Snows in hawaii

>snows in hawaii
>HURRRRR DUUURRR climate change isn't real
Why are right wing retards like this?

Attached: 4KFY65BFY5GSTGTJNDZ3H3R5BU.jpg (1200x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/02/12/heaviest-rain-strongest-wind-coldest-temperature-snow-hawaii-follows-year-extreme-weather/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_of_New_Zealand_by_height
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Climate change isn't real, in fact the trees should turn greener and grow faster and stronger due to their claimed 'climate change'

why does it bother you so much?

Witnessed
at this point, because people get so fucking mad

Attached: kekkisance.jpg (570x761, 51K)

>snow that always falls on a mountain fell a bit lower to the ground

>Snows in Hawaii
Kek global warming BTFO
>idiot it's climate change not global warming now
So how are the ice caps gonna melt if the earth isn't getting warmer
>

pls fill in the blank OP

Attached: 1547159007517.jpg (608x768, 39K)

Climate change is happening. But not for the reasons you're told mainly.

Attached: ShiftingNorthPole.png (1500x840, 961K)

>snows in hawaii up in the mountains
Just thought id fix that for you

Hawaii is mountainous and far north in the tropics. Also, the Pacific Ocean has a cooling effect because of no land mass between the Poles. Climate change is Fake News.

i see unusually cold weather my man but i still havent seen that killer global warming this big lie started out as.

kys faggot lie believer

Too lazy too crop.
washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/02/12/heaviest-rain-strongest-wind-coldest-temperature-snow-hawaii-follows-year-extreme-weather/

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-185714.png (1440x2560, 507K)

But it’s climate change if a historically cold place gets hot for a day, right?

>climate change is real
>therefore we should tax you
Lol no

WHO
H
O

The sun drives climate
End of

you're going to die right now unless you pay a fine to the "democrats for climate change" committee and let some jew buy another house!

Why are people so retarded on this. As the system moves out of equilibrium the oscillation becomes greater and you experience greater maximums and lower minimums.

quick, burn more fossil fuels! we need global warming now!!!

ok but how does that melt the ice caps and put micronesia underwater

also

Thanks user

There is an increase in AVERAGE temperature

That has been happening for at least 400 years.

Phone fag

>As the system moves out of equilibrium
there was never an equilibrium

Wait a second isn't NZ one of the outposts for catastrophic events

Attached: 1549022654914.png (238x212, 11K)

>global warming
>snows in Hawaii

Pic related does not get any better.

OK but is there recorded sea level increase?
OK but are we experiencing extreme weather events at both ends of the spectrum?
My own town has an area that started flooding where it didn't used to. Sea level rise will do a lot of damage to our cities because they are mostly built on reclaimed swamps.

>OK but is there recorded sea level increase?
That is from the magnetic North Pole shifting and thus the equator line. A few temperature degrees isn't enough to melt ice in the poles. That would have to be much much warmer until reaches 32F

Attached: 1549915800109.png (300x300, 82K)

2000 meters up a fucking mountain in February.
Quit sucking marxist cock, faggot.

>My own town has an area that started flooding where it didn't used to. Sea level rise will do a lot of damage to our cities because they are mostly built on reclaimed swamps.
The complete shifting of a pole is predicted rising of water by 1 mile. NZ is chosen for elevations from these:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_of_New_Zealand_by_height

>snows in hawaii
>better feed the fucking third world and make them modern
Why are left wing retards like this?

White people should have just exterminated everyone else and made the world a farm/launch pad.

The fuck needs mexicans god made the spices. The fuck needs niggers. The devil makes evil.

Pretty much we were conquering the world, took a break to fight ourselves, then forgot to start conquering again. Then we got corruption, etc. Now most whites are pacified like golden retrievers while other races treat them like pit bulls.

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies
global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

did you know having an ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S CO2 RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Attached: temps_two_studies.jpg (563x302, 67K)

The idea of Eugenics isn't even arguable at this point. More like stopping extreme Dysgenics. The world is in a really bad state at the moment...

>THE OCEAN'S CO2 RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION
>THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)
Note CO2 rise always FOLLOWS temp rise... NOT vice versa

Attached: CO2_and_temps 450k years.jpg (795x398, 85K)

also this

Attached: 1800s CO2 higher than today.png (800x1192, 550K)

>the lefts solution is marxism and giving money to chinka

yea well we're fucked either way boyo

>better feed the fucking third world and make them modern
and give insurance monies for tranny operations

Attached: jew_between_the_lines.png (1067x1434, 318K)

I fucking hate you. Shill. Die with your eugenics bullshit.

>Weather changes
>It's all our fault and the world is going to end in
>*chooses number between 10 and 50*
>years!

Attached: 1540604484119.png (802x902, 804K)

Attached: the_actual_data.jpg (2894x2226, 2.07M)

The day you start popping white people out a lab is the day you lose your head.

Attached: greenhouse_gas_sources.gif (635x308, 9K)

Yeah a lot of the time in winter you'll see dumb ass climate change deniers saying shit like "So much for climate change" ignoring the fact that weather and climate are different things.

>there is no normal
>>but the weather isn't normal?
Jesus you are one dumb fuck, m8

Retard detected

What's wrong with eugenics?
You don't think everyone is the same do you?

>hates minorities
>doesnt believe in eugenics
What

I dont believe in chinks making white people in a lab.

Stop bullshitting faggot.

That is genetic engineering not eugenics.

imagine denying science and risking the lives of your children and all future generations just to be contrarian with leftists.. imagine how braindead and pathetic you must be

Thats not what youre talking about.

Talking about designer babies and shit. Ill kill you and your synthetic babies.

Ill have you know i blew the institution up. And i didnt give evacuation orders.

Is that you, Terry?
Did the CIA niggers try to fake your death?

