, like WMDs, and will destroy ourselves trying to figure out who is superior.
We can make humanity better with Sperm donation eugenics. In a similar way that we've made super plants, and super animals, over the years. Humans will get smarter, prettier, healthier.

Am I in BB now?

Let me handle it, saying information to the audience won't wake them up. Exposing the audience to the double standards as I do is based on the samizdat model.

Please watch, how I respond.

jesus christ dude, seek mental help

You're watching the mantra method but listen to the beefcakes bootcamp here:
fightwhitegenocide.com/beefcakes-bootcamp/

Ethnostates create war and genocide. You will lose if such a war breaks out, because many countries have terribly destructive WMDs now, not just your fantasy nation. We are a tiny minority now. Only my solution can set humanity on the right path, because sperm is so abundant, and it can be scaled up to transform the entire world. My utopian idea is far more plausible than yours.

Oh look, a utopian. Probably harmless.

You're not flooding EVERY single Black Country and ONLY Black Country with NON-Blacks and telling them to relinquish tribalism in favour of being blended out of existed. YOU are only advocating that Whites be blended.

What has my race done to be denied the right to have exclusive territories for its own preservation? Why do you insist that Whites be blended out of existence?

Attached: 223545DF-1758-49F2-ABD7-308CAD6FCAA6-804-00000152FB24B8C8.jpg (431x384, 29K)

Except they're trying to flood asia with shitskins too.
It's just those countries aren't having it

Eh? My solution is to send genius sperm to africa to make them smart so they don't need to leave africa (and as they get smarter and their economy improves, Europeans will move to africa because the weather is nice there)
Low IQ people migrate to high IQ countries because the economies are better.

So my solution is to raise the IQ of these low IQ countries by sending them lots of sperm and paying them to use it.

I mean race matters to the extent of primer heritability- I believe there should be studies analyzing the intelligence of race. We should try to exfoliate the mentally ill and stupid to create a world filled with intelligent, rational people working together to create the best possible society.

This is spammed every fucking day

It still doesn't make sense. Are jews retarded?
Let me shrink the population of the only race that will defend me and let me leech off of.