WHERE IS HE Jow Forums?

HE HASN'T POSTED ANYTHING IN TEN DAYS

I'M WORRIED

Attached: Sam_hyde_exe.png (513x496, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.cat/7f08073cf1108762
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Synagogue.

who cares

Who cares, he's a nihilistic faggot and isn't funny.

Owen Benjamin on the other hand is actually hilarious, pro-family and is consistent. He's /ourguy/

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 390K)

He replied to sombodys tweet saying he gave up

Havn’t seen shit on jewtube..but i always check in with hydewars...but i will never pay for it

Attached: 04B49D74-3FC9-40FA-B413-8FF1A8B3F38A.jpg (761x1024, 154K)

Owen is super cringe

He’s not bad but he is too sensative with banning people and he is not humble..thinks he is way smarter than he is

He has everything going for him but talent.

Probably getting sued by logitech

He is funny and musicly talented ...douchy is not the same as talentless

Hes been abandoned by the entire med crew. Seems like he had a nervous breakdown or something. Understandable considering how rough hes had it the last couple of years. All his shit got deplatformed and the FBI has been harassing him because they say his vids "promote violence". Same thing recently happened to eggman

you can't even comment on his yt without paying five dollars a month so he's not open to criticism but is totally open to shills throwing money at his channel to "troll him" he's acting like such a faggot, and the worst part is I like him which makes it all that more frustrating.

look for little girls and you'll find him eventually.

Look up his thread on lolcow it is an eyeopener (can't post it here)
Sam is a faggot that fucked his career up who cares. He hasn't released Hyde wars in over a month and he rakes in 20k off of it alone. He is donzo mde is dead and he can't be trusted charls nick and Andrew figured that out and told him to fuck off. He is sitting on content but is not consistent with releasing it whatsoever.

Attached: 1539700940496.jpg (1066x1207, 854K)

I like Owen but he's no Sam

I kinda look like him tbqh. i'm not ashamed, lol.

not at all. he's just minorly redpilled and has shut himself off from any criticism. it pisses me off to a degree, but not so badly that I hate the guy. he just frustrates the shit out of me. we can't even talk to him without dishing out cash. it's soulless, and i don't think he realizes that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-231724_Twitter.jpg (1080x681, 144K)

he comes off as a nihilistic t-shirt salesmen

If you are bored they released the script for world peace you can read the scenes that didn't make it into the show

upload.cat/7f08073cf1108762

seething that Owen replaced him

What is worse, nihilism that dissolves even liberal/Left values, or modern liberal/Left Christians? Nihilism can be an opening for a total Right revolt.

Fuck off owen

sauce?

Attached: DodtKt_U4AI-Sfh.jpg (900x1200, 216K)

See

Sammy boy respects black history month

he works at the subway near me (serious), he's pretty chill

Jesus, I feel bad for you

The jews got him
F

fuck man that feels bad

Attached: 1547314247528.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

who the fuck would pay 5 dollars to comment on a video. Only lonely losers watch his shit. Owen was a soft ass city slicker. When he failed in Hollywood he though he would pretend to be a blue collar redneck and take some of that money.

He is from the same polluted backwater as H. P. Lovecraft... coincidence? I think not.

Attached: ourguy.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>charls developing overt schizophrenia and lives in a shed making $13/hr doing landscaping
>nick sold his antique business, declared bankruptcy, and his wife is filing for divorce
>sam stopped lifting, got fat as fuck, hairline receding faster than his fanbase

How did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 3425347.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

>compares sam to a guy that reshaped the entire horror genre and is still widely read despite being an avowed racist and dead for 80 years

This is a diss??

You obviously know nothing factual about any of them. Do you have any idea how much Sam made on crypto?

Attached: D4ED9FFD-A972-4500-AFC8-280DF5A11DD6.jpg (1024x578, 65K)

This is depressing

Selfish literal pedo. Spread the word. Hijacked the entire "alt comedy" wavelength, everyone got behind him, gave him mana, and he used it to be a faggot selfish pedo. If you are above 25 and date an 18 year old you are a fucking creep. You arent close to being done developed until 25. Anyone under 25 is basically a teenager. You know it's true. Two completely different tiers of people .

This dudes what like 32 and fucks underage girls? And he has that stereotypical pedo look. Really all the whole thing amounts to is a demoralization psyop , because now we look like fucking morons for supporting pedos like trump and Hyde.

I hope this faggot kills himself desu senpai. It's insane how much potential there was here and it was all wasted on faggot loser sociopaths promoting narcissism and authoritarianism. Most obvious glow in the dark psyop of all time d and cing the revolution.

Still fighting but this world is basically fucked. That schizo Christ cuck PTSD faggot marine dude was right, the only thing that would ever teach people is a third world war. I thought he was being a dumb Christ cuck faggot worshiping war like the rest of those pedos but these people are disgusting. White people are literally fucking psychopaths. Kikes hide while they do their shit, whites will look you right in the eye while they plan to murder you.

Just do a thought experiment. Imagine you , wherever you are , you are now a small child. One way or another, through neglect, irresponsibly of dumb people having kids, or direct shit like full blown rape assault and psychological torment , you will be abused by any person who pledges loyalty to Jewmerica.

I think (((Jews))) teasing them with World Peace only to burn it down is where it all went completely south.

Is that thing about Nick true? If so, holy fuck I am so mad, they didn't deserve this.

Attached: oyoh.png (183x232, 19K)

Age of consent in rh I think is 16 which is how old his ex Channing was this is her he also fucks trannies has weird sex games he does like edging

Attached: 1538715068975.jpg (959x1280, 139K)

Charls has a nice apartment now and is on twitch.

lolcow dot farm/snow/res/411446.html

They got one season of their own tv show.
That’s better than 90% of all mincing Hollywood faggots.

I am a victim of some of the most fucked up child abuse you could ever imagine. I fight on but it permanently destroyed most of me. Every single day you all work 8 hours helping to oil the machine that tortures innocent new people so that the source of every problem ever gets stronger.

No like you don't understand , people are abused, they never experience love in any form and are reduces to just this doll basically, then that person is a monster for giving it back. What? No. If somebody has everything and was developed well, then they still chose to beat a kid, they are evil. A worthless child never had a fair chance, then they become Jamaal the criminal or break shit, and every single American murderer paints them as the villain for sticking up for themselves.

You're completely wrong about Charls, but source on the Nick thing? Sounds like complete bullshit.

Lmao, imagine being this bluepilled
Enjoy your dusty ass roastie gf

>t. 28 yo dating a 19yo