A black refugee woman has more balls than every pathetic white male US politician

Muslims are the only group that can stop jewish control.
>muslims are terrorist
>pedo prophet
>braindead jewish media regurgitation
Have any of you cucks actually read the Quran or met a practicing muslim? Or do you homos just open up kikebart and suck off milo and ben shapiro's propaganda?
Islam is literally the most based and red-pilled faith.
Jews are literally afraid of muslims.
They are not afraid of christcucks and a race with not belief system like white atheists.
Islam unites the young and old, the weak and strong, the poor and the rich, women and men and this is something the jews fear the most. Yet you cucks are so fragile about your 2% whiteness that you would support someone like trump, a jewish slave monkey, over the only hope you have from freedom of AIPAC and jewish control.

Its time to wake up

Attached: 5c630234360000690d6a3022.jpg (720x450, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rapefugees.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she doesn't give a shit about america, she cares about some patch of sand on the other side of the world

she still loves trannies and wants the entire 3rd world here

>protip you can be white and muslim

Attached: BasedKhabib.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

>she still loves trannies
you gotta play a bit of politics to gain influence to speak truths. no one really loves trannys but lefties will shill anyone who says so.
keep up

Here’s a reminder that this woman wants to cut the $3 billion we pay in aid to Israel every year, and increase the $462 billion we spend on welfare each year to at least $1 trillion.

Her plan is a net loser for taxpayers.

She kissed their ass when ordered just like everybody else.

>BASED TERRORIST-SYMPATHIZER

>Her plan is a net loser for taxpayers.
if tax brackets arent being redefined its not a net loss, its redistributed.

>cut the $3 billion we pay in aid to Israel every year
its a lot easier to run society and make decisions without israels influence

Jews won't want to rape me or my gf, so muslims suck. Turn the middle east into glass. Jews have done nothing to me directly so I can't even be sure if it's them.

no she didn't, her statement was deftly worded to say she didn't realize they were such snowflake pussies and she's gonna keep doing what she's been and pay lip service to what triggers them. Which she can make insulting in itself.

Attached: twapology.jpg (1125x956, 180K)

I'm not a jew and I'm still afraid of muslims, it ain't a surprise that people so prone to gas are afraid of syria. I've met some before and the only difference is that they simply can not fucking accept anything which goes against their teachings. like even the catholic church, one of the most idiotic in existence, mostly accepts science, if you tell a muslim person that god fucked off after he created niggers they will stone you

They can’t use any of their normal tactics on her. They would’ve never guessed one of their pets would turn on them.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1519983462325.jpg (750x1160, 195K)

>I'm not a jew and I'm still afraid of muslims,
meme flag
> it ain't a surprise that people so prone to gas are afraid of syria.
US and Israel funded groups are gassing when theyre losing

youre going to have to try harder jewtard

Attached: 1547873277816.png (500x560, 56K)

>Jews won't want to rape me or my gf
rape is literally forbidden in Islam. Any sex outside of marriage is forbidden. these honor rapes you hear about are majority a hindu practice that spread to some retarded indian/paki muslims.

the jews will pay immoral people to rape you and your gf as they always have done
>Jews have done nothing to me directly so I can't even be sure if it's them.
the only way this is true is if you are jewish.

nice try kikefaggot

Attached: 1547778051376.jpg (454x340, 18K)

rapefugees.net/

eat a pile of legos cuck. Forbidden or not they justify rape and love to do it.

literally a propagandist site

Jews use dumb people to get their way.
basic divide and conquer tactic.
youre either a retard cuck or a kike. which one is it?

oy vey, nice try, shlomo, but we know who you really are

Attached: masterplan.jpg (576x720, 121K)

you sound like a bluehair larping as a muslim on pol. Islam sucks, you suck. Muslims will replace Europe, and it's not done by jews since why would jews help muslims? It's just silly.

denounce israel and jews rn, jew slave

What are you talking about? White people express anti jewish sentiment all the time only they're shouted down/squelched because that's how the jews play. They can't do it so easily to a congresswoman who is brown because it would be damaging their own assets.

didnt even read what you posted. saw the meme flag and knew you are zionistcocksucker or jew.

Name the white members on congress who are anti-israel cuckboi

Attached: 1547341267075.jpg (1280x1440, 532K)

Magapedes are becoming as bad as SJW snowflakes ever were.

>A black refugee woman has more balls than every pathetic white male US politician
More balls, or are the others just more bought?

But we can use it to our advantage; Check this out,

>More balls, or are the others just more bought?
same thing

>Have any of you cucks actually read the Quran or met a practicing muslim?
Yes, and I've been to a muslim country we weren't at war with. Islam has nothing to offer me or the world. Go back to your Fred Flintstone wastelands.

I went to high school with a Muslim girl after 9/11 no one cared that she was Muslim but she always told us shit about her home country that I don't want to talk about even here.

Attached: 1547481778766.jpg (533x800, 144K)

FOUND THE JEW BOT