Doll rape

Why do men insist on raping? Seriously you can’t rape female dolls just to get your rocks off either you perverts. You should be disgusted in yourselves. If you’re into this kind of shit then you’ll never find a woman that will want to fuck you let alone marry you.

Get help.

Attached: 4C90EAC5-FA5E-47F6-89FE-A90E237F5B85.jpg (909x1024, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3717887/How-build-SEX-ROBOT-Inventor-publish-handbook-success-Scarlett-Johansson-lookalike-droid.html
streamable.com/52rsn
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1550038942368.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile sex machines and vibrating dildos are perfectly fine.

I'd rape you instead.

>"They offer complete dominance"
>By not going near women, you're dominating them
Is this the power of the female mind I've hears so much about?

Attached: 0007.jpg (2735x1564, 553K)

so, women's independence relies on men being dependent on them . . . got it.

Attached: smug farmer - small.png (1200x667, 1.03M)

kek. Could not have said it better myself.

>Meghan
Why are women so fucking obsessed with writing about men? It's time they mind their own business

Sex robots mean men don't have to care about what real women think or say anymore, and that scares the shit out of women because they define themselves by men.

Oh you want to be a strong, independent woman? Why? Because you don't want to be controlled by a man. That's defining yourself by your relationship to men. Oh, you want to be a housewife and raise kids? Why? Because you want to be with your man and please him. Both of these are valid life choices, but neither one is free of patriarchal overtones, because they are ultimately inescapable.

When sex bots are ubiquitous, women become irrelevant, and lose ALL power in society. Since everything women do is ultimately for power and status, this robs them of identity and purpose, and frankly it might finally make them act right.

Are you that guy who always posts this woman? Regardless if you are, post more please.

I think I've cracked the riddle
>bloke decides to fuck doll
>bloke no longer feels like he needs a flesh and blood woman
>cunt now can't ride the cock carousel since after it chews her up and spits her back out in 10 years, who's gonna marry her used up arse?
>she's being robbed of the freedom to find herself and explore her sexuality and the things the world has to offer
>fucking patriarchy

Attached: npw15meqPL1sg7mrro1.jpg (769x960, 82K)

>threat of female independence
wtf does this even mean? that men will stop getting raped in divorce court because women will be making their own way? this sounds amazing

i died

I bought a new onahole for Valentine's day. I'm putting it in a hole I drilled in the crotch of this 3ft Rapunzel doll. I hope real women get type 2 diabetes from all the chocolate.

Attached: ca8896221a2ee2d1530f5bd053564485.jpg (750x1000, 82K)

>enough men get sex dolls
>lose interest in real women
>can't ride carousel regardless
hmmm

>so, women's independence relies on men being dependent on them . . . got it.

Another way of looking at it: If men like it, it's bad.

Women are just scared of being replaced. They know lots of dudes would go for waifu bots over them if they could.

so .. .are they saying they want to keep men dependent on women?
i dont understand the point of the headline

The author really is a cunty looking lass

Attached: meghan_crop.jpg (820x1025, 83K)

Youre doing gods work son

What it say's
>Offer men a solution to threat of female independence.
What it means
> I don't like any form of competition, I'm completely aware that I am unable to compete with a lifeless piece of plastic as I am a boring, ugly useless parasite who's only value is a vagina which could be replaced by these dolls.

This Chinaman made his robot in the likeness of Scarlet Johansen
"Mr Ma, from Hong Kong, (pictured with his robot) plans on creating a handbook to allow others to create life-sized robots and will use the money he raises from this endeavour to build a second more sophisticated female robot with a larger range of facial expressions and more natural movement"
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3717887/How-build-SEX-ROBOT-Inventor-publish-handbook-success-Scarlett-Johansson-lookalike-droid.html

Attached: 32BAD1BA00000578-0-image-a-52_1459517830793.jpg (634x423, 57K)

> If you’re into this kind of shit then you’ll never find a woman that will want to fuck you let alone marry you.
OH NO! Who said guys who were into this stuff were looking? They're not.
And the dolls are hotter than you.

do you think they consciously realize this?

