Is Trump being poisoned?

He doesn't seem as sharp as he used to. Is it possible the secret service/deep state is poisoning his water supply?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 01.46.09.png (792x511, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtffJvi0Fo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys

No, I think you're just concern trolling. Bannon and his goons were poisoning him when Bannon was in the White House though.

>Come home from rally
>Deep state balls deep in my daughter
How do I stop them?

Just wait till the vyvanse kicks in

bronfman's poisoning the Fiji wells

He's shook...his kike overlords are down his throat because he fucked up and made it too obvious he is their puppet...don't be surprised when he doesn't get a 2nd term because the kikes give up on him

could be:

1)Trump always was and will be just a Jew's lacky and shill

2)Jarad Kushner blackmailing Trump with sex tape of Ivanka (see Jarad's dad's criminal history....he blackmailed his own Jewish sister with sex tape)

3)Jarad is poisoning Trump.

One or more of those HAS TO BE true.

Hes being radiated with ELF since 2016. Diet coke is the only known preventive measure. 4d chess

>Trump
>sharp

Hes many things, but hes never been "sharp."

youtube.com/watch?v=mtffJvi0Fo8

He slips up twice in 3 minutes here. 1:00-1:08 and 2:13-2:16. This never used to happen.
We know for fact that the intelligence services and the deep state both hate him. We know that if they assassinated him it'd look to obvious. What's stopping them from sabotaging him? They clearly want him OUT.
Expect to see a lot more blunders by Trump in interviews and at rallys during this campaign.

He really seems off his game lately. Reminds me of the last days of Nixon.

He doesnt drink water he drinks diet coke

He's Reagan 2.0, including the sundowning during his presidency thing.

is this an advert for alex jones water filters.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>He doesn't seem as sharp as he used to
trump was never smart

Attached: 1547867279674.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Just. wait. till. he. reups.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I would put it down to age but the election was just 18 months ago and he seemed so on his feet, energetic and quick-thinking back then...I think they've got to him.

With the amount of money and power the deep state has you'd have to be incredibly naive to not think they have several contingency plans to subtly BTFO Presidents they would want to knock off. Trump fits that bill.
The question now is how? Water poisoning? Radiation waves beamed in to shrink the grey matter in his brain? Food tampering? How are they wearing him down and how can we warn him???

Its called frustration

kys trannies

Alzheimers?

His speech is really bad

I think part of it is just age. They just came out with his yearly physical and it was much more vague than last years. It’s a stressful job at any age, and he’s one of the oldest presidents. Expect Don jr to start doing more of the heavy lifting at his rallys.

This

Well if he was being sabotaged by the deep state that would probably come across in his physical, no? It's not normal for someone who seemed so young at 71 to have deteriorated this much by 72, esp considering he's probably had the best medical team money can buy his whole life...
That could be another explanation I guess. That would be just as bad though..

I don't think someone as obsessed with IQ as Trump, who publicly challenged Tillerson to "compare IQ scores" with him isn't at least 130. Plus he flipped 5 million into 5 billion and won an election where he had odds of 150/1 partly by playing 4d chess. He was the smartest republican on that debate stage 2 years ago, and you have to be top 5-10% in intelligence to even get to that stage.

Attached: sorryhaters.png (720x680, 81K)

BUMP - HOW DO WE SAVE OUR /GOD EMPEROR/