Help

>a month behind lectures
>can't do any of the homework at all
>constantly fatigued, no energy
>feel 70 years old

Attached: 6fffc1a1858f4cd176714cea87ea2487.jpg (235x282, 20K)

>can't do any of the homework at all
>constantly fatigued, no energy
This.

do you have a job too?

just sleep for 12 hours a day
then study for 10 hours
after that you can waste 2 hours on some dumb shit of your choosing

stop visiting Jow Forums/web and go for some sport activity.

No, I fucking wish I had a job, half my classmates have crappy internships, have never read programming books, and are twice as happy as me.
>study for 10 hours
Literally objectively impossible

Not objectively impossible, you're just a brainlet.

Sleeping more causes more tiredness.
The end is coming.

Get good pajeet

im not afucking brainlet i am intelligent enugh whenever i actually sit down to study. its that i almost never sit down to study

probably cell phone tower nearby
drink water from glass bottle
get more sleep

Attached: 1542042485011.jpg (262x206, 9K)

So you're not intelligent enough to sit down?

yeah and if i were i'd still be tired

>do drugs
>exercise
>see a psych

You can still make up for an entire semester of lazy, I assume exams don't start for you for a week and a bit?

Find a desk away from your computer and study anything you can away from it. Turn your procrastination breaks into opportunities to enhance your studies (make tea, go to the bathroom, clean up your environment, e.t.c). Turn your long breaks into a chance to get outside and walk. Don't play video games until exams are over.

Also clean your room

You’re not intelligent if you don’t put your intelligence to use. A 180 iq autist that doesn’t leave his house and does nothing all day is not smarter than a 115 iq person that actually works to improve themselves and make a difference. The “le smart but lazy” is a meme. I know because I was like that. It took me 6 years to realize it.

literally possible, you just have to be a little bit insane to sustain burnouts without losing productivity and ignore the constant urges of killing yourself.
shit's pretty simple.

have you considered drugs?
some good ones are legal

kratom in low doses will help. but you will build tolerance fast and quitting will be practically impossible and youll end up with a $120/month habit like me

People like me can't even afford to go to school. yet there are dumbfucks like you that are there and doing nothing with it.
Get your fucking shit together user.

You sound depressed, if you drink alcohol stop for a month or so.
And study with friends or just at uni so ypu don't procrastinate.

Try masturbating more often.
Try to maintain a steady rate of once per week.

You need to stick to a daily routine and eat healthy. Preferably exercise too. It is actually a lot of effort to feel "moderately good". Congrats you are now an adult.

my exams start at the end of january but ooofffff that is so much planning to make
thats a good point
>burnout
I read A Tour of C++ the morning before my OOP exam and aced my exam, then came back and reached page 60 of Introduction to Algorithms by 5 PM. It's the fucking mathematics I'm studying that puts me off.
Fucking Management Science. Differential equations. Automata theory. Give me a fucking break jesus christ

>Also clean your room
cringe and dadpilled

dumb poorfag. i bet you eat fried chicken every day and use a dialup connection from your rv.

unironically this
Cut out drugs, exercise regularly, and force yourself to go outside
If you can't then start looking for a brain doctor to dope you up

I do eat a lot of fried chicken. but I have an okay connection. also RVs are expensive to own and live in dummy.

>drink alcohol
I drink large 2 energy drinks a day and it sort of works but when I get home I just stare at a wall and drool.
SAP and VMware have bought off literal estate from my university's library and made large cubicles there, so there's no space for studying.
Fuck that I'd love to weld things and lay cement all day. I'd get to talk to regular down to earth people, not crazy autists.

see a doctor