Yes, that's why they respond so viciously.

If they realized it they wouldn't be writing these articles because it makes them look even worse than they already are

I can't Fucking wait to buy one

To some extent, perhaps.
There's a reason they're always being so catty and talking behind each other's backs. Competition never stops from them.

Attached: p1_2.jpg (980x1260, 341K)

Men have to figure out something else to please themselves sexually since women are now useless for the job by and large.
I mean most of these guys are virgins or rather pure, and you can't expect them to want to fuck the modern woman who will probably give them an STD.
They need something clean.
The doll would do or a robot. The dolls or robot is the virgin they are when they get it.
That doll is closer to a peer to that man than any woman could be.
Why don't you bitches think about that with your skanky ass yam flaps.

Attached: 1549490155107.jpg (915x915, 276K)

They most definitely realise it, they are attempting to project their insecurities as a male problem, it's manipulation 101.

in 10 years you'll be obsolete, cunt

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

And many of them deserve it. I know dating sites aren't a perfect metric, but most of the chicks on those sites have no interests and really are just there looking for a guy to entertain and/or fuck them.

At least you could maybe play chess with a sex robot at the very least. Marriage in the modern day just seems like expensive prostitution. You pay for some woman to be around constantly nagging you in exchange for occasional sex. She doesn't even have anything interesting to say.

The absolute state of the roastie. They know they're so unlikable that they're trying to shut down inanimate objects that look like women because they know they can't compete.

My instincts tell me things shouldn't be so terrible.

Attached: 1516514448418.png (900x844, 349K)

Pathetic incel, I am not saying a man has to ejaculate in something (actually frequent sex is negative) but if you are going to do it then do it right in a real woman.

Just go to a bar and find some qt to fuck for the night, if you want to find a virgin qt then I dunno go to a library or poetry session. Also if there is a fat chick then date her but then get her to lose weight (I never did it but have had friends that have).

How tall do they make these sex dolls?

Even if my waifu bot lacked any semblance of intelligence outside of the ability to fuck me, I'd still sit her on the couch and snuggle while I watch TV or play games.

i would totally fuck that robot.

>Just go to a bar and find some qt to fuck for the night
Does that sound like something a virgin would want to do? Hell fucking no.
Besides that shit gets you sicker than fuck. You can die from that kind of behavior.
And I'm not an incel. I'm a realist.
I have 3 kids.
But I in no way blame men for doing this kind of thing. The market for women is skanky as shit.
Men aren't skanky as shit. Not a lot of them.
Why would they want to become nast?

>Jow Forums.

>female independence and matriarchy create a new class of male virginity
>get sex bots to cope
>THIS IS MALE DOMINANCE SOMEHOW

If buying a sexy piece of rubber and plastic is threatening your independence, you weren't independent in the first place. What is even the implication here? That men preferring to have sex with sex dolls is somehow going to impact their job security or some shit? Are these women literal whores?

Off the roof with you, trannie.

Attached: 20190211_101502.gif (320x180, 2.74M)

>frequent sex is negative

Look at how biologically wrong you are.

Procreate erryday

>1 post by this id
>1 herb for this thread

>Just go to a bar and find some qt to fuck for the night, if you want to find a virgin qt then I dunno go to a library or poetry session.
If you want to find a QT, go to places frequented by thots, roasties, and feminists.

Also, who goes to the library that much?

>you’ll never find a woman
streamable.com/52rsn

Attached: images (2).jpg (972x975, 64K)

And she wouldn't say something like "You're so clingy user" while surfing tinder over your shoulder for Chad.

..tell me about your rape fantasies again, ma'am

Isn’t prostitution kinda the same thing?

>get help

With my rape fantasies? Are you willing to drive to my house?

I love this place

Is this pic a sexbot? Damn that's really good work

>she mad
All the bullshit the marxist feminist machine has filled her head with, now she can't accept the fact that a fucking doll can replace her.