Its almost like it snowed above the snow line, fucking retards

But yet in-vitro fertilization which is 100% test tube babies is a multi million dollar business in the United States of Bullshitters ! Smarten up Cocksmoker.... America has dedicated more money to test tube baby research than any other country you are an idiot.

>snows in hawaii
>this is global warming
The absolute state. Lmfao

shill #2

shill #3

And youll all fucking die.

>multi million dollar business
Exactly. Youre making fortunes off white genes while we go extinct.

Typical Trumptard response... Quit flapping your retarded gums We all know you don’t have a full set of teeth.

>13 posts by this ID
0.2 coals have been deposited in your account

And we all know you got a micropenis chong.

>Call it global warming for decades
>slowly start calling it climate change during 2016 elections like we wouldnt fucking notice
>now everything hot or cold fits your bitchfit because it falls under “change”

How about you kill yourself, and I mean that.

Attached: 53404C34-816D-4F13-98EE-2D63F961BF06.gif (400x400, 1.35M)

but hawaii has really tall mountains, snow isn't even rare

Imagine manipulating science and risking the the lives of you and your children just so you can feel good. Imagine how much of a NPC and brainwashed you must be

Weird science is your favorite movie isnt it? You fucking faggot.

Time to plant those trees boys, anyone have a guide to white nationalist landscaping?

Source: your ass

Did you capitalise We to correspond to your NPC borg overlords

So edgy Anarchist meme faggot, careful you don't cut yourself kid.

The peak of that particular mountain is 13,800 ft above sea level and is snow capped. The state park is over 8000 feet above sea level. Its propaganda do not believe this is in anyway an anomaly. Its easy to fool morons with Hawaii bc the first image that comes to mind is tropical paradise. Not everyone takes the time to actually read past the headline. Or bother thinking about the topography.

>snow in Hawaii
How can anyone deny global warming???

>As the system moves out of equilibrium
What was this equilibrium? We have been collecting temp data for less than two hundred years and are just now modeling the present climate accurately. How the duck do we know what equilibrium is.
>INB4 ice cores
No

I rather freeze to death than letting the Chinks dominate the world. First get rid of the Chinese menace and then we can talk about reducing our ecological impact.

At least that's what I'd say if I was a burger. Canada doesn't matter.

Tranny Mods delet

>getting rekt by record hurricanes and blizzards
I'm not even arguing in favor of man made climate change or carbon tax. Only against the knee-jerk anti science position of the deniers.

>time to fap

>>getting rekt by record hurricanes and blizzards
Yes, those have happened for as long as we've kept records. You may have noticed a thing or two about cyclical patterns if you actually looked at them

Climate change is real.
MAN-MADE climate change is an unproven hoax.

two things.
You goons spent years claiming the world was gonna burn up, and now it's doing the literal opposite you are claiming "this totally proves my point" looks a wee bit fucktarded.

Secondly, HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING FAILURE

Attached: 1502333867843.jpg (748x652, 37K)

>60 years of raw data hasn't once match ANY predicted out come
>our hypothesis don't have to be right because pro-climate change (((scientists))) agree

so what you're saying is you're dumber than right wing retards

Attached: 1480130531855.jpg (442x852, 95K)

Imagine cucking to a protection racket imposed by corrupt assholes who “help the environment” by planting monocultures of trees that get mulched into fucking toilet paper after five years of growth. You’re a faithless sucker.

Attached: 3BF2E4B3-4E9F-48A3-A39B-977F84E68E79.jpg (1370x1830, 2.55M)

>Everyone disagrees with me is a MIGApede

Attached: 1548884654511.png (496x498, 248K)

Your words mean nothing, though.

You aren't giving up your car and other things that aren't essential.

Pretending to care is just as bad as not caring.

>My own town has an area that started flooding where it didn't used to
Anecdotal
Also, get fucked. I'm a 1000 feet above sea level, I hope all you coasties drown. Enjoy the beach, drown in the streets.

No one ever said climate change isn't real, you dishonest faggot. The climate has always been changing. People just don't believe your cooky climate doomsday prophets. Because the pseudoscience of climatology is the foundation the international marxists use to construct their world government out of UN. Also because climatolologists are always wrong in their predictions. You have to remember that these people have been screaming about how the UN needs world government power and to tax the entire west because the world is ending since the 70s. They've been crying wolf for so many decades now that it's getting ridiculous.

that's an interesting claim, can I see a primary source that identifies this meteorological phenomenon

Attached: proofs.jpg (860x650, 66K)

same old scare mongering
different decade

Attached: 1534679163365.gif (509x340, 91K)

The climate is constantly changing, retard. Faggots like you want to ban nuclear power, air travel, space exploration, non-electric vehicles, and you want to tax the fucking SHIT out of corporations and people via a carbon tax.

Look at the temperature records for the planet retard, the climate has always fluctuated, the planet has gone through multiple ice-age events before human civilization began. The temperature has risen and fallen before human civilization began.

Please do the planet a favor and stop exhaling CO2, you fucking moron.

Too bad for you the sea isn't rising at all. The professor in charge of the geophysics institute at my university actually travels around the world measuring the ocean. There's no abnormal sea level rise (it does rise, slowly and consistently, has been since the ice age) He says it straight out that all this climate hysteria is bullshit. They've tried to fire him for years, but we still have a strong tenure system here and he's holding on to his position out of spite.

Actually interesting that there was a constant shift between warm and cold periods but around 13.000 years ago when alternative scientist talk about a cataclysmic event that wiped out ancient civilisations there was a big ice age.

Attached: e83a09c88a50a20708eab42188d759b4ebca5b2e1ca0355e91e0a03b2d6d0364.jpg (655x655, 107K)

Academia needs a purge

Attached: FFFFFF.png (500x552, 96K)