Maybe these powerful independent women should come up with a doll to replace men... you know a robot that will try to make them happy to their own demise, a robot they can divorce and take all their shit, a robot that will have no choice but to accept her and her 1,000 cock record... come on bitches make your own robots, don't fucking botch at men for making their own happiness robots.

Attached: 1549929576018.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

They find ways to complain even there.

Attached: uppity slag.jpg (1348x1102, 361K)

I have destroyed all my sexual urges. I mastered my mind . I control all reality.

While you sold people sugar water to obtain pieces of paper I literally became god.

Yeah nobody wants to fuck you...We know

This. These cunts are totally find with fake cocks, but as soon as there's fake vaginas it's a problem? Get fukt.

Perhaps if we get rape dolls that men can just rape whenever they want to
IRL rape would go down

good god that author is retarded. the entire article is barely more than a jumble of feminist rhetoric that someone could probably write an algorithm to produce with a key-stroke. if you cut away the idiocy the article can be summarised as "i don't like that men are allowed to like stuff! *stomps left heel with a huff*"

Attached: 1549979077400.jpg (1080x1350, 1.44M)

>Female Independence

Attached: leftovers.jpg (500x500, 102K)

my doll was asking for it

Guys arent eating pussy or ducking us down so yeah we need robots. We have been sucking far too much dick and taking 30 second sex for too long and the sexual frustration is astronomical haha

This proves women are fundamentally weak and dependent on men, and any claimed independence is an illusion granted by our altruism

Attached: roast.webm (534x534, 2.86M)

Why do men talk about killing and beating women so much? Cant you put your anger into something productive?? Or relevant? Are you even angry or just a following ass bitch???

>a man is more than his penis
>these women are nothing more than their holes

These women didn't invest in being complete people, so the only thing they have are holes and if you replace what they have with a machine, they're oxygen thieves and they know it.

Attached: Waffle_Sandwich_Breakfast.png (640x427, 343K)

man that would be a sweet future. The amount of disposable income men will have will be a culture shock. we could fly above the rest of the thots will our jetpacks while they still bitch about the patriarchy.

>Female Independence
Yep. You know gays have been real " independent " too since the 80s especially.
Killed Freddy Mercury singer of Queen.
I'm not sure when people got the idea that being sexually promiscuous was healthy.
I predict in about 30 years all the current generation will die of Aids and hepatitis and all the nastiest shit and then the 60 year old virgins will all be looking around at each other and then there will be a slew of old people weddings.

Nobody is scared of sex robots. Men are the only gender dumb enough to think they can eradicate emotions. You are not God or a God. If you can eradicate emotions you're either a psychopath and tricking chicks or need not discuss this topic as it's irrelevant to you.

your first assumption that we want a woman is where you went wrong.

Yet a man can escape being a husband? This is why the government gets in the way of marriage. Men are animals.

MGTOW is the glorious future

Stop getting so toasty, you're only further embarrassing yourself. Not our fault you're not cute and no one wants you.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1550038942368.webm

Attached: IMG_0071.jpg (987x1480, 289K)

Even a whore in a Brothel from the Victorian Age would charge you by the hour not by the load. And a lot of them had standards where they wouldn't fuck niggers.

Attached: DaiIOENV4AA0HTY.jpg (556x720, 68K)

Have fun fucking a doll the size of a midget or a large toddler. You won

>they can eradicate emotions
No man ever valued a woman's emotions.
We tolerate them. We're sensitive to them even.
For her benefit. But never ours.
You're absolutely delusional if you think your precious fucking emotions were anything other than a hindrance to everyone around you. Think real hard. See? Remember how everyone has to pat you, and lean in close and pay attention to you? A hindrance.
And everyone has emotions. Only women are dumb enough to think they have some kind of deep significance.

>Women say they are something more than holes to fuck.
>Men creates an inanimate object that looks like woman and it's only purpose is to be a hole to fuck.
>Women get mad because now they are forced to compete with this, and many of this are losing in this competition.

Imagine being so bad. Sex doll doesn't talk anything, sexdoll doesn't have any sex moves, bah it doesn't even move, sex doll doesn't cook, doesn't clean house, can't be a nanny. And women see sexdolls as dangerous competition.

Wtf?

Attached: MTGAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (375x523, 50K)

Attached: 1530784298074.png (402x420, 169K)

Dildo and buttplug rights when? #metoo #rapeisrape

Cant wait til you have to start taking a pill to get it up and realize wow nobody cares whether or not I have to take a pill go get it up and die of toxic poisoning cause no ones looking out for ya. Karma is a bitch ever heard of her?

Except you can't really call in independence when they're dependent on the state.

Shes ready to settle down now.

Attached: the end.jpg (788x600, 134K)

Lmao you're all so gay its hilarious

>Implying a sex machine or a vibrator is attached to a male doll with the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime
>Implying that women receive the same biological stimulation from fucking a doll that men do
>Implying that a female doll isn't a perfect representation of men's desire to stick their dick inside of something totally helpless and defenseless

I’m not interested in sexbots at all, artificial wombs are the real technological marvel that’s what will truely free us from female reproductive tyranny

When women no longer feared sin morality went out the door in. theearly 60s

>Are these women literal whores?
all women are whores, so yes

If white knights have sex bots they won't white knight for roasties anymore. No more beta bux for cock carousel whores. They are mad in advance and already screaming rape. Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Attached: 1535105243647m.jpg (687x1024, 128K)

Yeah, and men aren't getting what they need from women either. We "need" robots too. In reality nobody needs this shit, it's all pleasure seeking hedonism that I would ban and punish with public rape and execution if I could. Maybe stop sucking so much dick and you won't feel like you deserve a 400mph steam powered donkeypunch-bot you faggot

>Men are animals

Literally every great Intellectual, Spiritual teacher, philosopher, scientist, and inventor were men.

Women are just portable Wombs and sextoys with little merit outside of their aesthetic and reproductive attributes.

Don't forget that even God is a man.

My emotions often are a result of my boyfriends deranged ramblings. I actually agree highly with you. I wish he didnt cause me to be so emotional but I care about the fuck

no self-respecting man will eat pussy, i'm sorry but its true, eating pussy is for chumps and betas.

they all taste bad, anyone who tells you different is full of shit, like a sweaty basket of pennies or some shit, you literally have to lather that thing up with flavored lube and even then it will have undertones of sweaty pennies

plus guys don't enjoy it even when they tell you they do, when a guys eating pussy he's really just thinking "when the fuck can i get my dick sucked and bust a nut", it's basically just passing the time until that happens.

you shouldn't expect to have your box licked and guys shouldn't do it anyway

god I love Jow Forums somedays

Attached: 1446209760117.png (480x374, 142K)

Too bad you're too dumb to make one...

>I wish he didnt cause me to be so emotional
Well don't let that happen. Get zen.
Look your boyfriend can do whatever he wants.
But you can control yourself. And you can be whoever and however you want at any given time with some practice. You need to bitch someone out? Then turn on that shit and get it done. But do it because it needed to be done.
Otherwise? Get zen. Focus. Center. Allow yourself to have some control. Of yourself. Learn to have more of an effect on your vibe than others can have on your vibe.
Use your emotions. Use them. Like tools. Turn them on and off when you need them. Practice. Do not let them use you.
Just practice. Do it your way. But do it.

lol boyfriend i highly doubt it.

Men literally think they deserve constant blowjobs yet it takes twice as long to arouse a woman and men usually put no time into it. I am left unsatisfied far more often, therefore unwilling to submit, too tired to serve, and just plain depressed. Never heard of an unsatisfied man. If you mean incels?then start caring about women and dont read about beating them here on Jow Forums. Read about rape fantasies, not rape. Stop being a fucking retard. But you just are lazy and fat prob

Right well goddess is a woman

Sorry to tell you but your actually a lonely faggot